Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49116 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Taeewo(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2015
modified
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by cutezain(f): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by cutezain(f): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2015
ernesterioo:
*.Go to NYSC registration centres
portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng/
nysc1 /RegistrationCentres.aspx

1 AIKOTECH COMPUTERS
104, Nta/Apara Link Road, Behind Bloombreed
School, Mgbuoba, Portharcourt
Aikodon Jacob, 08036918257, 08061252235
2 BRITISH EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANT
Mr Biggs Aba Xpress Road Portharcourt Opposite
Shell R.A Rivers State Portharcourt.
Odimba Joseph .C., 08034999974, 08035238473
3 CYBERWORLD TECHNOLOGY AND
COMMUNICATION
677 Ikwerre Road, White Two Storey Building By
The Side Of Access Bank Rumuokoro
Roundabout Portharcourt
Kingsley Ovie Daniel, 07038417917, 08036711669
4 DSAM INFOCOMM TECHNOLOGY
8 Airport Road (2Nd Floor Great Grace
Superstore) Rukpokwu, Portharcourt
Kunle Dairo, 08024282708, 08035279873
5 GRATIA GLOBAL RESOURCES
No 11 Obiwali Road Rumuigbo. Portharcourt.
Mr. Kingsley Ezuokeaba, 08098669702,
6 HAPOV ICT CENTER
20 Eligbolo Road, Off Rumuokoro Junction,
Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Henry Ovili, 08036720868, 08068752023
7 JDRT TECHNOLOGY & CONSULTING LTD
Minikwu Plaza , By Agip Gate Rumueme,
Portharcourt Rivers State.
Francis Iluoromo, 08033347775, 07031886980
8 JOEVICS COMPUTERS (SUBSIDIARY OF
JOEVICS TECHNICAL WORK)
No. 597 Abuloma Road, Opposite Iyala Close
Abuloma. Portharcourt
Victor J. Udoetuk, 08096813731, 08092998662
9 MUHADNET SOLUTIONS
89 Stadium Road Portharcourt
Asipta Sheidu, 08062335809, 08067546368
10 NET LAND BUSINESS CENTER
Suit 207 Emthel Mall, 6C Trans Amadi Road,
Oginigba, Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Emmanuel Ajuzieogu, 08036745252,
11 OSINET RESOURCES
16 Orazi/Ebonny Rd Orazi Portharcourt.Rivers
State.
Taiwo Ademola, 08073582702, 08032918057
12 RAFELDO VENTURES LIMITED
7 /16 Rumuagholu Road ,Rumuokoro Portharcourt
Olusegun, 08023243682, 08063598348
13 S.C CAFE
No 78 Azikiwe Street Mile 3 Diobu Portharcourt.
Smart Nwaiwu, 08037789535, 08032733242
14 TRINITATE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Eneka Igwuruta Road ,Portharcourt
Olagunju O. Lawrence, 08037904212,

Wow, thanks a lot, life saver
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Angie20(f): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thank you very much.God bless you. He went back to the bank yesterday and they gave him a form to fill. We hope he gets the call up number by Monday. Thanks again.
Barbienice:
I had the same problem yesterday and it was resolved same day. he should go back to the bank and make a complain.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please, my school sent the wrong jamb number, I went to complain and they said they are working on it, now my details are still on the senate list but my jamb number is now missing, is it a sign that they are working on it?? Because the number was there some hours ago and does this mean I won't be mobilized
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Barbienice(f): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Angie20:
Thank you very much.God bless you. He went back to the bank yesterday and they gave him a form to fill. We hope he gets the call up number by Monday. Thanks again.
welcome dear.once he fill the correct email address.the transaction pin will be send to his email.he can proceed to the cafe and complete his registration and print out the green card which contains his call up number.I have my green card now.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Elvis506(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
danalad:
good day house. pls my sister have an issue registering her details. she registered last year but she wasn't mobilize, now she wants to register now but the web page is saying her matric number already exist. how can she clear the previous registration and re-register again? or whats the best option for her.... thanks for your inputs in anticipation
she should login with her email and pwd she used before and continue her registration...mat no already exist because she has used it before...goodluck

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by styno22(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
All corrections will be made at d end of dis month
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by tafrica(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Joevics(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2015
cutezain:

Wow, thanks a lot, life saver
come to joevics computers abuloma,
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mcvities(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2015
Please advice.

I mobilized for NYSC batch B through my institution but I have not registered online on the NYSC website. I may or may not go for this batch depending on my current situation. Is it wise to register and be deployed and If I am not ready to go I abandon it or to forget the online registration and wait for next year batch. Someone actually told me to register, then by the time I am deployed, If I am not ready, I can abandon it and when the time for mobilization next year, I need not go through the process again since I already have my data on NYSC website. Please how true is this?

If I finally register, deployed and I did not finally make it, will it affect my mobilization and deployment for next year batch or how do I go about it next year. This is a matter of probability and I need advice urgently please. I don't want to make mistake.

Thanks
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Joevics(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2015
mcvities:
Please advice.

I mobilized for NYSC batch B through my institution but I have not registered online on the NYSC website. I may or may not go for this batch depending on my current situation. Is it wise to register and be deployed and If I am not ready to go I abandon it or to forget the online registration and wait for next year batch. Someone actually told me to register, then by the time I am deployed, If I am not ready, I can abandon it and when the time for mobilization next year, I need not go through the process again since I already have my data on NYSC website. Please how true is this?

