Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) (53354 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by bummyla(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Glory Be to God in the highest! Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by nwakaibeya1: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
click&see here>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8
that kingdom of God of justice,light,mantle&power that be has come with judgement&revenge
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Lobolintin(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Praise the lord
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
menesheh:
TB Joshua has done it again.

Miracle.

Until he makes an amputee regenerate lose part.
Claiming credit for stuffs, if left without him would have happen.
Hahahahahaha
Anyway, it is still a differential
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
That's hard not to believe.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Oletubo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
I rejoice with you , Mrs Olomo. To God be the glory!
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Mrs Olomu, who had Jaundice and doctors stated to her that, her baby was no longer breathing was invited to synagogue church of all nations by her mother.

She shared her problems with Prophet T.B Joshua, he prayed and immediately she gave birth in church.
Note: graphic video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX43lBn3dEA

http://pulse.ng/religion/pastor-t-b-joshua-woman-gives-birth-during-church-service-video-id4143695.html
GOD IS WONDERFUL!
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by mikeapollo: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
chineloSA:

The baby hit on the floor with his head just like that and you tell me to praise God?

What a risk. Continue with your gullibility.

Go and tell the woman who has been saved from an imminent danger that she is ''gullible'' for being saved!
Foolish talk. When you see someone doing what you or your pastor/imam/witchdoctor cannot do, you accuse the beneficiary of being gullible.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by vooks: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
The video was first posted in Februry 2014.
Why is it showing now?

TB Joshua is still missing since
May's Mexico crusade and no amount of recycled clips will bring him back

He fears Buhari more than anything.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by jrerico1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jesus is Alive, Thank God for bringing this prophet to our nation
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Lamasta(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
"Because of CHRIST,you must GET OUT of the CAGE of LIMITATION! Be RESTORED, be RELEASED, in the name of Jesus Christ!" - T.B. Joshua
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by gbengus17: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
UP TB JOSHUA. HE CURED MY 10YRS OLD BOY OF MADNESS, AFTER I HAD SPENT A FORTUNE IN WARD 7==GENERAL HOSPITAL ILORIN---ANY BODY WHO SAY BAD THING ABOUT TB JOSHUA IS FOOLISH.==UP TB JOSHUA.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by vault(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
yikes shocked
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
otiigba1:
for some reason you appear to be carrying this issue on your head, perhaps is time you open your own church, i ve read comments numerous times were you are raining insults on other people on here for just making their opinions known. Not every one believe in religion or God

You are a hypocrite! Now you can begin with your insults angry

NB you are certainly not leading by example
anyone who doesn't believe in God is condemned already except he/she repent....

Why not start by teaching me some examples
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by DedeNkem: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Some st*upid Nigerian women intentionally plan to give birth in the church.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by yeman2012(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
redgem:
With the image above... I don't think I can watch it
when your own time reach u go watch am!!
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by billyG(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
we thank God 4 d save delivery but must dey video every miracle of such nature in publik glare angry angry
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
the kind christianity you people practice is surprising
What about 2 chronicles 20v20

That is where you got it wrong! "Put faith in his prophets and so prove successful"

The phrase did not mention TB Joshua's name as prophet and who told you he is one of God's prophets. The only prophets i know and believes in is Jesus Christ not TB Johsua
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by akilo1: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=15pt]BASTARD SCAMMER CALLED TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA. USELESS MAN THAT WILL ROT IN HELL FIRE ON JUDGEMENT DAY BECAUSE OF SACRIFICING OVER 80 SOUTH AFRICAN IN HIS SHRINE BUILDING CALLED CHURCH. SPITS ON THE GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS OF HIS SHRINE CUM CHURCH. MTCHEEEEEEW angry sad[/size]
may the wrath of the lord be upon you for insulting a man of God.the bible make us to know that when elisha was been called bald head we all knew what happen .it is now your turn that GOD WRATH SHOULD BE UPON YOU
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by otiigba1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
anyone who doesn't believe in God is condemned already except he/she repent....

