Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa (38561 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by IDRISEEN: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
sameer1212:
Keep wailing till your sense come back.
are u sure his sense wil eva return?,because 2019 is a litle far nd u can imagine how far his sense would'av gone
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by dododawa1: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Musa was sack from office in 1983 by SAI BABA =beef things
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by adrusa: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
A retired Nigerian Army Major General and a former head of state can not be "POOR" with his pensions. But may not be rich like IBB, Abdus-salami and Danjuma. Buhari is most probably the "POOREST" retired Major-General, former Military Head of State, former Governor and former Minister of Petroleum in Nigeria. Balarabe Musa should declare his assets so that we can see how "POOR" he is.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by PRYCE(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
These unrepentant TANoids again!

With just N30m in an only bank account, Buhari was a poor man.

Shame on Balarabe Musa and his co-travellers. Shame on all the billionaires who saw nothing wrong in looting the common wealth.

With his assetdeclaration, Buhari has again proved that he is indeed incorruptible.

An average local govt chairman in Nigeria is far richer than Buhari.

In societies where honor and principle still guide people's actions, this shameless man and Olisa Metuh and their co-wailers will forever bury their head and shut their dirty mouths PERMANENTLY.

Remember PDP tried to bomb Mr. Buhari last year but one BULLETPROOF SUV like that saved his life... how many Local Government Chairmen drive In Steel Cars? Babangida and Abacha too are poor men! Former HOS vs LGC? Lol!!!

This Wailers Sef!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by donhils: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Femolacaster:
This Balarabe Musa loves seeking for attention too much!
But did he say the truth in the process of seeking the attention? I'm bending down now to peep this Buhari man. He's just like every other politician out there, then he embellishes his own with deceit and hunger for power.
Change we want, change we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
IDRISEEN:
are u sure his sense wil eva return?,because 2019 is a litle far nd u can imagine how far his sense would'av gone
Lol...you go mind the mumu?
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
tola9ja:

see his picture
Lmao... No wonder the guy dey yarn nonsense. cheesy
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by IDRISEEN: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Imanuelle:
The president definitely lied, he has renamed some other assets and used his wife as a cover up.

But then, I never expected anything different.
atleast he has tried 2 show some level of his competency and incorruptibility,PLS CAN U COMPARE HIM WITH THOSE THAT TOTALLY FAILED TO DECLARE THEIRS?
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by ismyheal75: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
PDP and their sympathisers are nothing but shameless and senseless things. If they knew Buhari lied about his assets, can't they verify with his bankers and those companies he has shares with and etc? These are the people who were so blind to see that Yar'adua declared his assets but Goodluck, his immediate replacement never gave a damn? Buhari no even get your time because he knew quite well how long and how sad you are gonna wail. I beg you please not to pass down the wailing to your born and unborn children. Rather than regrouping and looking for a way to convince Nigerians that they can do better, they are behaving like confused attack dogs. Mtchewww.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by ismyheal75: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mr. BALARABE, I think Buhari has been your nightmare since 1984. You should have gotten over it since nah.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by anwo247: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by kogirodent: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Shame on Balarabe Musa and his co-travellers. Shame on all the billionaires who saw nothing wrong in looting the common wealth.

With his assetdeclaration, Buhari has again proved that he is indeed incorruptible.

In societies where honor and principle still guide people's actions, this shameless man and Olisa Metuh and their co-wailers will forever bury their head and shut their dirty mouths PERMANENTLY.

This passingshit ehn. I de sure say if APC package Devil give you say na Jesus christ, u go collect am. I think you are very easy to decieve. If you were a girl, i am sure you would have a huge sinkhole in ur bottom area by now because of what guys would have done to you... Make i no talk.

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Femolacaster:
when bihari said he borrowed 25million to pay for his APC for I wanted to ask where was he going to get money to campaign? why can't he get the money for form from where he got the money for campaign? I didn't have opportunity to ask then.

but now can I ask if someone that has five houses is a poor man? the houses are likely to worth billions.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by honeycool: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
PMB did not sack d government of Balarabe Musa Gov Balarabe Musa was impeached by Kaduna State House of Assembly long ago before 31 Dec 1983 coup detat
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by nairamaniac: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

“All we want is credibility, integrity and sincerity of purpose. We are not questioning how a President, who by December last year, declared that he had only N1 million in his account, could suddenly now list N30 million in the same bank account by May 29, and after an expensive campaign; we are not yet demanding the public declaration of his assets in his wife’s name.

bunch of 4ckin wailers! I forgot to tell u guys that I was owing Mr President
29million naira as at that December wen he declared 1M.
I actually paid him back his 29M just before swearing in.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by angelgabriel26(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
leave buhari alone let him concentrate for naija future
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by dokyOloye: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

U refer to 30million naira as "just"?
Pls tell Us bro,hw much do U have in Ur own account?
Do U know that that amount is worth more than 30 yrs salary of a director wc is d peak of d civil service?
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by FreeGlobe(f): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
nairamaniac:

bunch of 4ckin wailers! I forgot to tell u guys that I was owing Mr President
29million naira as at that December wen he declared 1M.
I actually paid him back his 29M just before swearing in.
you have gone mad

