Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista (1645 Views)

Flashback: External Reserve & Debt Under OBJ, Yaradua & GEJ Regime by Barcanista / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by knostbrown01(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Like most people, I slept 'jejely' last night only to
wake-up with tweets and Facebook alerts that the
much awaited public declaration of the President's
asset has been done by Presidential spokesman Alhj Garba Shehu. Same document was posted on his Facebook page. Having looked at the document
shared by Shehu Garba, I couldn't help but laugh at the pure deceit of the document that even defies logic. Let's analyse every item of the document together.

1. WHO VERIFIED SHEHU'S DOCUMENT?
"The documents submitted to the CCB, which officials say are still being vetted and will soon be made public..."
Please take a look at the quote, it send a message
that the so-called document is yet to be verified. This alone is enough to rubbish the claim of President Muhammadu Buhari and Shehu Garbs. But let's continue...

2. THE PRESIDENT'S FINANCIAL ASSETS AND SHARES: FINANCIAL ASSET
"President Buhari had less than N30 million to his
name. He also had only one bank account, with the
Union Bank"For God sake less than N30,000,000 is not a sum.Less than N30,000,000 could be anything from 1kobo to N29.99999Million. They couldn't tell the exact SUM/figure, and also They couldn't provide Nigerians the UNION BANK ACCOUNT number for verification.

This is the acceptable norm as outlined in President Yar'adua and VP Jonathan's 2007 Asset Declaration.
This has defied common sense.

SHARES:
"President Buhari declared however that he had
shares in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank." Here we go again. How many unit shares in both Union Bank and First Bank? How do we know whether he's a major or minor shareholder in these banks?

The President and his team should know that
Nigerians need specifics and not generic statements.

3. THE PRESIDENT'S PROPERTIES:HOUSES:
"President Buhari had(has) a total of five homes, and two mud houses in Daura. He had(has) two homes in Kaduna, one each in Kano, Daura and in Abuja. One of the mud houses in Daura was inherited from his late older sister, another from his late father."

The President not only failed to provide address of
his 5 houses in Daura (2), Kaduna (1), Kano (1) and
Abuja (1), he also failed to tell us the worth of these Houses. What is the president trying to hide for God's sake? How do we acknowledge his worth when details of his assets are shrouded in secrecy?

BORROWED MONEY FROM OLD BACLAYS BANK TO
BUILD TWO HOMES
Same old story. Why can't he be specific on which of the homes he built with the old Baclays bank's loan and a back-up transactional details?

UNKNOWN LANDS
"President Buhari also has two undeveloped plots of land, one in Kano and the other in PortHarcourt. He is still trying to trace the location of the Port Harcourt land."
This is a dilemma for me. I mean Buhari declared a landed property in Port Harcourt but don't know the location? Is it that there was no document detailing the transaction or he got this as a 'gift' from Amaechi? Can we please be provided with details of the land in Kano?

4. THE PRESIDENT'S CARS:SOME BOUGHT, SOME GIVEN
"The retired General uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State."

Can the President be specific on the type of cars and the number of Cars that he has? How many were bought and how many were given to him by the Nigeria government? a number of cars can be 2 to infinity. Why can't the President be specific? Can we know the worth of these cars?

SOME FROM DONORS?
"The rest(CARS) were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014."
How many were "donated" and who were these
donors? Can we know the type and worth of these
donated cars? Why is the president trying to play
smart on our collective intelligence?

5. WHERE ARE HIS LIABILITIES?

6. HERE COMES THE OLD UNKNOWN SOURCE:
“As soon as the CCB is through with the process, the documents will be released to the Nigerian public and people can see for themselves,” the source said. This quote from Shehu clearly shows that he (Shehu)also got it from a "source" and not from his boss. It clearly shows that the document is neither official; as it didn't emanate from Buhari himself nor a verified CCB. This is clearly a loophole for future denial by the President and his APC crew.

THIS DOCUMENT HAS FAILED THE TEST OF LOGIC!
Nigerians ARE NOT FOOLS!
May God Bless Us All
Barcanista

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=946880558707078&id=402595333135606&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6191394739513944997%3Amf_story_key.-4879932216759106193%3Aei.6191394739847475719.6030188519344.19.0%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.

CC: lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by knostbrown01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Come see your guy Article

Cc: Mogidi Firefire Mizmycoli Temitemi1
Truckpusher anonimi Nigerianvenom NDPVF
Peppyluv02 Dearpreye Biafranqueen Francizy
Candyrain Whynotthetruth IsraeliAirforce and all
patriots

1 Like

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by delishpot: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Let me sit here and read.
OP, I had tbe same thoughts as yours when I saw the declaration.
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by Starships4u(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
*booked space*
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
The number one political analyst......

