Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa (38555 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Fearcom(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Since His intentions to contest for the Presidential elections early this year was made public, Buhari has survived dozens of sordid controversies, including His 'being too Old', 'His health is failing' and 'not having a certificate' as well as attacks from the opposition,'No Vacancy' chants from a certain group of people, as well as attacks from people like Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State.if all these had moved him, He wouldn't have ascended the Presidency. That man is a survivor! Not everybody can love you, no matter how hard you try. Let the accusation against him continue.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by tsdarkside(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

How will you see when you are blind

then you listen,and on that......what does it matter,if you see the truth or hear it??
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by permsec: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
agrovick:

In our bid to sound righteous we overlook details, I remember vividly reading he said he has at least 1 million naira during the campaign period that statement is definitely different from I'v 1 million in my account
Do i realy get ur point mr?
Are u saying he has just #1million at hand for campaigning and thats quite different from his net worth.
Are u aware that he borrowed #27million from the bank to purchase his form. If actualy he's worth lets assume #25million as at then, then there'll be no need for the whole brouhaha.

Are u telling me that cash @ hand are considered to be better assets than cash @bank irrespective of the fact that the later is the most liquid of assets?

Are u telling me that a man perceived as an incorruptible fellow and also a man who has only one house in daura ab initio can stockpile the sum of #1million @ the comfort of his house?
Dont fall for these ppl bro, they are just self-proclaimed saints notin more.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by mindurword(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Goat from hausa village
PassingShot:
These unrepentant TANoids again!

With just N30m in an only bank account, Buhari was a poor man.

Shame on Balarabe Musa and his co-travellers. Shame on all the billionaires who saw nothing wrong in looting the common wealth.

With his assetdeclaration, Buhari has again proved that he is indeed incorruptible.

An average local govt chairman in Nigeria is far richer than Buhari.

In societies where honor and principle still guide people's actions, this shameless man and Olisa Metuh and their co-wailers will forever bury their head and shut their dirty mouths PERMANENTLY.

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Billygee2u: 12:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Billygee2u: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari the king in the north is a scam decieving gullible NL APC e rats since the time of dan fodio
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Billygee2u: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Anybody that voted Buhari must be realizing they have been swindled. Buhari loves power and will do anything to get it, even if it means disguising himself. How someone who owns a house worth 2 billion naira, with a wife who wears a 10 million naira watch could deceive millions of Nigerians he is poor is beyond me. smh

https://www.naij.com/452757-shocking-revelation-see-buharis-n2-1-billion-mansion.html
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by ceejay4real(m): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2015
Femolacaster:
This Balarabe Musa loves seeking for attention too much!

Don't mind the mad man! Dat's why he made history in 1981 as the first Governor to be impeached in Nigeria. Op 4 ur information, Buhari never sacked that vagabond. The Kaduna State House of Assembly already did that in 1981! He shd just shut his trap, so he expected a former Head of State who earns N23 million monthly to be a pauper? He must be high on cheap Ikot Ekpene weed. The masses usubaally refer to Buhari as 'poor' because when compared to IBB, T.Y. Danjuma, the Abacha's etc, he is a midget in financial terms. So Alhaji Balarabe abi Beriberi Musa, pls kindly leave Baba alone cos u ar beginning to sound like a FRUSTRATED OLD HAG!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by DWJOBScom(m): 1:02am On Sep 07, 2015
princejenks:
i tot he banks with union bank?

The thing tire me o
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by chuose: 1:38am On Sep 07, 2015
[size=14pt]THEY HAVE BEEN FOOLING 9JA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by AtlanticBreeze: 1:44am On Sep 07, 2015
ceejay4real:

Don't mind the mad man! Dat's why he made history in 1981 as the first Governor to be impeached in Nigeria. Op 4 ur information, Buhari never sacked that vagabond. The Kaduna State House of Assembly already did that in 1981! He shd just shut his trap, so he expected a former Head of State who earns N23 million monthly to be a pauper? He must be high on cheap Ikot Ekpene weed. The masses usubaally refer to Buhari as 'poor' because when compared to IBB, T.Y. Danjuma, the Abacha's etc, he is a midget in financial terms. So Alhaji Balarabe abi Beriberi Musa, pls kindly leave Baba alone cos u ar beginning to sound like a FRUSTRATED OLD HAG!
you are the person that is mad. was it not your emperor buhari that claimed to borrow money to buy nomination form because he is poor?

3 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Femolacaster(m): 2:01am On Sep 07, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Yoruba people. Always the first to kiss the back side of your Awusa Fulani Conquerors
You are not well atall, why bringing tribe to this now?
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Lenry: 2:09am On Sep 07, 2015
This (and other videos by the author) will explain what is going on with the Nigerian political class and climate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQ8bMmsEm4
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by cococandy(f): 5:48am On Sep 07, 2015
OreMI22:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are sometimes too sentimental to see the naked truth.
Exactly
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 07, 2015
I have saaid it before and will say it again...anyone who believes buhari is worth what he declared must be both foolish and insincere...I am sorry to say that...nigerians are never truthful people...lets not be surprised that soon buhari ends up being worshiped like an emperor since in the eyes of his fans he can neither lie nor be corrupted...someone just said buhari is incorruptible..how can a Human Say that about another human even when right in front of us buhari has been exposed to be a liar Its so annoying...
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Obiwiz(m): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Anybody that voted Buhari must be realizing they have been swindled. Buhari loves power and will do anything to get it, even if it means disguising himself. How someone who owns a house worth 2 billion naira, with a wife who wears a 10 million naira watch could deceive millions of Nigerians he is poor is beyond me. smh

https://www.naij.com/452757-shocking-revelation-see-buharis-n2-1-billion-mansion.html
LOL. You're very correct. There's none as blind as those who will not see.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by possibilita(m): 5:59am On Sep 07, 2015
As much as I want to bash this man I can't ,bcoz I didn't vote for him and he is the president and I have no power no matter hw much I wail he won't crumble bcoz he doesn't browse as he knows notin abt computers or Phones even his assistants Shehu and Femi won't tell him what I wrote here,since my power is limited only on Elections all I can do is pray to God to guide him and lead him so that this country will see good things till ELECTIONS.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 07, 2015
PassingShot:
These unrepentant TANoids again!

