Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa (38549 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by FreeGlobe(f): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Who is this dolllll?

Who are the "WE"?

Continue wasting your time on Nairaland.
mumu, go and die

3 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
the northern elites are very wicked to thier pple
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by shizzy7(f): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
MR... Stop lamenting and show us his wealth..
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by kaziblake(f): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Musa pdp,arewa,afenifere,indigbo pls u guys shld shut up and allow buhari do his job
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by loomer: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
As na home video una wan dey act for naija.

Time wey una go join hands together and make country better una go dey accuse and counter accuse each other
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by kelvyn7: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
but he told us that he can't buy the presidential form and that he has just 3 cows grin

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by donbrowser(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
These unrepentant TANoids again!

With just N30m in an only bank account, Buhari was a poor man.

Shame on Balarabe Musa and his co-travellers. Shame on all the billionaires who saw nothing wrong in looting the common wealth.

With his assetdeclaration, Buhari has again proved that he is indeed incorruptible.

An average local govt chairman in Nigeria is far richer than Buhari.

In societies where honor and principle still guide people's actions, this shameless man and Olisa Metuh and their co-wailers will forever bury their head and shut their dirty mouths PERMANENTLY.

You almost lost the respect I have for you. Nigeria can't move forward until we call a spade a spade.
From borrowing money to his wife's watch to leaking shares...

5 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
There is difference between being poor and being humble/sacrificing

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by ishiamu(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari is a scam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by adesegun121(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Musa kooo..
Moses ni..

Buhari talaka ju ekun church loo...
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by villavic(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
pretence or not, poor or rich, attention seeker or trash, booari or government all I know is

mogbomoya

op pls let make our articles short or

later tinx joor
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by nobeku: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
The Belemnite that will fire anyone that is in anyway the least not in support if GMB is still campaigning!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by FreeGlobe(f): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Joejonah:
Is this how to run opposition?
You never see anything
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by danpaul1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
We have been short-changed by the self-proclaimed 'agents of change'

3 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by advocate007(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
It is a promising 100 days in office so far, shows clearly President Buhari can do wonders by the end of 4 years. The country was a sinking ship under the leadership of former president Jonathan but the situation is filled with resounding hope today. Just 100 days in office, the leadership is fully on track; our bastardized international reputation & economy is gradually bouncing back, corruption is not only equivalent to stealing but a serious taboo, terrorist and thieves are all on the run, integrity is now at the front burner, improved power supply, pro-masses policy etc.It is thoroughly a new dawn, change has come to stay. It’s naturally difficult to adjust, so wailers will wail, but as a nationwe must move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
These unrepentant TANoids again!

With just N30m in an only bank account, Buhari was a poor man.

Shame on Balarabe Musa and his co-travellers. Shame on all the billionaires who saw nothing wrong in looting the common wealth.

With his assetdeclaration, Buhari has again proved that he is indeed incorruptible.

An average local govt chairman in Nigeria is far richer than Buhari.

In societies where honor and principle still guide people's actions, this shameless man and Olisa Metuh and their co-wailers will forever bury their head and shut their dirty mouths PERMANENTLY.

I tire o my brother, every hour we see different ediots coming out to talk trash about the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (like it or not).
The man never appointed himself, he was voted, won with a great margin. Yet some Crack headed ediots will not rest than wail, yet the can't do nada.

#wailtill2019

3 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Bollinger(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Imanuelle:
The president definitely lied, he has renamed some other assets and used his wife as a cover up.

But then, I never expected anything different.

What do you mean he lied. It's only a lie if you believed what he said about being poor in the first place. Serves you all right.

3 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Buhari never said he was poor... there is a different between being prudent and being poor.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
sameer1212:
We love it that way. Mumu small sense you no get Mtchewww.
words of a brainwashed slave is not needed

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by FreeGlobe(f): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Burger01:

Keep wailing wailer. We are used to your wailingssmiley
Even the international media is now wailing with us tongue

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/04/us-nigeria-politics-idUSKCN0R41O620150904

3 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by nobeku: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
The Belemnite that will fire anybody that is NOT supporting GMB is still campaigning...
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by nellyelitz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
the duara covert thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Kafika: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
I prefer his administration to Jonathan's
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
When El rufai called buhari a liar the other time, I was wondering why but now I see why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by FreeGlobe(f): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
teeowl:
Buhari never said he was poor... there is a different between being prudent and being poor.
But he told us he didnt have the money to purchase nomination form? Is that also being prudent? angry

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by permsec: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and you like diverting attention too much. tell us what is wrong in what he said or bounce..
Nice response. Whenever issues as pertains to sai baba, his loyalists tend to stonewall and pretend to be a patient of amnesia.

#1 million naira before march 28 rose to #30 million naira today? i'd like to invest in such a company!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by tola9ja: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
sameer1212:
Who is Balarabe Musa

see his picture

1 Share

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Otunbatrafford: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Anybody that voted Buhari must be realizing they have been swindled. Buhari loves power and will do anything to get it, even if it means disguising himself. How someone who owns a house worth 2 billion naira, with a wife who wears a 10 million naira watch could deceive millions of Nigerians he is poor is beyond me. smh

https://www.naij.com/452757-shocking-revelation-see-buharis-n2-1-billion-mansion.html
Did your mentor GEJ declare his own assets during his inglorious era as the president. God punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by hajhud: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/asset-declaration-buhari-osinbajo-re-deceiving-nigerians-pdp/
Mr Balarabe it seems impeachment hangover is still with u after years, pls. retire tobur home n tnk Almighty Allah for keeping u alive up till this time. Haba.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari the king in the north is a scam decieving gullible NL APC e rats since the time of dan fodio

ntoiiiiiiiiii, grin grin grin WAB: Wailers Association of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by ldpele(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The words, poor and rich are relative. A person seen as being poor may be seen by others as being rich. To an ordinary Nigerian, Buhari is poor. To retired generals and heads of state, he is poor.
aint u just making political statements? Will ask u a direct question,his he poor to YOU?
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bollinger:

What do you mean he lied. It's only a lie if you believed what he said about being poor in the first place. Serves you all right.

A lie is a lie, whether it's said to you or someone else.

And it doesn't serve me or you right, I'm done with Nigeria, none of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting / Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.