Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) (53350 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by rectitude(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
How can you explain this if not for the power of God, I believe in Miracles coz I believe in God.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
gullible? I won't say you're blind nor deaf.... even the blind and deaf has partake and has experience the positivity of the man of God.... try to use that word 'gullible' on something else

Stop deluding yourself. TB Joshua is just human like you are. If you pray to God and he answer you while need any so called man of God. Omode will forever be omode.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Dafkelvin222(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Another church stunt.

Nothing special, it was her time to give birth and she did.

Credit to God almighty and not to any so called man of God.

Congrats madam. Olorun awo omo na dagba and he or she will be free from Jaundice by His grace.
.....nigerians hating and condemning their own since 12ooAD..Wetin d man do una sef??seems like u're muslim sef mtchew

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Stop deluding yourself. TB Joshua is just human like you are. If you pray to God and he answer you while need any so called man of God. Omode will forever be omode.
you're not just senseless but you're absent spiritually.... am sorry for you

Doom fello
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
you're not just senseless but you're absent spiritually.... am sorry for you

Doom fello

Just like your foolish and idiotic father and mother are senseless. Foolish he-goat.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2015
rubbish...
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by akilo1: 2:46am On Sep 08, 2015
uselessgoat:

Na ur papa n mama head wrath go land put. What happens to the love and forgiveness Jesus preached in the bible if u can condemn someone for speaking against a mere mortal like u Who is not a man/woman of God? Are u man of the devil? Despite all Jesus went through on the cross he still forgave his persecutors. U guys are a disgrace to Christianity. You are no different from Boko haram fighting and Killing for Mohammed. Fool
rot in hell
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like your foolish and idiotic father and mother are senseless. Foolish he-goat.
finally have expose your senselessness and ignorance grin cheesy cheesy grin

Animal in human skin
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
vooks:
The video was first posted in Februry 2014.
Why is it showing now?

TB Joshua is still missing since
May's Mexico crusade and no amount of recycled clips will bring him back

He fears Buhari more than anything.
voodoo man when will you repent? If tb Joshua speak, buhari will find himself in the grave

Stop pointing to your grave already

See hv warned you
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
finally have expose your senselessness and ignorance grin cheesy cheesy grin

Animal in human skin

Just like your useless father is one. You useless parent made the greatest mistake of their life by keeping you alive instead of the placenta you came with. In a nutshell, the placenta is useful than you. Omo ale jati jati....grin grin

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like your useless father is one. You useless parent made the greatest mistake of their life by keeping you alive instead of the placenta you came with. In a nutshell, the placenta is useful than you. Omo ale jati jati....grin grin
you can't even stand me but still going to parents all because you lack home training

If the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do... I am not to school you beast because your home training failed you

You're senseless but you don't know how senseless you are

Beast
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
you can't even stand me but still going to parents all because you lack home training

If the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do... I am not to school you beast because your home training failed you

You're senseless but you don't know how senseless you are

Beast

I will continue to tell you that your parent failed in their duties to train you not to call people you dont know names just because you are defending your useless so called man of God. In your DP, your mouth looks like your mama's pusssy so disgusting. oloshi omo ale.

I am immune to whatever you say. continue grin Am ready for you.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

I will continue to tell you that your parent failed in their duties to train you not to call people you dont know names just because you are defending your useless so called man of God. In your DP, your mouth looks like your mama's pusssy so disgusting. oloshi omo ale.

I am immune to whatever you say. continue grin Am ready for you.
i was trained not to insult people's parents but maybe you don't have one so i won't blame you for not getting the home training you deserve

Forever remain in the dark cos you're cursed

Now get out of my mention
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Nature8(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
i was trained not to insult people's parents but maybe you don't have one so i won't blame you for not getting the home training you deserve

Forever remain in the dark cos you're cursed

Now get out of my mention

Just like your parents are caused not to train you. You stupid idiot. You signed in to nairaland to raise abuses on people and when you met your type, you begins to panic. Ode
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like your parents are caused not to train you. You stupid idiot. You signed in to nairaland to raise abuses on people and when you met your type, you begins to panic. Ode
look for your type else where
Am bigger and better than you in all aspect of life

There is more hope in a fool than you bro so I wonder wat I will call you

Senseless fool
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
look for your type else where
Am bigger and better than you in all aspect of life

There is more hope in a fool than you bro so I wonder wat I will call you

Senseless fool

Oloriburuku omo ale! You said you are better than me in all aspect of life. Shey because your foolish family attends TB Joshua or because you stay in the USA under asylum or what?

You are just a stupid animal in human skin. From the way you sounded, you are still under your parent feeding and paying your school fee doing minor jobs to feed idiot like you. Ode omo oniranu
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Oloriburuku omo ale! You said you are better than me in all aspect of life. Shey because your foolish family attends TB Joshua or because you stay in the USA under asylum or what?

You are just a stupid animal in human skin. From the way you sounded, you are still under your parent feeding and paying your school fee doing minor jobs to feed idiot like you. Ode omo oniranu
you talk to much thereby you lost your sense of humour and manner of approach... I will never insult your parents but believe me your children won't learn anything from you but bullsh!t
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
you talk to much thereby you lost your sense of humour and manner of approach... I will never insult your parents but believe me your children won't learn anything from you but bullsh!t

Hahaaa! So you learned from your foolish parents and you came to this faceless forum to insults people based on their personal views. Whatever abybody says on this forum is their personal view not useless people like you to cause them. Just drop your view too and keep mute. You choose the wrong person to tackle.

I will continue to insult your parent cause am old enough to give birth to you. Dont think this forum is only meant for kids like you alone. Learn to respect your elders.
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Bonapart(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hahaaa! So you learned from your foolish parents and you came to this faceless forum to insults people based on their personal views. Whatever abybody says on this forum is their personal view not useless people like you to cause them. Just drop your view too and keep mute. You choose the wrong person to tackle.

I will continue to insult your parent cause am old enough to give birth to you. Dont think this forum is only meant for kids like you alone. Learn to respect your elders.
you are elder in stupid!ty, foolishness, senselessness... your age on this planet is a complete waste cos nothing to write home about your entire waste age

You can't boast of anything at your age but keep blowing your stupid!ty opening

Neeger you should have go with condom, I bet you agree with me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by MosakuAW(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
you are elder in stupid!ty, foolishness, senselessness... your age on this planet is a complete waste cos nothing to write home about your entire waste age

You can't boast of anything at your age but keep blowing your stupid!ty opening

Neeger you should have go with condom, I bet you agree with me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Just like your father life is wasteful that gave birth to a monkey like you. The main job your mother is doing down there is prostitution. I heard you stupid mom went to TB Joshua for deliverance from prostitution and that is where she met your foolish father who was selling crack at that moment who also came for deliverance. grin
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2015
uselessgoat:

Na ur papa n mama head wrath go land put. What happens to the love and forgiveness Jesus preached in the bible if u can condemn someone for speaking against a mere mortal like u Who is not a man/woman of God? Are u man of the devil? Despite all Jesus went through on the cross he still forgave his persecutors. U guys are a disgrace to Christianity. You are no different from Boko haram fighting and Killing for Mohammed. Fool
eh see as goat dey sabi the gospel. I dey surprise o
Re: T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) by giniphina: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
absoluteSuccess:
God is good and miracle still does happen, if you are believing God for the fruit of the womb, boost your reproductive system and cleanse out infections from the reproductive organs and prepare your system for fruit of the womb. Start from today. Call 08097174000.
y must it be friut of the womb everyday cant u pray for people to get addmison or build houses/ repent, must it be friut of the womb everyday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.