Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors (43371 Views)

Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by 400billionman: 3:17am On Sep 08, 2015
ibadantiti:
This man Buhari just de play to the gallery.

Create job for the mass.that is what Nigeria want to see or hear.

He is deceiving the gullible Nigerian public. And that is what the mental capacity of Nigerians can process. Paparazi.

OBJ was another good actor during his tenure. Forming busy while doing Nothing.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by ba7man(m): 3:31am On Sep 08, 2015
mmsen:
Why is this administration so intent on taking credit for the policies and legislation passed by the previous administration?

This was signed into law by Goodluck Jonathan under the Immigration Act 2015.
Nobody listens to GEJ.

No one respects him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by front247: 3:34am On Sep 08, 2015
Buhari own is getting too much
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by ba7man(m): 3:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Atlantian:
You love a country that hasnt provided you with electricity for 1 full week since you were born. This is absolutely hilarious. I guess Americans will say "I lust America".
If you hate Nigeria, feel free to move elsewhere than spread your hate here.

You're not needed here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Adminisher: 3:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
Good move...

Amaechi is in trouble...

It is only Amechi you people see. I am really sorry for you guys. The next thing you were going to mention was Tinubu. Go for deliverance so you will stop seeing these two people in your dreams

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by zomby(m): 4:21am On Sep 08, 2015
President Buhari...the only honest leader in Africa today. I hope others will follow his path.

For the first time in many years, things in Nigeria are being done accordingly.

Nigeria shall rise again.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by chichriso: 4:36am On Sep 08, 2015
This is the ploy to wicked only PDP ex governors
. .
ChiCHRiso Sa::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by philips70(m): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2015
chudionu58:
Buhari and the APC have sworn never to stop dramatizing anything project, policy or legislation linked with Jonathan in a psychological bid to appropriate glory and prove to their gullible supporters that something is happening! otherwise this particular issue could have being dealt with silently via an internal memo!!
But in a partial fulfilment of my pledge to constantly deflate their propaganda with facts and figures....Please note that this directive draws life from the Immigration act 2015!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jonathan-signs-two-bills-into-law/

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/jonathan-signs-anti-violence-immigration-bills-into-law.html

All should note that the immigration law in use before the amendment was a 1963 law! .....Love you @GEJ

Cc: Whynotthetruth,Sincere9jerian,Afam4eva,Phochphockman,MizMycoli and IsrealiAirforce... #Proud Wailers!

Acts of stupidity like this sent barcanista out of Nairaland. He couldn't just stand being associated with daft punks of your kind. What's the relationship of the links you posted to the subject matter in the OP?
You went to bring a bill sponsored by Ndoma Egba, passed into law by both chambers but only signed by GEJ, to canonize him and disparage a noble move by the current president? Nothing in the bill which talks about illegal immigrants has anything to do with past governors, ministers etc from holding or surrendering of diplomatic passports.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/06/senate-commences-action-on-immigration-bill/

Na wao! A hatred for a man will make a people to lose their senses? Abi dem take wailing swear for you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Akposkool(m): 5:10am On Sep 08, 2015
ibadantiti:
This man Buhari just de play to the gallery.

Create job for the mass.that is what Nigeria want to see or hear.

your brain get leakage. If you know the state that your pdp left this country on your won't talk without reasoning. Ode (plantain)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by villeanns(m): 5:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Good move... The hour of reckoning has come for the perpetual looters.

Do you needs the latest "Recharge Card Printing Software, How To Becomes Data Plan Reseller Agent To All Networks In Nigeria" Then check my signature now.

Logon To http://www.RechargeCard.xyz OR Call: +234-8082280678. First 10 Person Will Get It For Free...
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Akposkool(m): 5:14am On Sep 08, 2015
400billionman:

He is deceiving the gullible Nigerian public. And that is what the mental capacity of Nigerians can process. Paparazi.

if buhari is an actor, then am so loving his drama. Wailee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by oderemo(m): 5:15am On Sep 08, 2015
400billionman:

The thing dey pain you like this? Uunh. Tell us the percentage of that gullible Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Akposkool(m): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2015
mmsen:
Why is this administration so intent on taking credit for the policies and legislation passed by the previous administration?

signed you said but not implemented. Can you spot the difference now between an active and dormant administration? This should kill all argument as to who has balls between the former and the latter administration.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Akposkool(m): 5:25am On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:
This is dictatorial tendency, Buhari this is democracy, you don't have to do so
Go CNN go shout Abeg. Wailer

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Burger01(m): 5:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Ioannes:
why did we wait this long to elect this man as our president?
We were scammed by 'Mr. I had no shoes' embarassed

Na thunder go fire enemies of Nigeria..smiley

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by ba7man(m): 5:28am On Sep 08, 2015
Akposkool:
if buhari is an actor, then am so loving his drama. Wailee
Your reply is on point.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by 989900: 5:40am On Sep 08, 2015
megamank:

Lol............my brother which court? Customary, high court, appeal court or supreme court?

