Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. (1288 Views)

Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by Abramini(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Need Help Please!!!!

My brothers girlfriend is in love with me...She said she has been fallen for me on her first day of setting her eye of me.

Three of us were in the same school and the same department....pls should i play along or i should let my brother know about it

Pls kindly help me!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by Hazardd(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Leave the thing wey belong to your brother and go find your own...stop doing big eyesad..next
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by MISSNORA(f): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Brb
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by petkoffDrake(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2015
OP, nice story line.... . . . . . pls what's the name of the movie? will love to see the end of it sad
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by yanabasee(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2015
This is how Eve deceived Adam and now I'm part of the suffering.....
Don't let dat girl separate your brother's love for you...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2015
I was here
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by petkoffDrake(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
Brb
u practicing INTROVERT?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by wunmi590(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2015
OP, let your brother know about it, how would you feel if your brother finally marries that kind of person and she went outside to sleep with other guys.

Truth must be told, I don't know what most of our girls are turning into now.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by FYB(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2015
yanabasee:

God bless this guy
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by nuesmick: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2015
my son walk up to me this morning, asking me what our old school songs will be. hmmmmmmmm i couldn't answer him cause i don't no the music to mention to him. pls help me out friend.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by omolewaluv(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
D lady want to cause troble btw u nd ur brother, u need to say d truth
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
If you didn't fancy the girl too,you wouldnt be here seeking for advice.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Even bros ain't loyal. Smh. Do what you want who cares.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by wtfCode: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
yanabasee:
This is how Eve deceived Adam and now I'm part of the suffering.....
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
OP why is ur life like this na. Tell me why.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by haytripple(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
What do I tell this op nah....he might think I don't want to comment...scratching head
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
I dont believe this story,in the first place,the gal in question is dating ur bro and ofcus she knws u are her inlaw...

In the second place,assuming the gal haboured such motives,i dnt think she would be bold enough to admit it,she would have done that indirectly through body language and the rest...

Thirdly,the gal cnt do that knowing fully well u will expose her if she try it....

After careful observation,i found out this story is full of loopholes hence it is false...this story is make up.....no offence.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Abramini:
Need Help Please!!!!

My brothers girlfriend is in love with me...She said she has been fallen for me on her first day of setting her eye of me.

Three of us were in the same school and the same department....pls should i play along or i should let my brother know about it

Pls kindly help me!!!
first tell your brother what she said so that he will know the kind of slut he has as a gf, I.e if your story is not fiction then discuss with you him if he wants you to smash her but try record a conversation between you two in which she suggested wanting to be with you. The important thing is for your brother to know that he's been messing with a tramp but you're a bitchh azz, how the hell will you come insider rolling with her at your brothers back?!? you are not bright at all. On behalf of your brother, fk you!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by ihatebuhari(f): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I dont believe this story,in the first place,the gal in question is dating ur bro and ofcus she knws u are her inlaw...

In the second place,assuming the gal haboured such motives,i dnt think she would be bold enough to admit it,she would have done that indirectly through body language and the rest...

Thirdly,the gal cnt do that knowing fully well u will expose her if she try it....

After careful observation,i found out this story is full of loopholes hence it is false...this story is make up.....no offence.
My dear things do happen at least I've experienced something similar, my elder brother's gf wanted to fk me and I think it's based on the fact that she wanted to get back at my brother for something he did so I can believe what the op posted.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by Abramini(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
to u wu said am lying....av u ever see my post hir bfr tlk more of knowing me wif such lies....she added via our departmental group on what'sapp telling me her mind....

i was thinking weda na set up or her own personal issue
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. by HyDee001(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2015

Something must be wrong with the OP. For you to bring such a topic here means you want her, you just need a partner in crime; someone who would okay your lust and calm your conscience.
Okay...
Continue.... God will see us!
But my 2naira, never let a woman the reason you will have issues with your fellow guy.

(1) (Reply)

People That Tell Their Friends About Who They Have Used Or Slept With / Story closed / Nobody Is Ugly, They Are Just Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.