Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers (4402 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by johnydon22(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
mustymatic:
Nah..u wanted to be smart....if I can remember correctly, some of ur posts innother threads condemned christianity's violence, that it is more compared to that of islam..and now ur saying the opposite...which way bro, which way?
Anyways, go on, u wia saying?
[b]Trying to smart? Hahahahahahaha another assertion by the Genius

The violence of Christianity was predominant through out the medieval ages, it doesn't take much for anyone to see christianity has evolved past that now. We are all in this planet and we all see what goes around.

I can only say the truth of what is; Boko Haram is not vying for a Christian Caliphate neither is ISIS and Al queda or Al shabab or a thousand and one others.
I don't see Christians shooting down a cartoon artist because he drew Jesus neither do i see them taking to the street demanding the blood of people who insult Jesus..... This is the obvious truth.

Both religions had their own share of blood shed of which i will call out Christianity on that when ever it is raised but in the world today we all know the Religion that is synonymous to violence, intolerance and terrorism.

why should i start calling out Christianity when the topic here is Islam... You really need to go get a grip and learn a little bit of constructiveness ... You need it.
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by jcross19: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
mostyg:

Please see for yourself churches that have converted into mosques.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55

Allah is Our Creator, The Most Merciful, Most Compassionate. Muhammad ( may the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) is our prophet
fake news. The rate of churches on cable is enough for me to check how christianity is increasing in number not all those manipulated news of yours. Allah is a liar, mohamMAD was a liar and all muslims are thesame. So muslims altaqiyyah and propaganda are your means of spreading your religion.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
i am neutral.. hope that does not make me an infidel and subject to violent attacks and murder threats from the Religious folks in Britain?,... hold up.. it does? oh fuddle diddle doo
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by jcross19: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
mostyg:

Please see for yourself churches that have converted into mosques.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55

Allah is Our Creator, The Most Merciful, Most Compassionate. Muhammad ( may the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) is our prophet
can you see your life? Is that a real youtube? Can you see that all you posted were all fakes and junks. Go and get life islam is dying inside but outside look fat. Fake gods, fake prophet , fake religion and fake followers. The link is fake.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mustymatic(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Trying to smart? Hahahahahahaha another assertion by the Genius

The violence of Christianity was predominant through out the medieval ages, it doesn't take much for anyone to see christianity has evolved past that now. We are all in this planet and we all see what goes around.

I can only say the truth of what is; Boko Haram is not vying for a Christian Caliphate neither is ISIS and Al queda or Al shabab or a thousand and one others.
I don't see Christians shooting down a cartoon artist because he drew Jesus neither do i see them taking to the street demanding the blood of people who insult Jesus..... This is the obvious truth.

Both religions had their own share of blood shed of which i will call out Christianity on that when ever it is raised but in the world today we all know the Religion that is synonymous to violence, intolerance and terrorism.

why should i start calling out Christianity when the topic here is Islam... You really need to go get a grip and learn a little bit of constructiveness ... You need it.
[/b]
The topic here is islam? Oh well
How many Muslims support the isis n boko haram u mentioned? They can't add to one % of the entire Muslim population. There are people who are ignorant of what they do...what are you doin in religion section? You can't do without religion huh? Poking in to people's business

2 Likes

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by dialfa: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
islam will rise before it falls
it's the law of nature
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by johnydon22(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
mustymatic:

The topic here is islam? Oh well
How many Muslims support the isis n boko haram u mentioned? They can't add to one % of the entire Muslim population. There are people who are ignorant of what they do.
[b]Sometimes silence is complicity, the fact remains that these terrorist groups have the ideology that they are working for Allah and they will be getting a reward.... I am in no way stereotyping all Muslims but we all know the activities of these terror quran quoting groups speak ill of islam in entirety.

Until Islam evolve and take on a nature of tolerance and accommodation of other humans and employ disagreement objectively such groups as ISIS, Boko Haram, Al quada, Al shabab and other will always emerge from Islam.

Shia and Suni muslims will always call for each others blood, and until Islam move ahead and walk with the time, when this terrorist groups enter into extinction, when they stop quoting the Quran to justify beheading people, when apostates stop being endangered, when little girls stopped being maimed after getting raped, when honour killings stop. i can go on forever.