Its like you don't understand or know how this thing works...... Please kindly ask questions so you can get a more elaborate explanation on immigration and diplomatic passport matters.

You see, that is why one needs to choose carefully who you have 'back and forths' with on the internet; especially Nairaland. Imagine your easternfriend's comment . . .SMH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by 989900: 5:45am On Sep 08, 2015
BTW, Bubu didn't give any special order (misleading headline), it's just the NIS 'feeling the nigga'/'the body language' cheesy, and waking up from slumber to do it's job.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by JayJustus(m): 5:53am On Sep 08, 2015
ehen correct...now dem go dey join us for "ordinary passport lane" both in Naija and outside...hahahaha...in yo face niggas

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by enigstil(m): 5:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Nice one there, have you read his book the Alchemist, if not please look for it and read it.
UrennaNkoli:
“Anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs forever. Finally, comes to realize that nothing really belongs to them. And if to nothing belongs to me there's no point wasting my time looking after things that aren't mine. It's best to live as if today were the first or last day of my life.”

~Paolo Coelho
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by BizBayo: 6:08am On Sep 08, 2015
mmsen:

Where is the credit?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by uzolexis(f): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2015
slimfit1:

Its part of job creation by making sure the money for job creation is not taking abroad. Its only in Nigeria you hear diplomatic passport, our passports are useless like naira.

Do u even know what a diplomatic passport is? Who says it's only in Nigeria u hear diplomatic passport?? It is used worldwide my dear but not everyone is entitled 2 use it. Former office holders r no longer entitled 2 use it, they were entitled 2 it while in office.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by BizBayo: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

Oga isn't it court that supposed to do that?

You are a big mike uniform mike uniform

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Abudu2000(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2015
bihari is the man! watching it in my 3d and sipping origin**
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by azimibraun: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2015
Who should hold a Diplomatic Official Passport and who shouldn't? No sentiments. Everybody should do the needful and save us "plenty of talk" abeg. Must people be forced to do the right thing all the time; Buhari or no GEJ i don't care.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Kx: 6:19am On Sep 08, 2015
megamank:

Let your hate for the king not affect your love for the kingdom...........I LOVE NIGERIA

Words on marble!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by BizBayo: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2015
philips70:

Acts of stupidity like this sent barcanista out of Nairaland. He couldn't just stand being associated with daft punks of your kind. What's the relationship of the links you posted to the subject matter in the OP?
You went to bring a bill sponsored by Ndoma Egba, passed into law by both chambers but only signed by GEJ, to canonize him and disparage a noble move by the current president? Nothing in the bill which talks about illegal immigrants has anything to do with past governors, ministers etc from holding or surrendering of diplomatic passports.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/06/senate-commences-action-on-immigration-bill/

Na wao! A hatred for a man will make a people to lose their senses? Abi dem take wailing swear for you?

Infact, I'm not sure if these set of people can see the good of the land.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by wordcat(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2015
The categories of officials affected by the directive are former governors, former ministers, former senators, former members of the House of Representatives, and former members of state Houses of Assembly. Others are former commissioners, former special advisers/special assistants, former chairmen/deputy chairmen of local government areas, all retired heads of parastatals and retired public servants. ? ??
Imagine the number of people with the so called diplomatic passport? What makes it diplomatic then?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by riloxy(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2015
mutiply:
Interesting. Good move but I wait to see what will happen to those that did not submit theirs, especially those in Apc
What are u still waiting to see when the statement already said the passports will be impounded at arrival or departure at the various immigration posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by nattyGENT: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2015
Could it be true that this man has lose focus? Pls time is going make Nigeria feel the dividends of democracy.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by oweman: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
Good move...

Amaechi is in trouble...
j

That of Jonathan and wife should also bewithrawn ASAP .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / COVID-19: Yahaya Bello Orders Lockdown In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.