Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. (873 Views)

'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... / If Your Wife/girlfriend Is Not From Imo State, Forget It! (photo) / If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by tobeetoe(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok. There is this girl am so into.
I met in a Church, of which I attended for the first time. I did some kind of research and got her FB. Where I collected her num. We talked and talked and it was glaring that I was in love. I did the needful and hinted her up by wooing her. She declined saying she's engaged and taken. I was a bit selfish(don't criticize me for that) and was still going on with my plans just to show care and hoping whenever her man goes wrong I will be the next in line. I did that for two months but she insisted that I shouldn't wait for her and find someone else.Since I met her in the church and fell in love almost at first sight. I still continued thinking it was divine. Soon I got tired of the whole situation and just gave up but still maintained a mutual relationship with her. Moved on, got a girl but she was still in my very small heart which selects who it wants there. After some very long months I broke up with the new girl and was single. Forgetting both girls but had their num.
Then, on the first day of this month the girl I talked about which still remained in me messaged me with 'Hey'. was shocked and did the messaging and some teasing saying it was probably my Sunday prayers that made her message me. After some talks I gave up the chat. Another day, I just told her. Hey you, change your dp. Want to see your face. She did and I did the usual comment every girl aspires for.
Then after some talks again I asked How her Big daddy was. She was blunt cos am this sort of guy who believes in word play.
I later told her, I meant her bf and she said he is fine. I said. Is he off the hook? She said No. I was actually expecting that. But for confirmation I asked, You still together. She Said No. Thought she was drunk or something. Said. You mean you no more together. She said Yea. That they have both retired. I smiled but wasn't interested in dating her since I had finished my ND and she now school in Babcock. I asked "How is the new guy" ,She said no new guy oooh. Hmm I thought with something in me saying. Tobeetoe, what's up?. I ignored the self-talker in me and did some chats all through. Of which we ended the chats with some proper Goodnight. She liked me back then but I guess her bf was the issue.
The night we ended our chat. The Boss couldn't sleep. All matter of thoughts came whether or not I should re-open the 2014 case. Do you guys think I should go on with wooing her again? or I should let her find some love elsewhere?.
Note: I really like/love this girl. I regard her as my first love cos I was so obsessed about her. Talk about this. Sorry for the boring story!!
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by dharay99: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
& he tinks i will read daht textbook.
Plz summary anybody.?
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by Oahray: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
In three short sentences, what do you want nairalanders to do for you?
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by misspicy(f): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Go with ur hrt bro
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by NinaNigeria(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
She is lonely and if u make a move on her, u r going to be her rebound. If de guy decides to come back, u r going to get yo heart broken
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by tobeetoe(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
misssclassy, EggovinMma, ishilove .Your voices!
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 08, 2015
Well, at least you know this one isn't a cheat tongue. Dear, most times things happen in relationships to make people realise that they need to move on.If she truly has broken up the relationship with her man, give her time, enough time for her to message you more often . Don't ever rush, just be cool friends with her, say chat her up well this week and lock up completely the next week.Even as a man, you need to be needed.Dont go cheap, afterall you also have a heart to be loved and taken well care of.
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2015
My take; she is heart broken. She messaged you cuz she needed a shoulder to lean on and your being frienzoned, you are the best for that job. My bro, give her lil or no attention. Let her do the chasing. Don't ask her for a date this time cuz she's still gonna turn you down. If she wants you, in lil time you'll figure. But for now, let her do the chasing
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by tobeetoe(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Thanks guys. That spoke to me.
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by xpac01(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2015
My guy, for her to chat you ap means she's got the interest in you but never wanted to double date then... Now she's flashing the interest, since you still like her, better man up and go for the ride... If not 2014 case will be closed against you again. But remember never woo her again, just assume a bf position cos she already knows what's ap.
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by tobeetoe(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Yea Xpac. you got it. being acting like am her bf. She still knows I love her though. Been hinting her. Thanks man
Re: Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2015
Learner ! Keep it cool , She'll be yours.

Concentr8 more on yourself and the vibes you radiate. Let her feel You.

Let her see enougH reasons to fall for you

You'll see it in her attitudes when she's finally under your spell

You can then make your gallant approach like a pro leaving her with no choice than giving you her nod .

She'll salute your general if you want then grin

(1) (Reply)

Be The Best Man You Can Be By Leke Alder / Obsessed With Married Men / Check Out 12 Celebrities Describe Their First Experience With A Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.