Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? (1188 Views)

Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display / See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ / My Nigerian Boss Is Always Against Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hi all, I have been working in a company for over eight months. Recently, the company changed managers and brought in a Nigerian manager as our boss.

But ever since he came in, he has been taking sides with others against me even when it's obvious they are in the wrong. Plus whenever I try to talk to him about scheduling issues, he tells me "can't you see I am doing something" or I'm busy.

He also listens to others and is interested in what they have to say.

I don't know how long I can cope with this. Finding a job these days is really tough. What do you all think I should do?
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by dollyjoy(f): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kill yourselfwink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
Kill yourselfwink
Useless as usual.
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by dollyjoy(f): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamagee3:

Useless as usual.
useless?so you know the meaning of that word?you just described your threadwink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abeg I wan poo. Can I do it on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
useless?so you know the meaning of that word?you just described your threadwink
You're dumber than I thought.

No wonder people go off on you.

Nothing wrong with needing advice about a situation.
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Synzu(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Its cos you're a furkin iidiot.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:
Its cos you're a furkin iidiot.

Thank me later.
slowpoke!
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Synzu(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamagee3:
slowpoke!

Like the foool who birthed you right??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

Like the foool who birthed you right??
Useless nincompoop from a mad deranged woman.
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by midehi2(f): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
Kill yourselfwink
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by wEsOmE(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
OP.. happy Sunday.. hope or good nd u went to church.. *if u re a Christian *.
anyways I checked ur profile nd u happen to b a very pretty lady... but ur topics are abt hw pple disrespect, dislike or against you.. my advise if dose close to you don't question your character.. den I would say u should talk to or siblings nd know wat dey think of u.. if dere response is positive den I would say u should pray abt it.. hope i helped.. take care
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Synzu(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamagee3:

Useless nincompoop from a mad deranged woman.

You're the very definition of the word "Useless".

Your foolishness is legendary!! You've suddenly become a role model to dimwits on NL. Creating foolish threads won't make people hate you any less than how they hated your dirty ass when you used your Onila account. You're a psycho. I'm sure you already know by now tho smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by dollyjoy(f): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
midehi2:
cheesy
best solution everwink

grab popcorn,oboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyycheesy
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

You're the very definition of the word "Useless".

Your foolishness is legendary!! You've suddenly become a role model to dimwits on NL. Creating foolish threads won't make people hate you any less than how they hated your dirty ass when you used your Onila account. You're a psycho. I'm sure you already know by now tho smiley
Bleep off my thread, hillbilly!

I ain't got time to read your 250 word essay this Sunday morning.

Just make a right turn and use the exit door.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Synzu(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamagee3:

Bleep off my thread, hillbilly!

I ain't got time to read your 250 word essay this Sunday morning.

Just make a right turn and use the exit door.

But you've got time to tell the world how depressed you are?? Does anything good ever happen in your worthless life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

But you've got time to tell the world how depressed you are?? Does anything good ever happen in your worthless life
Worthless is as worthless does.

Next!
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Synzu(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamagee3:

Worthless is as worthless does.

Next!

You should know.. Considering how everyone rejects you. Even if they won't tell you, I'll tell you, they hate your stanky ass cos you're mentally disabled. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

You should know.. Considering how everyone rejects you. Even if they won't tell you, I'll tell you, they hate your stanky ass cos you're mentally disabled. grin
You still haven't gotten lost yet? undecided

Really? undecided
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Synzu(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamagee3:

You still haven't gotten lost yet? undecided

Really? undecided

Ask your loving mother for your psycho analysis. When she gives you the "Knowing look" don't forget to come here and tell us gringrin

You're deranged but they don't wanna tell you! gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamagee you have 899 topics created congrats

Quickly make 1 to make it 900

please help suggest a topic for mamagee

suggestions "What does it mean when my neighbour shit for toilet"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by olac21(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dnt they sell rope over there?go get one and hang ursef you Biatchh!ode alailopolo,
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by keenn: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
I was in hostel discussing about u to my roomies (all medical students)

The discuss was either this is a case of personal identity issues or the whole plan was just a ploy to make fun out from nairalanders

I for one look forward to ur post, and I believe most nairalanders do.

the intrigue part is offcourse the bashing/insults/feudalism/hatred that accompanies the comments in your thread.

..a roomie finally concluded 'she is perfectly ok, if she isn't she would have been deported, all is a detour'
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
raumdeuter:
mamagee you have 899 topics created congrats

Quickly make 1 to make it 900

please help suggest a topic for mamagee

suggestions "What does it mean when my neighbour shit for toilet"
olac21:
Dnt they sell rope over there?go get one and hang ursef you Biatchh!ode alailopolo,
Lolz
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ur sweet pu+ssy interests him dammit!!! Don't u know what he wants For puss-y's sake he wants ur punan+i dammit!!!!
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
kamirun225:
Ur sweet pu+ssy interests him dammit!!! Don't u know what he wants For puss-y's sake he wants ur punan+i dammit!!!!
What do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I have been working in a company for over eight months. Recently, the company changed managers and brought in a Nigerian manager as our boss.

But ever since he came in, he has been taking sides with others against me even when it's obvious they are in the wrong. Plus whenever I try to talk to him about scheduling issues, he tells me "can't you see I am doing something" or I'm busy.

He also listens to others and is interested in what they have to say.

I don't know how long I can cope with this. Finding a job these days is really tough. What do you all think I should do?
Hw long have u been working there. What's ur qualification that gave u d job. Hw much is d pay?
Re: Nigerian Boss Takes Sides With Others Against Me? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you mean?
he is speaking in silence dammit! When u give him punan+i and ur issues are settled dammit!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Level Some Women Do To Impress Men On First Visit (snapshot) / / Linda Ikeji Dances Shoki Dance With Her Sister(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.