Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) (53351 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

One of the gullible ones. Sorry for your upside down life.
upside down? Sorry you're wrong.
Am in Christ and am a new creature....
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
upside down? Sorry you're wrong. Am in Christ and am a new creature....
In Christ indeed!!
gringringrin You are still young, you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by chineloSA(f): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
The baby hit on the floor with his head just like that and you tell me to praise God?

What a risk. Continue with your gullibility.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Alalis(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=15pt]BASTARD SCAMMER CALLED TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA. USELESS MAN THAT WILL ROT IN HELL FIRE ON JUDGEMENT DAY BECAUSE OF SACRIFICING OVER 80 SOUTH AFRICAN IN HIS SHRINE BUILDING CALLED CHURCH. SPITS ON THE GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS OF HIS SHRINE CUM CHURCH. MTCHEEEEEEW angry sad[/size]
guy u better b careful in d way u criticized man of God I advice u 2 stop it n pray 4 forgiveness
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Antoinne: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
menesheh:
TB Joshua has done it again.

Miracle.

Until he makes an amputee regenerate lose part.
Claiming credit for stuffs, if left without him would have happen.
I'm with you on this.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by mikeapollo: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
They do give birth there many times,so is not new to me.

Don't mind the people making ignorant comments.
Hundreds of babies have been given birth to during live service in the SCOAN.
God is faithful to His prophet. Haters can say whatever they like.
Jesus Christ was persecuted, called names, hated and crucified because He did exceptional works of wonders and miracles.
As it was, so it is.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by YerYer: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
He should open a hospital.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

In Christ indeed!!

gringringrin You are still young, you know nothing.
Christ to me to belittle myself as a little Child before I can inherit the kingdom of God...

Even the devil claim to know all... dnt quote me again
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by EkeBarry(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Another church stunt.

Nothing special, it was her time to give birth and she did.

Credit to God almighty and not to any so called man of God.

Congrats madam. Olorun awo omo na dagba and he or she will be free from Jaundice by His grace.
if u were in d time of moses n d red sea!1 is forced to 1da wat u wud av said(am laughing alredy),maybe, u wud av said Nothing special too, it was jus d time for d sea to self-divide grin
MosakuAW:

Another church stunt.

Nothing special, it was her time to give birth and she did.

Credit to God almighty and not to any so called man of God.

Congrats madam. Olorun awo omo na dagba and he or she will be free from Jaundice by His grace.
if u were in d time of moses n d red sea!1 is forced to 1da wat u wud av said(am laughing alredy),maybe, u wud av said Nothing special too, it was jus d time for d sea to self-divide
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
Christ to me to belittle myself as a little Child before I can inherit the kingdom of God...

Even the devil claim to know all... dnt quote me again

If i quote you again, what will you do? You were the one that quoted me 1st and called me irritating devil.

Now you are scared of what will come out of this: Master child of God. I use the word "Master' because you are not yet a Mr. grin
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

If i quote you again, what will you do? You were the one that quoted me 1st and called me irritating devil.

Now you are scared of what will come out of this: Master child of God. I use the word "Master' because you are not yet a Mr. grin
yea am a child of God

You have faith in God yet you can't respect and dnt believe in his prophet
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
I believe in miracle but however not this.
This is just a situation where labor took place in an odd place.
TB joshua himsef was even surprised.

My dear doctors, pls always confirm IUFD (intrauterine fetal death) with either hand held sonicade or ultrasound scan. U can even send for a repeat scan elsewhere to avoid all these unnecessary stunt .

Maternal jaundice rarely cause IUFD
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by wiringdpt(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
You're really a useless goat
uselessgoat:
[size=15pt]BASTARD SCAMMER CALLED TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA. USELESS MAN THAT WILL ROT IN HELL FIRE ON JUDGEMENT DAY BECAUSE OF SACRIFICING OVER 80 SOUTH AFRICAN IN HIS SHRINE BUILDING CALLED CHURCH. SPITS ON THE GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS OF HIS SHRINE CUM CHURCH. MTCHEEEEEEW angry sad[/size]
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Skipfr(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
That's my prophet. Who nor go nor know. Children wen never fit buy pants for a woman talkless of impregnating one dey here dey spew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Moana(f): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
if only all women could give birth just as easy as that. wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
yea am a child of God

You have faith in God yet you can't respect and dnt believe in his prophet

I only believe in God and Christ His son and not in any other human like me. Humans will fail you, but God almighty will never never and never.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by nicerichard05: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:

Hahahaahah jst like your name, u are really a USELESSGOAT. grin cheesy
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
EkeBarry:
if u were in d time of moses n d red sea!1 is forced to 1da wat u wud av said(am laughing alredy),maybe, u wud av said Nothing special too, it was jus d time for d sea to self-divide ;Dif u were in d time of moses n d red sea!1 is forced to 1da wat u wud av said(am laughing alredy),maybe, u wud av said Nothing special too, it was jus d time for d sea to self-divide

You just made me laugh. Moses was before Christ and after Christ, there is non like them ever. Read your Bible very well.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by stpat1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
[s]
uselessgoat:
[/s]

You are indeed a useless goat. Why not leave judgement for God if you doubt his authenticity. Did you even pause to think what God might do to you if TB Joshua is actually real?

Even though I am not a fan of his, I'll never risk speak of a man representing God that way.

Do you know that the death of tens of thousands does not stop God from doing what he will do? When calamity starts sleeping and waking up with you, you will then start to wonder where its coming from. Or is this supposed to be a publicity stunt? it's not worth it bro.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by liongirl: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:
I would have told u shut up and rot in hell but because daddy preaches love and forgiveness . Emmanuel God will continue to do miracle in his vineyard with daddy T B Joshua as an instrument.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by otiigba1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
AdeniyiA:
It's in the attitude of human being to castigate and slander what they do not understand or can not do. Should we call that 'territorial mapping' or ego?
I know God is still in the business of saving, healing, nd performing miracles, so what you believe does not matter, BUT watch it! so you won't be giving God's glory to satan because of your shortsightedness, that's is sin against the Holy spirit which is unpardonable.

Never speak on what you can't substantiate or prove, things of the spirit are foolishness unto him who's perishing.. .
what the hell are you talking about? So much gibberish. Are you speaking in tongue? Gullible folks every were angry
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Kingbilo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by peshia: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bless d Name of d LORD
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Moana:
if only all women could give birth just as easy as that. wow
Honestly I pray and wish same. It's really amazing.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

I only believe in God and Christ His son and not in any other human like me. Humans will fail you, but God almighty will never never and never.
the kind christianity you people practice is surprising
What about 2 chronicles 20v20
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by otiigba1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
A lot of sanctimonious so called christians on here insulting people just for having an opinion. Yet they call them selves believers in God. It bogles the mind,

No one is allowed to ask questions or have an opinion as long as christianity or church is concerned. JUst believe whether true or not, FULL STOP! Man! I hate Religion! angry

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by mrpackager(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wow!!!!

GOD is great !!!
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by PecE2Make: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
I am here to see the picture but unfortunately....
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by otiigba1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
the kind christianity you people practice is surprising
What about 2 chronicles 20v20
for some reason you appear to be carrying this issue on your head, perhaps is time you open your own church, i ve read comments numerous times were you are raining insults on other people on here for just making their opinions known. Not every one believe in religion or God

You are a hypocrite! Now you can begin with your insults angry

NB you are certainly not leading by example
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by soarhey(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
People should learn not to judge.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by LadyTochie(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kingbilo:
This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard . I'm not even a doctor and I know babies in the womb do not breath.. Dumbasses everywhere
angry
which school u go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.