Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive (1186 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by TheGreenDay: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2015
A 12-year-old girl who resides in Jahi district with her parents has tested HIV positive after she confessed that her 25-year-old half brother, Abdullahi Mohammed and his friends have been repeatedly raping her for the past four years

She told MPX that her mother was divorced when she was just born and she has been living with her father in a two-bedroom public apartment (face-me-I-face-you) in Jahi district. She said her half brother started raping her when she was 8 years old, and each time he raped her, he would threaten to kill her if she told their father.
“My father married my step mother who has a son.

“We were living peacefully until one night when I was lying on the floor and Brother Abdullahi came and started handling my breasts. When he didn’t see breasts, he said he would suck them until they came out. When I objected, he raped me. He used a handkerchief to wipe off the blood that was coming out from my private part. He threatened to slash my throat if I told anybody.
“I didn’t tell anybody and it continued. He raped me every night; and sometimes he brought his friends, especially Ahmed along with him to rape me,” she recounted. She said she couldn’t tell anyone because she was afraid that he may carry out his threats.

She was also afraid that she could be maltreated by her step mother. Our reporter gathered that during holidays, the girl continuously fell sick; hence her father was advised by neighbours to take her to the hospital. When he did, she was diagnosed with HIV. It was when her father, who was very angry, sought to know how she contracted the deadly disease that she revealed that her Abdullahi and his friends, had raped her for four years. Subsequently, her father reported the case to the police at Mabushi, following which the two men were arrested. They confessed to the crime.

A police source told our reporter that the case took another twist when the two suspects were taken to the hospital and their medical reports came out HIV negative.
Speculations therefore emerged that her mother was HIV positive when she had her, the reason why she was sent away by her husband. “She was not tested when she was an infant, and maybe she was HIV positive from birth. Her half brother confessed that he was the first man to have had sex with the victim and how she got that HIV still remains a mystery,” the police source said. When contacted, the Mabushi divisional police officer, Chief Superintendent Ayobami Surajudeen confirmed the story and said that having gotten medical reports, the case would now be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department.

He advised parents to be watchful when they bring adult males to share bed with their little daughters.

http://metropolexpress.com/metro/item/4896-under-age-rape-victim-tests-hiv-positive
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by Cutehector(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Rape stories everywhere.... Some of dem r fabricated
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by GboyegaD(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2015
We need a very strict punishment for rape if we are willing to put an end to this ongoing madness.
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Family breakdowns always do not end well.
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2015
Awful
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by rawpadgin(m): 6:31am On Sep 07, 2015
Too bad
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2015
Na Thunder go fire d girl broda and e friend. The girl HIV nor get swag at all, so it doesn't know how to do bluetooth connection. May the brother and his friend suffer till dey kpeme from dis life.
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2015
very bad!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by dondestiny(m): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2015
wtf
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by timilehing(m): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2015
What is the best punishment for rapist?
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by DEXTROVERT: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2015
God pls hear my prayers...let the rapist brother and friends be in incubation period for HIV so that after next 3months let them be HIV positive, pls don't let the girl suffer alone..

Thanks for prayer answered.
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by pretydiva(f): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2015
This story does not just add up. How can d guy n his friend rape d girl 4 gud 4 yrs n didn't contract d virus. Abi na condom dem use all tru d 4 yrs ..there is more 2 dis story

1 Like

Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by pretydiva(f): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
God pls hear my prayers...let the rapist brother and friends be in incubation period for HIV so that after next 3months let them be HIV positive, pls don't let the girl suffer alone..

Thanks for prayer answered.

u think God will answer such prayers..in ur dreams
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by DEXTROVERT: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
u think God will answer such prayers..in ur dreams

Or better still I wish u are being raped if u haven't just once and u will imagine wat the poor girl went through from brother and friends over four years everynite
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by jolade29(f): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2015
Na Thunder go fire d girl broda and e friend. The girl HIV nor get swag at all, so it doesn't know how to do bluetooth connection. May the brother and his friend suffer till dey kpeme from dis life.[/quote]. Amen o
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by donholy28(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
This story does not just add up. How can d guy n his friend rape d guy 4 gud 4 yrs n didn't contract d virus. Abi na condom dem use all tru d 4 yrs ..there is more 2 dis story
the whole story be like lies...and some nairalanders just read topic begin comment.
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by passionate88: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2015
A B O K I.
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by pretydiva(f): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2015
DEXTROVERT:

Or better still I wish u are being raped if u haven't just once and u will imagine wat the poor girl went through from brother and friends over four years everynite
and u just made sense undecided
Re: Man 25, Raped 8 Years Old Half-sister For For Years, Victim HIV Positive by DEXTROVERT: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
and u just made sense undecided

How

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Our Salary!! / See Video Of What These Ladies Were Caught Doing At A Hotel (photos) / Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.