After all this, The world will have a different perception of Islam because sadly now Islam is another word for terrorism in the world today!!!
[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mostyg(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
jcross19:
can you see your life? Is that a real youtube? Can you see that all you posted were all fakes and junks. Go and get life islam is dying inside but outside look fat. Fake gods, fake prophet , fake religion and fake followers. The link is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9UqgtUEFU&index=1&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-s9wsNZq1g&index=2&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qymYbqMbbhM&index=3&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55&spfreload=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UAYGWFEFU&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_AClQ3l9qs&index=6&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55

22. And (O people) your companion (Muhammad ()) is not a madman;

23. And indeed he (Muhammad ()) saw him [Jibrael (Gabriel)] in the clear horizon (towards the east).

24. And he (Muhammad ()) withholds not a knowledge of the unseen.

25. And it (the Qur'an) is not the word of the outcast Shaitan (Satan).

26. Then where are you going?

27. Verily, this (the Qur'an) is no less than a Reminder to (all) the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns).

28. To whomsoever among you who wills to walk straight,

29. And you will not, unless (it be) that Allah wills, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

1 Like

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mustymatic(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Sometimes silence is complicity, the fact remains that these terrorist groups have the ideology that they are working for Allah and they will be getting a reward.... I am in no way stereotyping all Muslims but we all know the activities of these terror quran quoting groups speak ill of islam in entirety.

Until Islam evolve and take on a nature of tolerance and accommodation of other humans and employ disagreement objectively such groups as ISIS, Boko Haram, Al quada, Al shabab and other will always emerge from Islam.

Shia and Suni muslims will always call for each others blood, and until Islam move ahead and walk with the time, when this terrorist groups enter into extinction, when they stop quoting the Quran to justify beheading people, when apostates stop being endangered, when little girls stopped being maimed after getting raped, when honour killings stop. i can go on forever.

After all this, The world will have a different perception of Islam because sadly now Islam is another word for terrorism in the world today!!!
[/b]
Peace
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by jcross19: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
mostyg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9UqgtUEFU&index=1&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-s9wsNZq1g&index=2&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qymYbqMbbhM&index=3&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55&spfreload=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UAYGWFEFU&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_AClQ3l9qs&index=6&list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55

22. And (O people) your companion (Muhammad ()) is not a madman;

23. And indeed he (Muhammad ()) saw him [Jibrael (Gabriel)] in the clear horizon (towards the east).

24. And he (Muhammad ()) withholds not a knowledge of the unseen.

25. And it (the Qur'an) is not the word of the outcast Shaitan (Satan).

26. Then where are you going?

27. Verily, this (the Qur'an) is no less than a Reminder to (all) the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns).

28. To whomsoever among you who wills to walk straight,

29. And you will not, unless (it be) that Allah wills, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
I visited them they are not working!!!!!!!!. Can you see the length a muslim can go to defraud people that youtube is not working and I believe that's islamic youtube.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mostyg(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
jcross19:
I visited them they are not working!!!!!!!!. Can you see the length a muslim can go to defraud people that youtube is not working and I believe that's islamic youtube.

Sorry if the links are not opening on your system. Mind you, they are working perfectly. Anyway,thanks for your comments. They have been noted.
Comments like yours encourage me.

1 Like

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by jcross19: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
mostyg:

Sorry if the links are not opening on your system. Mind you, they are working perfectly. Anyway,thanks for your comments. They have been noted.
Comments like yours encourage me.

