Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa (38553 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Adebowale89(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2015
declaration of assets or not has no stand in developing the country

and buhari assets in campaign Thats differ from the one after his inauguration was one of the political scheme. it wasn't called lie, it was political wisdom

how to gain the attention of the masses requires emotional traits which involve sympathy, humbleness and so on

the most important thing for a driver, is to drive us well regardless of how many gear he used before getting to the destination
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by PRYCE(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2015
PassingShot:

How old are you? I am sure you can be more than 22 years.

The bullet proof car, among many of such, was supplied to him as a former HOS.

I weep for the so-called leaders of tomorrow. The solace is in the fact that there seems to be more reasonable youths than the unreasonable lazy ones.
Objectivity doesn't come with age bro... I'm sure you asked for my age cos you are way above 22! So I expect you to exercise some measure of objectivity too when it comes to GEJ! You can't blame people for what you do seeing you are above 22 yourself!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Passingshit(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2015
kogirodent:
This passingshit ehn. I de sure say if APC package Devil give you say na Jesus christ, u go collect am. I think you are very easy to decieve. If you were a girl, i am sure you would have a huge sinkhole in ur bottom area by now because of what guys would have done to you... Make i no talk.
Please stop abusing my elder brother!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by preacherpaul: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2015
This baba confuses power with wealth !! Obama isnt wealthy but has got tremendous power
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Lsofdk(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2015
All these apc broke goons, baba 1chance is a multi billionaire stop talking trash and go make money
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by EazyMoh(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by hob(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Seun can we please have unlike buttons for Wailing Wailers
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by DonLala1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
U can neva satisfy an average nigerian. Jonathan refused bluntly to declare his assets and wasnt crucified. People should relax. It can only get better with each succeeding government. Prayer is all we need.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by j1mmy: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Who is Balarabe Musa

You will find out when Buhari finally completes his 419 on mugu Nigerians like you
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by j1mmy: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
Wailers would always wail....

And Gullible Nigerians like you will always be led like sheep...
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by nigmasses: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
MUSA IS A MAD MAN FOR LONG. SHAMELESS HUMAN BEING
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by free13: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chai..... shocked
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Someone should please help us appeal to BEDC to pleease give us light at Delta Steel Company Housing complex and the adjoining communities in udu local govt area of Delta state.
Abi we nor be part of Nigerians wey suppose to follow enjoy the new government promises?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / Shahida Sanusi On Day3 Of Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.