Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (4244 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Should I Do? by olatunjithomas(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2016
cindykaey:
Alright...will even use it as my dp that day grin

Good morning my lady, it's a great pleasure for me to be able to get you after a long search,i hope I met you well ma.
As you have known ma'am, the Mr nairaland competition is here again.as a matter of fact,you are an active nairalander, a popular and respected one for that matter.so as a team, the whole of TEAMFALCONEY has decided to count on you for victory regarding your status and position on nairaland.
Don't count on man is the what they say,but we are counting on you because we are sure you will never let us down. The elections are around the corner, we on behalf of FALCONEY are looking up to you my lady because we know your Monika will do a lot in granting us victory.
Thanks as you consider the beloved team ma lady.

TEAMFALCONEY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Morning Guys. Today Is Me And My Twin Brother's Bithday. (pics) / Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? / All Men Are Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.