Why not start by teaching me some examples
you can start with not trying to impose your believes on others and not insult them for disagreeing with you or stating their opinion,

Get a job, get your own place, pay your own bills, stop living off your parents ,( if you have any) and lastly GROW THE HECK! UP! angry
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
akilo1:
may the wrath of the lord be upon you for insulting a man of God.the bible make us to know that when elisha was been called bald head we all knew what happen .it is now your turn that GOD WRATH SHOULD BE UPON YOU

Na ur papa n mama head wrath go land put. What happens to the love and forgiveness Jesus preached in the bible if u can condemn someone for speaking against a mere mortal like u Who is not a man/woman of God? Are u man of the devil? Despite all Jesus went through on the cross he still forgave his persecutors. U guys are a disgrace to Christianity. You are no different from Boko haram fighting and Killing for Mohammed. Fool
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by davidja(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]thank God for her. :-Xthank God for her.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MichaelDee: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mr. Uselessgoat am not surprised. Wah good is expected from a useless goat just as your ID proved. Am not bothered cos from the fashion of your ID, it shows that no good post will comes from it. It is not your part to condem any muslim or christian messenger of God. So Mr. Uselessgoat, your post proved you worst as you claimed than the man in question. Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Pls try to be positive in your utterances some other time and pray to have his type in your generation. I wish you all the burdens he removed from the babe's mother and in Nigeria as whole.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Another church stunt.

Nothing special, it was her time to give birth and she did.

Credit to God almighty and not to any so called man of God.

Congrats madam. Olorun awo omo na dagba and he or she will be free from Jaundice by His grace.
I think its time christains gave All glory to God rather than pastors. In d history of Nigeria, how come no man of God was able to cure Ebola but if its other simple miracles, they will blow trumpet. Anyway, d fear of Ebola, was wisdom.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
gbengus17:
UP TB JOSHUA. HE CURED MY 10YRS OLD BOY OF MADNESS, AFTER I HAD SPENT A FORTUNE IN WARD 7==GENERAL HOSPITAL ILORIN---ANY BODY WHO SAY BAD THING ABOUT TB JOSHUA IS FOOLISH.==UP TB JOSHUA.
. Am sure he cured ur unknown son with sth else dat is not of God...dts y r u calling odas foolish. If its God, u won't sound d way u just did.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
otiigba1:
you can start with not trying to impose your believes on others and not insult them for disagreeing with you or stating their opinion,

Get a job, get your own place, pay your own bills, stop living off your parents ,( if you have any) and lastly GROW THE HECK! UP! angry
first am not in your country Nigeria and my parents are very much alive

You're condemned if you don't accept Christ
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

That is where you got it wrong! "Put faith in his prophets and so prove successful"

The phrase did not mention TB Joshua's name as prophet and who told you he is one of God's prophets. The only prophets i know and believes in is Jesus Christ not TB Johsua
who are you to judge whom the Lord has called... even if he goes wrong, you didn't call him so stick to your Believe and let the man of God do his work and finish his race

TB JOSHUA is a true prophet of God
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
who are you to judge whom the Lord has called... even if he goes wrong, you didn't call him so stick to your Believe and let the man of God do his work and finish his race

TB JOSHUA is a true prophet of God

True Prophet of God indeed.

grin grin Small brain will remain small no matter how hard you try to make it Big.

Do you know one man of God called "Jesu Oyingbo" in the 80's? You can because you are still a toddler then. Ok! Do you know Pastor Ajanaku....
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by paycash: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
God of Prophet T B Joshua thank you for proofing your self to my own Generation.

Na Lai Na Lia last year a friend of mine lost his child when had a case like this as a result of ill-advise from church members that claimed they worship at largest church but due to their wickedness they hate T B Joshua for jealousy reasons they don't allow my friend to carry his wife to SCOAN until it was late.

God forgive them for their ignorance.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

True Prophet of God indeed.

grin grin Small brain will remain small no matter how hard you try to make it Big.

Do you know one man of God called "Jesu Oyingbo" in the 80's? You can because you are still a toddler then. Ok! Do you know Pastor Ajanaku....
you're such a clown for making this a comparison instead of providing a point

Are you for real or you're acting up
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
you're such a clown for making this a comparison instead of providing a point

Are you for real or you're acting up

For real! Please dont be gullible

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

For real! Please dont be gullible
gullible? I won't say you're blind nor deaf.... even the blind and deaf has partake and has experience the positivity of the man of God.... try to use that word 'gullible' on something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.