yours is new your allah is a big time liar. Your own youtube is red.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Anas09: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
@ Mostyg are you for real? Mohammed is the one who prophecied about the anti-Christ? Ah this Muslims. The anti-christ was prophsied even before christ was born, now its Mohammeds prophecy?
Abeg tell me that the falling away of people from christianity was also prophesied by muhammed. Una no dey shame? A thief shd have little shame but u muslims don't.
Muhammed an apostle of satan will prophecy against the downfall of his master. That's hilarious. What's muslims role or take in the rule of the anti-christ? I expected u to dispute the bible verses I posted instead of bringing up the plagiarised words of muhammed.
If u read carefully, u shd ve seen that I didn't say seductive acts, I said seducing spirit. There's a spirit behind islam, its evil. Drawing people to it, only to dstroy them
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Anas09:
@ Mostyg are you for real? Mohammed is the one who prophecied about the anti-Christ? Ah this Muslims. The anti-christ was prophsied even before christ was born, now its Mohammeds prophecy?
Abeg tell me that the falling away of people from christianity was also prophesied by muhammed. Una no dey shame? A thief shd have little shame but u muslims don't.
Muhammed an apostle of satan will prophecy against the downfall of his master. That's hilarious. What's muslims role or take in the rule of the anti-christ? I expected u to dispute the bible verses I posted instead of bringing up the plagiarised words of muhammed.
If u read carefully, u shd ve seen that I didn't say seductive acts, I said seducing spirit. There's a spirit behind islam, its evil. Drawing people to it, only to dstroy them
was he(anti-christ) described in your holybook to be one-eyed?
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Anas09: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
U r reknown shameless liars. Where did muhammed get the concept of the antichrist from? And what does mohammed have with the resurrected christ? Oh, and what next are we expecting from mohammed? Christians are expecting Christ to return and take them with Him, what is the hope of Muslims? What did mohammed promise u?
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Anas09:
U r reknown shameless liars. Where did muhammed get the concept of the antichrist from? And what does mohammed have with the resurrected christ? Oh, and what next are we expecting from mohammed? Christians are expecting Christ to return and take them with Him, what is the hope of Muslims? What did mohammed promise u?
why didnt you reply my question? instead you typed this rubbish. who is being shameless if not you? was anti-christ prophesied to be one-eyed in your bible as muhammad prophesied?

1 Like

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Appleyard(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
What else do you expect when government that is suppose to be an agent of God have unfortunately become an agent of the Devil long ago?

With laws like gay rights, abortion legalized, etc, what moral right is there left for the church to win souls? A church that shuns services and prefer to televise world cup matches because the country is playing, how can such church go about the business of evangelism when it doesn't even regards it services to God?

And come to think of it: what moral right does a religious bigot and murderer like Cameron have in calling for a revival in evangelical and healing power of the church, when people like him are those encouraging the demise of christianity in the develop world?

Islam is making gain in the UK becos they are true and sincere to themselves and whatever course they chose; unlike bigots and traitors like Cameron. Not to mention that the churches have gone to sleep, while modern man with his bunch of rights as a free moral agent, has embark on a delusive journey tagged " self discovery and exploration," a journey that leads him nowhere!
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mostyg(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Anas09:

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do". Quran 6:108

Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-as (radi Allahu anhum) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “It is one of the gravest sins to abuse one’s parents.” It was asked (by the people): “O Messenger of Allah, can a man abuse his own parents?” The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “He abuses the father of somebody who, in return, abuses the former’s father; he then abuses the mother of somebody who, in return, abuses his mother.”

1.Yes Muhammed prophecy on anti-christ is just one example. please consider the emphasis on the 'one-eye'/
2. Muhammad (SAW) was unlettered, so he cannot be accused of Plagarism
3. I didn't not comment about the Bible verses you quoted because I didn't want to talk about the Bible so as not to sound insulting.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by vodkat: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
johnydon22:
And many of them are mumuciously resorting to an even more absurd religion, Islam. . Isn't that the height mumucity seeing the devastating effects such dangerous dogma as Islam can cause in a state.

If Nigeria was all christian, we wouldn't have been facing this terrorism we are facing now, i will pick Chrisitianity over islam any day at least Christians mostly have low tendency of collective violence and extreme intolerance like killing apostates or extreme misogyny...

These people self jumping from frying pan into fire..
Hinduism, Christianity, Taoism, Buddism, Confucianism and ATR are far better religions than islam in terms of violence and idiotic intolerance.

And Christianity also has very cool music and vibes wink

The Christians r converting to atheist because they don't need God to take care of them.since the state is already doing that

No work no hussein govt must provide allowance to u so that u don't suffer.

Meanwhile in naija no food for lazy man opposite is the case abroad.

The lazy man gets allowance plus tax free.. although u cannot get rich. Most of them beleive in enjoying life while ur alive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Covetousness / Former LGBTQ Members Say Their Changed Lives Prove Homosexuality Isn't Permanent / Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.