If I finally register, deployed and I did not finally make it, will it affect my mobilization and deployment for next year batch or how do I go about it next year. This is a matter of probability and I need advice urgently please. I don't want to make mistake.

Thanks
adhere to the persons advice.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Joevics(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2015
torture:
I started the initial Registeration yesterday, supplied a yahoo mail. 24 hours later am yet to get a mail from NYSC to complete the Registeration. Should I try again. Or use a gmail??
use a gmail account instead, yahoo takes time.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Joevics(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2015
naughtyboy7:
[color=#990000][/color] during my registration I used my atm card to pay #3045 online, the money was deducted from my account, but at the end of the registration I couldn't print out the slip because they the site said I should make payment first meaning they didn't acknowledge the first payment I made, so what happened 2 the money?? and den again my date of birth and matric number is wrong please help, what do I do now?
click on payment status on the homepage, input the transaction id sent to u in the text acknowledging ur payment, then confirm. If not successful click on query nd it will reflect.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Joevics(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2015
vickie1900:

My senate list is still saying I cannot register that the name does not match with jamb record. My data in jamb is correct and that's what my school said. Any hope for me?
input only the numerical digis wen checking d senate list, maybe ur matric no was changed.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Joevics(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2015
Vizzim:
Please help, a friend of mine just called me complaining dat he didn't receive d call-up no to his phone because of wrong number and he paid the 3k+ already. Please help dnt no way out for him.
it would be on his dashboard if his payment ve been comfirmed.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Joevics(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Taeewo:
Bro u can stil go,whatpp me for explanatn 08035695054
i ve someone who got the exemption certificate been prepared msg @ the end of the registration, as he is above 30, but he wants to serve, can u help him?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Joevics(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2015
bRaInzOmEkA:
Good morning, my problm is similar, but I hav started d registration, paid d money and gotten d transaction pin, but I can't proceed with d registration to generate my call up number..pls any idea? Thanks
if u paid in the bank, click on payment, log in,, scroll down and click on confirm bank payment, input ur transaction pin and confirm, if successful, login to ur dashboard to print ur green card.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Joevics(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2015
benedictuyi:
Please, after i made payment, I was told that i needed to correct my date of birth and that my institution has been notified but I was still given call up number.. When i logged in again, I didn't get any error message.. Please wat do i do?
just confirm ur payment, u would get ur call up no
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by sammiy: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Pls does dis idea of choosing prefered state to serve means I can't get to work my service 2d state I schooled ? Pls enlighten me
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Blonchilli(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
carlede:

Tried calling them, no way! Wetn dem tlk abeg
Said so far I finished d registration that it's okay. undecided
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by figment232(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Joevics:

click on payment status on the homepage, input the transaction id sent to u in the text acknowledging ur payment, then confirm. If not successful click on query nd it will reflect.
call ur bank customer care to reverse d mony back to ur account or better still call nysc customer care 017740392
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by figment232(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
I input HND instead of Bsc while filling my form online,hw do I change it

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Sabaugo(f): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Please help me out because i have not registered uptill now. My name was written on mobilization list as Anaku instead of Aniaku,used my first name as last. My matric no, jamb and others are correct. I went to students affairs office and corrected it but nothing has been done and now if i use the wrong surname it replies that i can register but the correct name replies no record found. I went back to school and they said no room for correction. What will i do or can i change in the camp?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by solutions2itech(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
ernesterioo:
yea

can u choose your states first before you thumbrint at a cafe? And if u register online hope the link does not expire if you do
not do it immediately
.Thanks waiting repy from u anyone who has a candid reply shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Admiral49(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Pls my frnd skiped biometrics registration cos d 1st cafe didnt av it n nw she is done wit all oda registratn xcept biometric. Pls can she do it in camp. Or what is d solution?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by lokoloko84(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Admiral49:
Pls my frnd skiped biometrics registration cos d 1st cafe didnt av it n nw she is done wit all oda registratn xcept biometric. Pls can she do it in camp. Or what is d solution?
She has to do it because it will be part of her identification when she gets to camp.
Tell her to do it in another cafe having biometric facility. She can check the Nysc portal for registration approved centers near to her.
She will log in with her account and do the biometric. Failure to do that means,her extradition from camp.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by coco123: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
pls when precisely will the nysc portal open for changing of date of birth.i undastnd is at the end of the mnth,wat date?.am asking cos av nt reg yet.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Emyben(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
After my payment.. Going bk to the cafe to print my green card. My dashboard stated that i hav not been mobilised. That my details will b sent to my school. That i might be in stream II...
I still printed my green card. I have my call up number too.

Any implication?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Emyben:
After my payment.. Going bk to the cafe to print my green card. My dashboard stated that i hav not been mobilised. That my details will b sent to my school. That i might be in stream II...
I still printed my green card. I have my call up number too.

Any implication?
kindly tweet to Nysc_ng on twitter
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Sugarbabekemi(f): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hi guys, a frnd is havin issues with her change of date of birth, will it be until she gets 2 camp she'll be able 2 rectify it?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by abdulfatairaji(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
hi guys, av complete my registration but av not paid the 3045 naira.
1.) I realise on completing it I made a mistake with my secondary sch data I gave them
2.) if I don't pay the 3045 what r the implication.
tanks very much may God bless u all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.