Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me (798 Views)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / She Thinks Its A Joke!!!! / She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me by tobiecxs(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2009
i don't complain whenever she goes on dates with other guys, anywayz, i have no reason to, our relationship is not defined, though we like one another very much. the issue now is, she sulks whenever i go on dates wit female frends. the last tym she said 'a girl needs to feel secure' as if wots good for the goose* is not good for the gander*.
Re: She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2009
She's just a selfish individual!

Tell her if she sees a problem with you going out with other ladies. . .then she should stop going out with other dudes!

And what do you mean by your relationship is not defined?

Are you peeps just friends or sex mates or in the process of starting something?  undecided
Re: She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2009
She's selfish, go over your terms with her again wink
Re: She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me by downloads: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Tell her if she sees a problem with you going out with other ladies. . .then she should stop going out with other dudes!

Are you peeps just friends or sex mates or in the process of starting something?  undecided

haba its ok wit the insult
Re: She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2009
Do you have a problem?
Re: She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me by tobiecxs(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2009

Are you peeps just friends or sex mates or in the process of starting something?

lol, we aren't sex mates, we are more than just friends, we dont even know whats holding us back from starting something.

i understand she's a physically attractive girl, n theres a handful of guys on her, she tells me about them without me asking, n she's sincere.

im sincere to her too, but she shouldnt get jealous seeing me wit other girls

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat / Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her / Am I Landlord Or Caretaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.