Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors (43377 Views)

Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by PassingShot(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Majority of APC's fans as drawn from Nigerians who hated PDP and not that APC is anything better or even on par with PDP.

At same time, most of Buhari's supporters never trust him but were gullible to believe every lie and malicious media campaign against Jonathan's administration hence any alternative sufficed.

Based on the above premise, human nature is open to self defense hence to approve their justification for voting Buhari in lieu of Jonathan irrespective of glaring shortcomings they become bereft of Jonathan's giant stride while settling for crumbs President Buhari's administration offers so far notwithstanding that all the foundations were laid and built by the same Jonathan they so much despise.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See reasoning! Daris God ooooo!
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by chudionu58(f): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2015
PassingShot:

Can you counter him? Capital No! so keep quiet.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2015
PassingShot:

One of the very few opposition members with sense of objectivity.

Long time my Izon brother.
my gut i dey....i dey vex here...
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by PassingShot(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2015
IzonOwei:
my gut i dey....i dey vex here...
I understand your feelings pal. It's absurd that many in your shoes don't even feel the rage they should feel.

They'd rather support a privileged few who stole the common wealth for their children, few friends and family.

I keep asking myself: How did OBJ presidency personally benefit me and other common Yorubas?

Apart from the good things done to society by its leaders, common citizens do not have any other benefits. So, why side with the failed leaders?

I am always curious about this unfortunate thinking of our people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by slimfit1(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2015
uzolexis:

Do u even know what a diplomatic passport is? Who says it's only in Nigeria u hear diplomatic passport?? It is used worldwide my dear but not everyone is entitled 2 use it. Former office holders r no longer entitled 2 use it, they were entitled 2 it while in office.

Don't deceive yourself it's only us an some other useless countries that uses diplomatic passport and American guy and English world kindly use their passports that you.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Ephemmm: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

[s]Oga isn't it court that supposed to do that?
[/s]

Some brains needs to be revamped, honestly.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
PassingShot:

I understand your feelings pal. It's absurd that many in your shoes don't even feel the rage they should feel.

They'd rather support a privileged few who stole the common wealth for their children, few friends and family.

I keep asking myself: How did OBJ presidency personally benefit me and other common Yorubas?

Apart from the good things done to society by its leaders, common citizens do not have any other benefits. So, why side with the failed leaders?

I am always curious about this unfortunate thinking of our people.
i think we all need to unanimously condemn our leaders when they are wrong and find a way forward for this country...the problems are too much...be it OBJ,BUHARI,GEJ,BABANGIDA, etc....lets make it known to them that when they fail or have failed it affects all of us and we get upset...we should in one voice condemn who ever wants to drag us back as a people...but passingshot...make buhari espouse true federalism or else me and him go fall out oo... angry angry angry....there are no jobs for the teeming youths....this country needs to grow and such arrangements should be quickly supported by the government if change is what we all want...the right things should be done...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by victor2exl(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2015
IMPUNITY AND CORRUPTION is Nigeria Problem 101....Well calculated moved
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by jonnieoneng: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2015
ibadantiti:
This man Buhari just de play to the gallery.

Create job for the mass.that is what Nigeria want to see or hear.

With what will he create jobs? an empty treasury! I do not like the way you are viewing issues
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by jonnieoneng: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2015
PassingShot:

I find it hard to believe that anybody having common sense will insinuate that there were giant strides in GEJ administration .Clearly you have not being hearing the news or been on the net to know the level of corruption that was perpetrated not by Jonathan but during his watch as President. Any right thinking Nigerian will never support a Man like that. If God did not intervene thru the fall in Oil prices and the eventual victory of the APC, Nigeria might have ended up like the Greek example.IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE PRAYING FOR?
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by jonnieoneng: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
IzonOwei:
i think we all need to unanimously condemn our leaders when they are wrong and find a way forward for this country...the problems are too much...be it OBJ,BUHARI,GEJ,BABANGIDA, etc....lets make it known to them that when they fail or have failed it affects all of us and we get upset...we should in one voice condemn who ever wants to drag us back as a people...but passingshot...make buhari espouse true federalism or else me and him go fall out oo... angry angry angry....there are no jobs for the teeming youths....this country needs to grow and such arrangements should be quickly supported by the government if change is what we all want...the right things should be done...
IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT SHOULD COMMENT NOT A STUPID IDIOT LIKE ISREALIAIRFORCE
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by jonnieoneng: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Majority of APC's fans as drawn from Nigerians who hated PDP and not that APC is anything better or even on par with PDP.

At same time, most of Buhari's supporters never trust him but were gullible to believe every lie and malicious media campaign against Jonathan's administration hence any alternative sufficed.

Based on the above premise, human nature is open to self defense hence to approve their justification for voting Buhari in lieu of Jonathan irrespective of glaring shortcomings they become bereft of Jonathan's giant stride while settling for crumbs President Buhari's administration offers so far notwithstanding that all the foundations were laid and built by the same Jonathan they so much despise.
You are yearning thrash my brother although you are entitled to your opinion but why should Nigerian not despise GEJ.With you speech one will be tempted to say that you are one of the few people that benefited from that administration at the detriment of others.Please enjoy yourself while you can I have no reason to see any good in that useless administration because they simply looted the treasury.PLS FOR YOUR SAFETY DO NOT SAY THIS THINGS PUBLICLY ,YOU MAY BE LYNCHED
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2015
IzonOwei:
I concur with you. However, for true federalism to be achieved, it goes beyond only Buhari. It involves our NASS too. In fact, they have much more role to play than the president imo.

