Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can (11062 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have got eyes for really stunning beauty. I don't mean "just there" beauty. However, it's hard to find girls with this kind of beauty who have taste for learning things, adding skills, trying to compete with men, doing things men do.

The only thing most have to offer is just that beauty, to paint their faces, makeup, do hair, party, watch Kim and her useless family, follow celeb news and gossip 247.

You would hardly see one that has interest in politics, business, tech,one that like hustling for her own money without depending on a man.

I do not mean to insult anyone here. It's just my observation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
My gosh look at these cuties kiss

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by DesChyko: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Some ladies really take their time to look more like dolls than human.

9 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cutehector:
My gosh look at these cuties kiss
have ever met any stunning lady with in depth intellects in Nigeria, in same category of beauty I listed? Talk true!

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
You are right. If a beautiful girl refuses to study and work hard, it is her pusssy that suffers.

13 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by saintfellow(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
I see them daily.

3 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Teedawg: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
your observations are wrong ma nikka I have a living proof self #bae wink

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Then again, please bring their photos when they have just woken up in the morning.... grin

Well they are cute, no doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Teedawg:
your observations are wrong ma nikka I have a living proof self #bae wink
I don't say they do not exist. I said they are hard. A good example is the way girls avoid thread like this because they know they do not possess the qualities.

Are you sure your girlfriend is as stunning as these and has content?

Guy no lie o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Billyonaire:
You are right. If a beautiful girl refuses to study and work hard, it is her pusssy that suffers.
ah... boss, where have you been. Since Buhari won, you just angrily left. Nigeria na we own oo.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
remedick:
ah... boss, where have you been. Since Buhari won, you just angrily left. Nigeria na we own oo.

We did all we could to warn them, that Buhari isnt equipped to manage the country, but they didnt listen. Yes, I left the forum angrily. Now you dont see people like Gbawe and DemDem. They have changed their usernames and hide in shame.

8 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

Then again, please bring their photos when they have just woken up in the morning.... grin

Well they are cute, no doubt.

I have met this one. She is just the way she appear here.

But that is just it. Intellectually, she is empty.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Billyonaire:

We did all we could to warn them, that Buhari isnt equipped to manage the country, but they didnt listen. Yes, I left the forum angrily. Now you dont see people like Gbawe and DemDem. They have changed their username and hide in shame.
I know boss. We all have seen it. It's now left to correct that mistake in 2019.

Please still come around and contribute from time to time.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
remedick:

I have met this one. She is just the way she appear here.

But that is just it. Intellectually, she is empty.

Well, I cant speak for her since I have not met her. Besides it is not fair putting up her photo here with your comments.

However, I do know a lot of them are raised to believe that they will marry a man that will meet their eternal needs. They really have no plans to develop themselves beyond looking physically pretty. They abound.

They are all Telemundo, E! and Zeeworld Ladies. No substance. Every conversation you have with them you hear ''whatever''

I repeat, I am not in support of putting up her photo here with the comments.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
remedick:
I know boss. We all have seen it. It's now left to correct that mistake in 2019.

Please still come around and contribute from time to time.

There is no need to wait for 2019, there is basically no need for another election. The solution is restructuring the political dynamics of the country. Granting States autonomy to generate and manage their resources, State Policing and running their local economies while paying taxes to Abuja.

Nothing else will ever work. I believe Nigerians have seen both extremes now. By the way, that lady is pretty, I dont mind hosting them all for a week or more. I dont need the brains, I just need them in the other room.

5 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Garshyzee(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
They are rare sha.. .ive seen a few.... Bt i think d problem is.. They lack proper orientation. embarassed
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

Well, I cant speak for her since I have not met her. Besides it is not fair putting up her photo here with your comments.

However, I do know a lot of them are raised to believe that they will marry a man that will meet their eternal needs. They really have no plans to develop themselves beyond looking physically pretty. They abound.

They are all Telemundo, E! and Zeeworld Ladies. No substance. Every conversation you have with them you hear ''whatever''

I repeat, I am not in support of putting up her photo here with the comments.
I will remove it now.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Billyonaire:
There is no need to wait for 2019, there is basically no need for another election. The solution is restructuring the political dynamics of the country. Granting States autonomy to generate and manage their resources, State Policing and running their local economies while paying taxes to Abuja.

Nothing else will ever work. I believe Nigerians have seen both extremes now. By the way, that lady is pretty, I dont mind hosting them all for a week or more. I dont need the brains, I just need them in the other room.
But you know that will be a tough work. The Northerners wouldn't want that. The West will undermine any effort to restructure as they would naturally support the North.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
remedick:
But you know that will be a tough work. The Northerners wouldn't want that. The West will undermine any effort to restructure as they would naturally support the North.