Buhari is a scam....

Babagoslow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by Starships4u(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
*booked space*
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tonye Barcanista is still a torn in the flesh of APC even outside nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by Anasko(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
I didnt know Barcanista is more clueless than his pay master Gej. Barcanista the dullard.

2 Likes

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
"Barcanista is worth more than a million apc e-rats in wisdom", Quote me anywhere

9 Likes

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by Starships4u(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
You know how silly politics in 9ja is?? Tot of these...
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by Lisaflex(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol@ no 6 "The loophole"... These ppl r so gifted in denying fnz! I'm tired of their gist abeg
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by solodox(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
knostbrown01:
Come see your guy Article
Cc: Mogidi Firefire Mizmycoli Temitemi1
Truckpusher anonimi Nigerianvenom NDPVF
Peppyluv02 Dearpreye Biafranqueen Francizy
Candyrain Whynotthetruth IsraeliAirforce and all
patriots

...and shey na lie ni? una nor see the document online!? what kinda asset declaration is done with such obvious loopholes?
abegi compare with yar'adua's declaration na!

2 Likes

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by Tongsman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lemme book a space now so that I can include it when declaring my assets..
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by rottennaija(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by knostbrown01(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
solodox:

...and shey na lie ni? una nor see the document online!? what kinda asset declaration is done with such obvious loopholes?
abegi compare with yar'adua's declaration na!
No be lie now....the guy na good analyst shaa
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by solodox(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
knostbrown01:

No be lie now....the guy na good analyst shaa

truth be told tho, the man fall hand sha! see yar'adua declared over 300m worth of assets wetin we do am? nada! why oga pensioneer nor fit show photocopies of valid bank documents and property deeds when them don lie to get into office!
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by fromnigeria(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
knostbrown01:
Once i saw: Indepth. I knew it's going to be a long ride on a sunday noon.

Brb for Indepth reading.
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Barcanista: the Fayose of nairaland.
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by horlabiyi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is what we call POLITICS, just read everything and analyse it yourself not just typing " wailing wailer " on every thread. APC come out and defend your pay master in a constructive way.

2 Likes

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by GenbIoodykiller: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
king barcanista giving apc bastards heart attack

cc

ngeneukwenu
omenka
passingshot
ClerverIy
midolian
abduljabbar4
HungerBAD
koboko69
demdem
dekdek
make una come and see una god in action

this is what I called pure analysis not some junk body language analyser passingshot

hope you're learning passingshot? grin

1 Like

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by GenbIoodykiller: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
horlabiyi:
This is what we call POLITICS, just read everything and analyse it yourself not just typing " wailing wailer " on every thread. APC come out and defend your pay master in a constructive way.

not some body language analyser passingshot grin

1 Like

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by kliq(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Op are you the PA to the chief E-Wailer?
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by GenbIoodykiller: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
watch out for passingshot analysis like this

Buhari's body language killed corruption

Buhari’s body language brought light

Buhari's body language boomed the economy

Buhari's body language revived the refinery

and so many body language achievements by Buhari written by the body language analyser passingshot the illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by GenbIoodykiller: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
kliq:

counter the argument and stop screaming wailing wailer lik like a mad man

1 Like

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by kliq(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

counter the argument and stop screaming wailing wailer lik like a mad man
Foolish boy

No time to waste debating with the negative minded Nigerians

Nigerian will be great again

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by koboko69: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

cc

ngeneukwenu
omenka
passingshot
ClerverIy
midolian
abduljabbar4
HungerBAD
koboko69
demdem
dekdek

this is what I called pure analysis not some junk body language analyser passingshot

Never in your miserable life...mention me on useless threads again......NONSENSE!!
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by kliq(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
koboko69:

Never in your miserable life...mention me on useless threads again......NONSENSE!!

Lol cheesy

Don't mind the Idioot
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by Flets: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Immediately I read Shehu Garba quoting a source instead of his boss or CCB .... I knew it was typical APC fraud.

How can he be quoting a source about an info on his Boss...... Rubbish.
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by abduljabbar4(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

cc

ngeneukwenu
omenka
passingshot
ClerverIy
midolian
abduljabbar4
HungerBAD
koboko69
demdem
dekdek

You are a waste of sperm. Don't u ever mention me when next you are typing your nonsense
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by knostbrown01(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
horlabiyi:
Na so

1 Like

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by knostbrown01(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
kliq:
This is what we call POLITICS, just read
everything and analyse it yourself not just typing
" wailing wailer " on every thread. APC come out
and defend your pay master in a constructive
way.
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Barcanista grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Have Peace In Rivers State IPOB? / Buhari In Secret Mass Burial Of Murdered Shias / I Support Wike On Biafra Protest Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.