I am the type who is ALWAYS ready to call out the person I support. I have condemned the presidency on this forum especially on the denial of 100 days promises. I also did a thread here to make known my frustration at the delay of naming his ministers prior to the September date given https://www.nairaland.com/2420801/pmbs-delay-naming-key-appointments

If majority of the youths here will see beyond the election loss and come together to put the presidency on its toes GENUINELY, you will find me at the fore front.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2015
PassingShot:

I concur with you. However, for true federalism to be achieved, it goes beyond only Buhari. It involves our NASS too. In fact, they have much more role to play than the president imo.

I am the type who is ALWAYS ready to call out the person I support. I have condemned the presidency on this forum especially on the denial of 100 days promises. I also did a thread here to make known my frustration at the delay of naming his ministers prior to the September date given https://www.nairaland.com/2420801/pmbs-delay-naming-key-appointments

If majority of the youths here will see beyond the election loss and come together to put the presidency on its toes GENUINELY, you will find me at the fore front.
they are one of our major problems...the moment they are elected they become indisposed to the same people who voted them in....they hide behind high fences and armed men...
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
jonnieoneng:

You are yearning thrash my brother although you are entitled to your opinion but why should Nigerian not despise GEJ.With you speech one will be tempted to say that you are one of the few people that benefited from that administration at the detriment of others.Please enjoy yourself while you can I have no reason to see any good in that useless administration because they simply looted the treasury.PLS FOR YOUR SAFETY DO NOT SAY THIS THINGS PUBLICLY ,YOU MAY BE LYNCHED

During Jonathan's administration, your mates have their intelligent quotients tested under youwin programs and got millions, some individuals got ten million each and national patronage. This is just one program making youths self sufficient among other millions of employment he generated.

I can see your class, continue lynching people on the street if that serves you right.

Others are interested in putting lies and propagandas to test as to ascertain if they are real and indisputable truth while you swallow them all, lines and sinkers.

Congrats for receiving a response from me.

Bye, "Oga Online Lyncher"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by philips70(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Seriously whenever I see your posts and comments in which you refer to people as daft, I keep imagining if you ever look in the mirror...As in you're so low intellectual wise and you ignorantly boast around and about here...smh... Anyway, only if the madman knew he's mad...

1)Why not read Op again and check out the Immigration law talked about there with the link provided by chidionu58...

2)What's the essence of the link you dropped here

3)Issues like this are simply normal civil service immigration job done with no noise...but APC lives by celebrating innanities and nothings...

You need to get a neutral body if you think I lied to you to rate your IQ level and write ups here...You're so low bro...Sort yourself out first before advising others... undecided

Quit ranting, ode. The bill has nothing to do with past ministers and governors with respect to the diplomatic passports they hold. Your partner in crime wants to hoodwink unsuspecting Nairalanders with some inanities and it's my duty to stop him from deviating.
The link I dropped there has all the details of the bill he quoted. Not everyone you can confuse with your venoms on a man who only want to uplift you from your sorry and miserable lives.

What are your concerns? You want Buhari to stop the media from carrying news about government activities so you can accuse him of muzzling the press? Were the press not carrying news about Jonathan's failed transformation agenda? You guys never allowed Nigerians rest with SURE-P and moribund trains that stopped working after March 28th. If you guys cannot take it anymore I suggest you take the easy way out or travel out of the country till 2019.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
philips70:

Quit ranting, ode. The bill has nothing to do with past ministers and governors with respect to the diplomatic passports they hold. Your partner in crime wants to hoodwink unsuspecting Nairalanders with some inanities and it's my duty to stop him from deviating.
The link I dropped there has all the details of the bill he quoted. Not everyone you can confuse with your venoms on a man who only want to uplift you from your sorry and miserable lives.

What are your concerns? You want Buhari to stop the media from carrying news about government activities so you can accuse him of muzzling the press? Were the press not carrying news about Jonathan's failed transformation agenda? You guys never allowed Nigerians rest with SURE-P and moribund trains that stopped working after March 28th. If you guys cannot take it anymore I suggest you take the easy way out or travel out of the country till 2019.

Seek refund from whichever institution you attended...I hope Seun creates kids section where you can go and develop your intellect...Adult by age; kid upstairs undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by philips70(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Seek refund from whichever institution you attended...I hope Seun creates kids section where you can go and develop your intellect...Adult by age; kid upstairs undecided

You will be the next to relocate from here when your useless rants and conjectures no longer sells. All this bitterness just because your online stipends were stopped?
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Philipsdael(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Its one thing to enact a law and its another thing to execute the law effectively without fear or favour .
LastBullet

Pmb should call all of us (the successful NIS recruits ) to service o. its not easy passing through all those processes and still remain on limbo.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by cbrass(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Berrylite:
This man is a disciplinarian.

Care to reduce your weight and cut down body fat. Call or whasap 0.8.0.6.7.2.4.8.2.7.8

Is that you in that pics and is it real?
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by cigwegbe(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by uzolexis(f): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
slimfit1:

Don't deceive yourself it's only us an some other useless countries that uses diplomatic passport and American guy and English world kindly use their passports that you.

My friend stop saying what u don't know. Pple who work in any united nations organisation have diplomatic passports which they can only use when they r travelling for official purposes, govt officials of most countries use diplomatic passports n those on official govt. duty.
Google is ur friend,use it.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by riloxy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
mutiply:
obviously you did not understand my post.
Or u didn't understand urself..... lol.
No qualms
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by ollyruffy: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ride on Mr. President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Presidential Nomination Forms To Cost N10million / Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 / Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.