Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista (1657 Views)

Flashback: External Reserve & Debt Under OBJ, Yaradua & GEJ Regime by Barcanista / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by xmich(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by kliq(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
knostbrown01:

This is what we call POLITICS, just read
everything and analyse it yourself not just typing
" wailing wailer " on every thread. APC come out
and defend your pay master in a constructive
way.

If that is your definition of politics i.e the opposition not willing to commend even the good works of the ruling party then it's all crapshit....i'm not a politician but I just want a better Nigeria....in just a hundred days,people(opposition) are already crying foul
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by knostbrown01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
kliq:

If that is your definition of politics i.e the opposition not willing to commend even the good works of the ruling party then it's all crapshit....i'm not a politician but I just want a better Nigeria....in just a hundred days,people(opposition) are already crying foul

Which Good work.....Disowning campaign Promises, Disowning free meal per day and shouting Body languages? You could see and hear the foul play yourself now,People not only Opposition, i voted for buhari but the problem with Nigerians is dt if you disagree with them, they term you as opposition e.g someone like YOU
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by kliq(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
knostbrown01:

Which Good work.....Disowning campaign Promises, Disowning free meal per day and shouting Body languages? You could see and hear the foul play yourself now,People not only Opposition, i voted for buhari but the problem with Nigerians is dt if you disagree with them, they term you as opposition e.g someone like YOU

I hear

Slow and steady things will get better and talking about campaign promises ;you will definitely get your free meal plus your 5k monthly allowance cheesy trust Baba on that.

It's just hundred days and people expect PMB to clean up the dirts left behind by the past administration and boom Nigeria is great again....rather than condemn his every move,let's be positive and pray for a better Nation.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by GenbIoodykiller: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You are a waste of sperm. Don't u ever mention me when next you are typing your nonsense

Product of leprosy infested tribe

son of a gworo seller

abduljabbar4 is a gworo seller - Beremx grin

1 Like

Re: An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista by ksynya2015(f): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Baclays bank, is known as Kenyan leader. Now it's on way of exiting business by focusing the money operations in the US, UK - https://tuko.co.ke/99996-why-one-of-kenyas-biggest-bank-is-planning-to-leave-the-african-market.html .
Bank is under dissappointment of devaluation the African rand acording to pound of Britain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes / :::::: case resolved!!! / I Am Tired Of Being Governor, Says El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.