With just N30m in an only bank account, Buhari was a poor man.

Shame on Balarabe Musa and his co-travellers. Shame on all the billionaires who saw nothing wrong in looting the common wealth.

With his assetdeclaration, Buhari has again proved that he is indeed incorruptible.

An average local govt chairman in Nigeria is far richer than Buhari.

In societies where honor and principle still guide people's actions, this shameless man and Olisa Metuh and their co-wailers will forever bury their head and shut their dirty mouths PERMANENTLY.

is it not palpable that you lack common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by favourlove1: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2015
I knew from the on set that Buhari wasn't sincere from the word go. First he attracted sympathy by saying he collected loan of 27million to buy form. N he has a daughter in a london uni who pays over 6million in tuition. To think that a poor woman donated her life savings towards his election campaign is more than scam. I pity amaechi n Tinumbu who came all out to assist. Too bad. Baba has lied again.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by dollarlander: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/asset-declaration-buhari-osinbajo-re-deceiving-nigerians-pdp/

If it was PDP man that is in power, the money would have risen to 25 billion naira.
Shameless PDP people. PDP is dead!!!!!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by PassingShot(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2015
[s]
JudismphD:
is it not palpable that you lack common sense
[/s]
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by PassingShot(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2015
gagewonda:
and who told u he declared all his assets? For real is dat wat u tink? Wake up from illusionary utopia please
Tell us the ones he hasn't declared.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by PassingShot(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2015
dokyOloye:
U refer to 30million naira as "just"?
Pls tell Us bro,hw much do U have in Ur own account?
Do U know that that amount is worth more than 30 yrs salary of a director wc is d peak of d civil service?
Do you know what Buhari earns in pension?

Do you have an idea how much Jonathan was worth even before he became a vice president?

Common sense and TANoids are like words and opposite.

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by PassingShot(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2015
[s]
kogirodent:
This passingshit ehn. I de sure say if APC package Devil give you say na Jesus christ, u go collect am. I think you are very easy to decieve. If you were a girl, i am sure you would have a huge sinkhole in ur bottom area by now because of what guys would have done to you... Make i no talk.
[/s]
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by PassingShot(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2015
PRYCE:
Remember PDP tried to bomb Mr. Buhari last year but one BULLETPROOF SUV like that saved his life... how many Local Government Chairmen drive In Steel Cars? Babangida and Abacha too are poor men! Former HOS vs LGC? Lol!!!

This Wailers Sef!
How old are you? I am sure you can be more than 22 years.

The bullet proof car, among many of such, was supplied to him as a former HOS.

I weep for the so-called leaders of tomorrow. The solace is in the fact that there seems to be more reasonable youths than the unreasonable lazy ones.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by PassingShot(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2015
donbrowser:

You almost lost the respect I have for you. Nigeria can't move forward until we call a spade a spade.
From borrowing money to his wife's watch to leaking shares...
Use your brain!

1. Someone worth N100m can have less that N1m at any given time. Even billionaires struggle for cash sometimes.

2. Did you go with his wife to buy the watch?

3. Leaking shares indeed! And you think shares of less than N100,000 is what Buhari will hide?

Lastly, stop being a gullible being by believing all the nonsense you read from blogs online. They're mostly from pained losers!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by PassingShot(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2015
donbrowser:

You almost lost the respect I have for you. Nigeria can't move forward until we call a spade a spade.
From borrowing money to his wife's watch to leaking shares...
Use your brain!

1. Someone worth N100m can have less that N1m at any given time. Even billionaires struggle for cash sometimes.

2. Did you go with his wife to buy the watch?

3. Leaking shares indeed! And you thing shares of less than N100,000 is what Buhari will hide?

Lastly, stop being a gullible being by believing all the nonsense you read from blogs online. They're mostly from pained losers!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2015
IDRISEEN:
atleast he has tried 2 show some level of his competency and incorruptibility, PLS CAN U COMPARE HIM WITH THOSE THAT TOTALLY FAILED TO DECLARE THEIRS?

How is this scam any level of competency and incorruptibility?
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by murmee: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
bjbukzy:
he said it live on ebony tv dt he has more dan 1M and he does not know where people got the information that he has 1M
Why did he not tell Ebony TV the exact amount he had at that time to clear the air? Secondly, before the elections Nigerians were made to believe that the President has only the bungalow where he lived in Daura and one other mud house somewhere. Nobody mentioned any house in Abuja until after he became President.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by juman(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Yeah, he is not a poor man.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by dave2(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2015
We don enter one chance. Kai angry angry angry
Buhari failed to tell the monetary value of those shares he has in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank cool
I won't be surprised if he has a controlling interest in one of them sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.