Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Tank God I Discovered Early!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tank God I Discovered Early!!! (5042 Views)

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2015
I graduated as a pharmacist few months back,,,so whil lookn 4 internship placement,,,i got a job in a pharmaceutical company where I'll keep body and soul togethr pendn wen ill go 4 internship,,,few weeks after I started,,,2 girls frm d same skul started their IT in d same company,,,they startd gvn me unavoidable green lights,,,i tried avoidn them coz I gat no time 4 ladies coz of my financial status,,(yes,,,99% of women are after ur money),,i decided 2 gv a listenin ear to one of d girls but I let her know I Waz nt Financialy capabl,,,dat we cld jst be cloz frnds,,she agreed,,,but it's lyk she nd d frnd felt I Waz collectn megabucks as salary,,,we wer cool wt each other,,,as time went by,,i started havn feelings 4 her,,,thou I Waz collectn a huge amnt coz of my family rship wt d manager,,,but I kept it secret,,i travelld 2 d north 4 interview nd sm1 came 2 d office 2 look 4 me,,she tld d man I Waz nt around,,d man den told her wen I'm bak,,I shld com 2 collect my salary,,she Waz excited on hearn ds,,she calld me and told me,,i Waz like WTF,,,wen I cam bak,,i decided 2 tak her and friend out to an eatery wer we wld relax and probably ill declare my intentions,,i cld her a day earlier and told her well b goin out nxt day,,,she agreed and askd me how much Waz I given,,i told her it's 15k,,,althou I Waz givn 60k,,,she jst cut d call on me,,,next day she cam nd Waz behavn cold towards me,,,i Waz eavesdroppin her discuss wt her friend,,,dey said I'm jst too low 4 their standard,,dat I can't b able 2 take care of her,,,finally,,,dat Waz how I Waz able to let go of her,,,thank GOD oooo!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by pimpchi(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Godfullsam(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2015
so what do u want us to do now kiss

7 Likes

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by cyprus000: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2015
Godfullsam:
so what do u want us to do now kiss
[size=13pt]
Thank God for not allowing a snitch dance shoki with his heart
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by adekoonlay(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2015
Na u be her parent, take care of her as in she is a baby right or na u bring her to this world to feed her.
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2015
I thank u for God ooh grin u ar one lucky nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Op this your story for make sense assuming you typed it in full language,the shorthand makes the story look so boring btw must you include the amount you were paid?

In the first place you said you were nt financially bouyant but as the story unfold,we discovered the pay was a little above board...so?lieing?hmmmmm

so many loopholes...i better leave it here...

4 Likes

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op this your story for make sense assuming you typed it in full language,the shorthand makes the story look so boring btw must you include the amount you were paid?

In the first place you said you were nt financially bouyant but as the story unfold,we discovered the pay was a little above board...so?lieing?hmmmmm

so many loopholes...i better leave it here...
Are u vexed bcuz dey exposed wat ur kinds tried to do grin Chill babe, u cn find anoda culprit grin
As OP Don get sense, Godwin!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by wunmi590(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2015
I have known some of the women/girls are not ready to suffer with men, they want to reap where they did not sow.

Great work you have done OP, for not letting her milk you dry. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by UyiIredia(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2015
frankyskyboi:
I graduated as a pharmacist few months back,,,so whil lookn 4 internship placement,,,i got a job in a pharmaceutical company where I'll keep body and soul togethr pendn wen ill go 4 internship,,,few weeks after I started,,,2 girls frm d same skul started their IT in d same company,,,they startd gvn me unavoidable green lights,,,i tried avoidn them coz I gat no time 4 ladies coz of my financial status,,(yes,,,99% of women are after ur money),,i decided 2 gv a listenin ear to one of d girls but I let her know I Waz nt Financialy capabl,,,dat we cld jst be cloz frnds,,she agreed,,,but it's lyk she nd d frnd felt I Waz collectn megabucks as salary,,,we wer cool wt each other,,,as time went by,,i started havn feelings 4 her,,,thou I Waz collectn a huge amnt coz of my family rship wt d manager,,,but I kept it secret,,i travelld 2 d north 4 interview nd sm1 came 2 d office 2 look 4 me,,she tld d man I Waz nt around,,d man den told her wen I'm bak,,I shld com 2 collect my salary,,she Waz excited on hearn ds,,she calld me and told me,,i Waz like WTF,,,wen I cam bak,,i decided 2 tak her and friend out to an eatery wer we wld relax and probably ill declare my intentions,,i cld her a day earlier and told her well b goin out nxt day,,,she agreed and askd me how much Waz I given,,i told her it's 15k,,,althou I Waz givn 60k,,,she jst cut d call on me,,,next day she cam nd Waz behavn cold towards me,,,i Waz eavesdroppin her discuss wt her friend,,,dey said I'm jst too low 4 their standard,,dat I can't b able 2 take care of her,,,finally,,,dat Waz how I Waz able to let go of her,,,thank GOD oooo!!

I talk am ! Girls and money be like bees and honey.

1 Like

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by kathykathy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
op she likes ur money nd u like her pussy = money for hand back for ground,,,(ofu ihe)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Women oo..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by bendutch(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Women are bitches. Except few.

1 Like

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by haytripple(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by LADYARIK(f): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Testimony time grin cheesy
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Jglad(f): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Testimony time grin grin I also thank God dat u found out... abi?
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
kathykathy:
op she likes ur money nd u like her pussy = money for hand back for ground,,,(ofu ihe)
did op in anyway display that he likes her puna? it money = pusna then y'all won't worth shitt.

1 Like

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by kagari: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
kathykathy:
If you are really thee on your dp and not a male impostor, then i say unto thee, you pretty. Keep it in your shelf cause i hardly tell ladies that unless you worth it
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by SporaD8: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
kathykathy:
If this is your mindset in reality, Can you give me one reason why you are different from a hoe?
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by princy80(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Go give testimony for shosh o @ OP... them for turn u to job opportunity

1 Like

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
I still blv there are girls/women out there who are matured and can make a good relationship when they see the potentials in you,,,it shouldn't be one-sided,,,its a combined effort,,,i know such women/girls are rare to find but they exist,,,so it's my job to keep fishing,,,God wil help me,, cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
op, u b Badoo welcome to d league of Wise Niggas Asso. of Nigerian(WINAN)

1 Like

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by sexylogan(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Thank God for not allowing a snitch dance shoki with his heart
[/size]

grin
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by potolistic(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sorry o... Ah nr ft read am finish.... D tin 2 loooong
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Eniqurl(f): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
naija gals, they behave like proatitutes...u av to pay before service.

in phyno's voice : iranu, abasha

1 Like

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by kingsfield(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2015
kathykathy:
Z ur type dat @racts shame n insults on women n Igbo race.
Chegharia ma chigharia! !
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by kathykathy(f): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2015
kingsfield:
Z ur type dat @racts shame n insults on women n Igbo race. Chegharia ma chigharia! !
cowbelll our milk
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by kathykathy(f): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2015
SporaD8:

If this is your mindset in reality, Can you give me one reason why you are different from a hoe?
cowbell our milk
Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2015
@OP
Your ancestors were not asleep thank God for your life

Re: Tank God I Discovered Early!!! by yhermmie(f): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2015
honestly,i really don't know y most ladies are after guys with money these days... jumping from one guy to another just to get cash. i will really appreciate it if we ladies can work for our money

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The Midnight Sex Chat Group If You Dare (only Raw Boys And Girls Allowed) / Pretty Girl Waste School Fees Pics / Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.