What is uniting the different divides is the oil wealth. In the next 5 years, the demand for oil will be less than current demand as we are working tirelessly on Pay-as-You-Go Solar turnkey system that comes with free wifi as a value-added service and voip phones for free calling. Same thing is happening the world over with Solar City pioneering one of the best battery and solar panels and Tesla mass-producing the best electric cars. Once the demand for crude is halved, we will be so broke as a country that we have little or no choice than to allow each State operate autonomously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by SammyT95(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
in as much as I know u're not totally wrong but then I shouldn't judge a book by it cover. I have girls that are fashion divas in my department and they still have a better result compared to their "spiritual sisters " counterpart

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Billyonaire:

What is uniting the different divides is the oil wealth. In the next 5 years, the demand for oil will be less than current demand as we are working tirelessly on Pay-as-You-Go Solar turnkey system that comes with free wifi as a value-added service and voip phones for free calling. Same thing is happening the world over with Solar City pioneering one of the best battery and solar panels and Tesla mass-producing the best electric cars. Once the demand for crude is halved, we will be so broke as a country that we have little or no choice than to allow each State operate autonomously.
Yeah, Solar City and Tesla Motors are owned by Elon Musk, who is also the founder of Paypal. He is exploring possibility if living on Mars. Mark Zuck's satellite was blown into pieces while he was in Nigeria. The satellite was meant to enhance internet connectivity in remote areas around the world and Elon Musk company was the one handling the launch of the satellite.

Well, I am aware of what you have mentioned Boss. I do not know why God cursed us with leaders who cant reason beyond their nose. Many of them can not speak good English. There is a video online that showed a man who has no right words to describe his ideas in order to pass his message across. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by 9jaBloke: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
No. 3
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
undecidedMen don't have the right 2 demand beautiful women, most times they are physically lacking themselves.ugly

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecidedMen don't have the right 2 demand beautiful women, most times they are physically lacking themselves.ugly

grin who is talking about "just" beauty here? We are talking about having beauty but lacking intelligence and here you talking trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
remedick:

grin who is talking about "just" beauty here? We are talking about having beauty but lacking intelligence and here you talking trash!

I'm sayin' the truth angry
~
you don't deserve the combinationof beauty and brains, most time ya'll are lacking on both fronts yer selves!!!!
that's the point!

2 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Darkseid(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
At least they have other things to complement their looks. What else do women have apart from their over painted faces.

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Darkseid:
At least they have other things to complement their looks. What else do women have apart from their over painted faces.
Ha! Like what?!
And not all women wear makeup. I'll go ahead and say most don't.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm sayin' the truth angry
~
you don't deserve the combinationof beauty and brains, most time ya'll are lacking on both fronts yer selves!!!!
that's the point!

An average man is a born "hunter", a "hustler" and even the ones you empty ladies term as broke and therefore can't date them are "hunters" who hasn't caught their own "bushmeat" and therefore have no identity as a "hunter" to show.

That is why in most cases, you find out that a certain guy who was dumped at one point in time by a girl is suddenly desired when he catches is own "bushmeat" and y'all wanna have a taste of it.

Men are hunters. So what's the lack there?

4 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ha! Like what?!
And not all women wear makeup. I'll go ahead and say most don't.

Madam, says who?

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
remedick:

An average man is a born "hunter", a "hustler" and even the ones you empty ladies term as broke and therefore can't date them are "hunters" who hasn't caught their own "bushmeat" and therefore have no identity as a "hunter" to show.

That is why in most cases, you find out that a certain guy who was dumped at one point in time by a girl is suddenly desired when he catches is own "bushmeat" and y'all wanna have a taste of it.

Men are hunters. So what's the lack there?
grin this argument has no substance. Most men NEVER make the catch.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Lleigh(f): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
remedick:
I have got eyes for really stunning beauty. I don't mean "just there" beauty. However, it's hard to find girls with this kind of beauty who have taste for learning things, adding skills, trying to compete with men, doing things men do.

The only thing most have to offer is just that beauty, to paint their faces, makeup, do hair, party, watch Kim and her useless family, follow celeb news and gossip 247.

You would hardly see one that has interest in politics, business, tech,one that like hustling for her own money without depending on a man.

I do not mean to insult anyone here. It's just my observation.

You have been mixing with the wrong ladies.
There are loads around, but you need to find them.
Most might actually be at their respective homes reading smiley
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by falcon01: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
haba with all those makeups

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? / Dating Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.