Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49227 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kingsley3218(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
EmpressOVA:
Please Help!
Initially,my record was verified and confirmed via the senate list uploaded but on getting to cafe to register yesterday morning, it displayed 'No Record Found'.
School said nothing can be done from their angle but from NYSC since they have uploaded it before and no details of such record on the school system again.
same problem with me, what institution please? Cos what they told me at nysc secretariats dis morning is confusing
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
stream 2 is November, 3weeks after stream 1 finish their camp, if ur details is sent dis week, u can still register before the 1 month reg time expires

THANKS
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mrversatile: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls I have started my registration but I found out my state of origin was wrong. Pls how do I go about it? Thanks!
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by jedisco(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
stream 2 is November, 3weeks after stream 1 finish their camp, if ur details is sent dis week, u can still register before the 1 month reg time expires

The thing is that my school is saying that it's too late. Can it be done from NYSC
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Georex(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls guys does d tym of registration hav anytin to do wit d stream one will b? Or wats d major determinant for selection of each stream?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Georex(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
jedisco:

The thing is that my school is saying that it's too late. Can it be done from NYSC

I tink d deadline for rectifying all errors has passed, I.e 7/9/15
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by abdultobz: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
not too late, schools can still send names on the last week of registration self, in the last batch my name was sent at the last minute, last week of registration, and as soon it was sent, it was uploaded on the nysc portal, and I did my reg
Great.Thanks...Very helpful info.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kingsley3218(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
not too late, schools can still send names on the last week of registration self, in the last batch my name was sent at the last minute, last week of registration, and as soon it was sent, it was uploaded on the nysc portal, and I did my reg
are u sure? Cos my data was actually uploaded but now cant be found on d portal and as a result i cant register. My skul says they cant do anytin, do u mean i should keep on disturbin student affairs?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by gentlelarry(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nasman:
Hello. I have collected my statement of result from ABU Zaria. And yet I can't find my name on the senate list. Am not up to 30yrs. In fact am 24yrs. And am kinda far from Zaria. How can I get my name onto the senate list
you have to go back to your school and remind them they are missing your name... It's d duty of your senate to send your name.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by youngotene: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Guys, I just finished my registration and it was successful just dat my course was changed to computer science while I studied geology. What will I do abt this?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by EmpressOVA(f): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
kingsley3218:
same problem with me, what institution please? Cos what they told me at nysc secretariats dis morning is confusing
LAUTECH,OGBOMOSO
Btw,what were you told please?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kingsley3218(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
EmpressOVA:

LAUTECH,OGBOMOSO
Btw,what were you told please?
they said the problem is from our school and that only the nysc liason officer in d skul can upload the names manually at nysc headquarter abuja, meaning the officer would have to travel on our behalf. They said d portal is closed and that any other entry from any skul is done by d authorized officer. But that as it stands now, we have to wait for the next batch.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by neyothunder(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
THE NAME ON MY ADMISSION LETTER IS SOMOTUN. OLANIYI HAMEED REG: 93200148BJ
THE NAME ON THE SENATE LIST IN SKEWL IS SOMOTUN OLANIYI HAMEED without the inclusion of a 'Dot' on my Surname. i have contacted the skewl for that i they said they have sent the list to Jamb for correction since last week but im still seeing this same message nysc portal
and nysc registration just started yesterday ... Pls can this problem be rectified. and will i be able to register with this batch B this year.
the name of my skewl is OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY AGO-IWOYE OGUN STATE

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by bookeyaiye: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
If I apply 4 online but mi age is above 30 wen wud I Kolect mi exemption certificate. Is it to b kolected in skul or online
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Vizzim: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please help, a friend of mine just called me complaining dat he didn't receive d call-up no to his phone because of wrong number and he paid the 3k+ already. Please help dnt no way out for him.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Taeewo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
modified
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by pillarmaria(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

please explain what stream 2 is ooo because my school never submit my name too, whats the hope of foreign student? my school is yet to submit
for the ease of handling/containing the population of corpers in camp the est divided the batches into 2 i.e. Stream 1 and 2 so stream one goes into the camp for there 3weeks/1month orientation after which stream two enters. Hope that was helpful?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by zezebabyxoxo: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by tolulope855(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hiiiii guys.... Please can I do the initial registration on my phone? Cc ernesterioo
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by doublezero7(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
I believe it would be a very good idea to hear issues encompassing our mobilization, possible advice and solutions will be given
N.B: This thread is created to tackle issues and problems related to NYSC batch B 15 pcm. So help us God

Nice one bro! God bless! smiley
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ijekul(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Plz I just finished registering but my problem is my date of birth is 30/april/1990 while its 1/jan/1990 on the printed slip.plz I want to know if this will be a problem
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
@ ernesterioo I started my registration today with four of my friends and we went to pay in a bank. Immediately after payment they got their transaction details via email and up till now I've not gotten anything and I payed befor them. Should I be worried?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by nojigreat(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
pls i cnt open d link dat was sent to my email for the registration its sayin invalid email or pass code what do i do?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by awo666(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
pls hw can we knw if we hv prob wit our date of birth bcus i have an issue wit my waec date of birth stuff but my jamb date of birth is corect. Whch one are dey going to use fr us is it jamb or waec
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
i learnt prospective corpers can choose 3 states dey wish to serve, while nysc finally picks one out of the states. pls can anyone confirm dis and if yes, how is it done?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Effizle(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
I registered without making payment and I am unable to print registration page. Is this right at all
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by jayjayjay: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please how can one rectify JAMB number does not exist error? Is it too late to rectify and register?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by michil09: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Georex:

I tink d deadline for rectifying all errors has passed, I.e 7/9/15
yes the deadline has passed but it can be corrected manually at Nysc hquarters in abuja only through your school nysc liason officer, he is the only authorised person who can help you out.. my advice if you guys having this problem is much in your school you can all go and lay complaint in school and see what can be done out of it... Hope this helps
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
hi...during registration, my state of origin showed Oyo state but am from Osun state. How can I correct that even tho I registered like that
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by slenjaman(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Am done with other parts of the reg except payment but I made mistake with my secondary institution. Pls can I still amend before payment
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by brainy02: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
So many questions egging for answer here... Where are the experienced hands?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Chiscomax(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2015
please how do u correct mis spelt name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.