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by klax(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Anybody that voted Buhari must be realizing they have been swindled. Buhari loves power and will do anything to get it, even if it means disguising himself. How someone who owns a house worth 2 billion naira, with a wife who wears a 10 million naira watch could deceive millions of Nigerians he is poor is beyond me. smh

https://www.naij.com/452757-shocking-revelation-see-buharis-n2-1-billion-mansion.html

I knew it was lies and fake. No more to say for now because buhari is personally known to my family I knew who he is 30 million is not a money for buhari.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by malikisah: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Femolacaster:
failed balarabe expired long time ago!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by ogbonti: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/asset-declaration-buhari-osinbajo-re-deceiving-nigerians-pdp/

BALARABE MUST was not sacked by Buhari in 1983, infact he holds the record of being the first executive governor to be impeached in the federal republic of Nigeria. That was in 1981. He was a member of Aminu Kano's PRP (people's redemption party) and governor of old Kaduna state!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by malikisah: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
He he he he he he he he he he I am assisting the wailers to wail, he he he he he! This matter too pain o
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by nairamaniac: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Anybody that voted Buhari must be realizing they have been swindled. Buhari loves power and will do anything to get it, even if it means disguising himself. How someone who owns a house worth 2 billion naira, with a wife who wears a 10 million naira watch could deceive millions of Nigerians he is poor is beyond me. smh

https://www.naij.com/452757-shocking-revelation-see-buharis-n2-1-billion-mansion.html

point of correction. we didn't vote buhari becos he is poor. we voted him cause we believe in him. we also didn't vote him because we felt he is 100% a saint. we left room for lies&errors from him. he is human.
but one thing is for sure, the man luvs this country. more than a whole lot of us.
we also know he values his name/reputation more than he values money.

And you are right. yes, I have gone mad. anybody that has been subjected to the last several years of your drunk leader would definitely become mad.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Forwetinnah: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigerians have indeed moved on...yet the same Nigerians are complaining
Cc @ aresa OPONU!!
Asiwin the first of the Association of pampers sniffing buhari supporters

During campaign we heard rubbish like
"The only ex president without a house in Abuja"
"He doesn't have money hidden any where"
"He lives in his farm house" blaaaaah blaaaaah blaaaaah
Buhari will be exposed soon...the searchlights are on him now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by olowoeko(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
am not supporting pdp or apc here but i think mr buhari has held back some of his assets, why did he lie about having just a million in his account when he had times 30 of what he said, and how are we even sure he does not have in 10 folds of what he declared.once a liar, always a liar.one thing is clear in Nigeria, all politicians are liars, they either lie to get money or power........ insults are allowed

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Forwetinnah: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Imanuelle:
The president definitely lied, he has renamed some other assets and used his wife as a cover up.

But then, I never expected anything different.

His wife has always been his front. That woman is the key to exposing the Dunce who thinks we are all almajiris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by goodgood2(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Femolacaster:
Tua!!! I spit on all those that were deceived by dullard-hino. It was so clear the man was on a scamming mission but y'all let the illiterate deceive ya. I warned ya, but ya ignored my warning. Once again, I spit on y'all. Tua!!!
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Someone should please help us appeal to BEDC to pleease give us light at Delta Steel Company Housing complex and the adjoining communities in udu local govt area of Delta state.
Abi we nor be part of Nigerians wey suppose to follow enjoy the new government promise?[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by Forwetinnah: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

But he told us he didnt have the money to purchase nomination form? Is that also being prudent? angry

Not just him..his party told alot of lies about that form too. It's irritating to see such an old man lie over trivial things like buying Presidential form. I mean, it's common knowledge that an aspiring contestant should be able to afford his/her form. Why lie about such rubbish? What else has he been lying about....very Shameful!!

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by agrovick(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
permsec:
Nice response. Whenever issues as pertains to sai baba, his loyalists tend to stonewall and pretend to be a patient of amnesia.

#1 million naira before march 28 rose to #30 million naira today? i'd like to invest in such a company!
In our bid to sound righteous we overlook details, I remember vividly reading he said he has at least 1 million naira during the campaign period that statement is definitely different from I'v 1 million in my account
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by FreeGlobe(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Nigerians have indeed moved on...yet the same Nigerians are complaining
Cc @ aresa OPONU!!
Asiwin the first of the Association of pampers sniffing buhari supporter

During campaign we heard rubbish like
[size=16pt]"The only ex president without a house in Abuja"[/size]
"He doesn't have money hidden any where"
"He lives in his farm house" blaaaaah blaaaaah blaaaaah
Buhari will be exposed soon...the searchlights are on him now
I remember the highlighted very well

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa by gagewonda(m): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

and who told u he declared all his assets? For real is dat wat u tink? Wake up from illusionary utopia please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan's National Broadcast May 14, 2013 - Full Text / Does Buhari Have A University Degree? / Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.