Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... (2164 Views)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by donestk(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2018
That's the word of a friend in Canada. But I countered his claim that the reverse here in Nigeria.

95% of our girls are ready to leave their relationship if a better prospect come their way.

While there are countless girls in naija, most guys have lost value and respect for them.

3 Likes

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by delishpot: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Yeah! mean while we can all swear that Nigeria men dont cheat or change their babes at all. Once they are taken they are 100% taken.

1 Like

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2018
delishpot:
Yeah! mean while we can all swear that Nigeria men dont cheat or change their babes at all. Once they are taken they are 100% taken.

Ofcourse, Nigerian men cheat like no other. Another reality is Nigerian women are only Loyal to money.

Fine boy will get you far, but not far enough. Na money be fine bobo.

4 Likes

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2018
All races of women love money. It not a Nigerian thing undecided
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by delishpot: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

Ofcourse, Nigerian men cheat like no other. Another reality is Nigerian women are only Loyal to money.

Of course
But from OPs point of view lets pretend that naija men dont mess up and focus on only the women. Their own fuckup is Bleep up while the naija mans fuckup is flexing and being sharp.
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2018
donestk:
That's the word of a friend in Canada. But I countered his claim that the reverse here in Nigeria.

95% of our girls are ready to leave their relationship if a better prospect come their way.

While there are countless girls in naija, most guys have lost value and respect for them.
that ur friend lie tongue there are some women who will leave you today today if u no get chichi it doesn't matter what nationality they are from, money lovers can be found everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
All races of women love money. It not a Nigerian thing undecided

So you mean when you start dating an American woman, you automatically owe her money? I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Admin401:

So you mean when you start dating an American woman, you automatically owe her money? I don't think so.
what kind of women do u date ? undecided because I can bet my ass, that there are money lovers everywhere including that America Women, u are talking about undecided
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
what kind of women do u date ? undecided because I can bet my ass, that there are money lovers everywhere including that America Women, u are talking about undecided
I date Nigerian women and they "almost always" come with financial baggages. Are you sure you're a Nigerian? This one you are asking me silly questions.
American women lile money, but they don't go into relationship to exchange money for love. They sometimes just want a man, some just want good dickin but then again, America is a prosperous nation, can't compare it with Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Admin401:
I date Nigerian women and they "almost always" come with financial baggages. Are you sure you're a Nigerian? This one you are asking me silly questions.
American women lile money, but they don't go into relationship to exchange money for love. They sometimes just want a man, some just want good dickin but then again, America is a prosperous nation, can't compare it with Nigeria.
oh yes I'm a Nigerian smiley I like that ur last quote American is a prosperous nation, u can't compare it with Nigeria so stop comparing there women wit ours, if u don't like Nigerian women go date American women tongue

2 Likes

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
oh yes I'm a Nigerian smiley u are the one being silly ,just because u date some Nigerian ladies who are money lovers u classified all of them as the same? undecided There are a lot of American ladies who are money lovers as well. undecided
You are dense as fvck bro.

1 Like

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Admin401:

You are dense as fvck bro.
actually I don't really care, smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Uglymugg: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
oh yes I'm a Nigerian smiley I like that ur last quote American is a prosperous nation, u can't compare it with Nigeria so stop comparing there women wit ours, if u don't like Nigerian women go date American women tongue

Lol at this white knight. It's okay to say the truth. Asslicking never ever ends well.
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Tallesty1(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

This mindset is the reason you end up with people who port when they see a richer dude.
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2018
delishpot:

Of course
But from OPs point of view lets pretend that naija men dont mess up and focus on only the women. Their own fuckup is Bleep up while the naija mans fuckup is flexing and being sharp.

Well, I guess we deserve the ladies we get then right?
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:

Wrong. Once you are dating a girl in Nigeria...you are automatically owing her money.

2 Likes

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

Wrong. Once you are dating a girl in Nigeria...you are automatically owing her money.
wrong. There are women all over the world, who are money lovers. it's not Nigerian women thing undecided
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
wrong. There are women all over the world, who are money lovers. it's not Nigerian women thing undecided

So It's one of these two things.

1. Either you aren't living in Nigeria permanently.
2. You haven't left Nigeria at all & think this is how Women behave all over the continent.

The poverty rate in Nigeria has made women see the next guy as their next meal ticket. Its just as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

So It's one of these two things.

1. Either you aren't living in Nigeria permanently.
2. You haven't left Nigeria at all & think this is how Women behave all over the continent.

The poverty rate in Nigeria has made women see the next guy as their next meal ticket. Its just as simple as that.
I bet u haven't date Brazilian women be4 undecided go and date Brazilian woman then come back and talk to me.
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Uglymugg:

Lol at this white knight. It's okay to say the truth. Asslicking never ever ends well.
I rather be an ass licker than to insult our women smiley
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Uglymugg: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
I rather be an ass licker than to insult our women smiley
Bro, it's okay to say things the way they are. What about when you have kids? are you going to be afraid to correct them because you'll risk insulting them? Not the best parenting.
Re: 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... by Barzinime(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
shocked shocked
PrinceCharmings:

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of This Desperate Baby Mama / What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? / A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.