Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors (43362 Views)

Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by oweman: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2015
nattyGENT:
Could it be true that this man has lose focus? Pls time is going make Nigeria feel the dividends of democracy.
///////////////

Is this why you are wailing ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by helphelp: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2015
hassan85:
It is the right thing to do. Politics aside. But Please ask them to collect Objs own too o.

A brain dead President is still this intelligent and got balls. Long live the "KING"

Starting from former governors...you no dey read

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by tboyebi: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2015
I LIKE THAT VERY GOOD
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2015
oweman:
///////////////

Is this why you are wailing ?
undecided
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by obynaDmob(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2015
ibadantiti:

So recruitment in police , customs and refinery is the best he can offer.parasitic policy

This post is just extra sad! undecided.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2015
ibadantiti:
This man Buhari just de play to the gallery.

Create job for the mass.that is what Nigeria want to see or hear.

my dear thre is always a pathway to job creation, these and many others ar those things that need to be corrected to create an enabling environment for job creation. Nigerians ar rich people they wnt just invest in the country, by the time we all av the confidence that things will work, the sleeping dollars will resume wrk then growth will come.
I just hope everything work out fine.
Let see the ministerial appointment then we will know if actually its a change for the nation at large or change for the ................
cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by MizMyColi(f): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2015
chudionu58:
Buhari and the APC have sworn never to stop dramatizing anything project, policy or legislation linked with Jonathan in a psychological bid to appropriate glory and prove to their gullible supporters that something is happening! otherwise this particular issue could have being dealt with silently via an internal memo!!
But in a partial fulfilment of my pledge to constantly deflate their propaganda with facts and figures....Please note that this directive draws life from the Immigration act 2015!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jonathan-signs-two-bills-into-law/

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/jonathan-signs-anti-violence-immigration-bills-into-law.html

All should note that the immigration law in use before the amendment was a 1963 law! .....Love you @GEJ

Cc: Whynotthetruth,Sincere9jerian,Afam4eva,Phochphockman,MizMycoli and IsrealiAirforce... #Proud Wailers!

Heheheehe
For every 5 Buhari achievements, 4 has GEJ boldly written on it. They can continue their government according to the book of consolidation.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by peeta89(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2015
exhibition:
nice development!

Need anything from JUMIA?
Contact me now!
Hello. Good day. Pls I bought Infinix Hot phone from Jumia and it came with this #500 MTN for 1Gig promo. How do I activate and subscribe with the promo.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by davidque007(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2015
If this news is true, then its a wekcomed development......I pray Buhari probes them all fairly and not witch-hunt anyone. Any one found guilty should be given the appropriate punishment
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2015
chudionu58:
Buhari and the APC have sworn never to stop dramatizing anything project, policy or legislation linked with Jonathan in a psychological bid to appropriate glory and prove to their gullible supporters that something is happening! otherwise this particular issue could have being dealt with silently via an internal memo!!
But in a partial fulfilment of my pledge to constantly deflate their propaganda with facts and figures....Please note that this directive draws life from the Immigration act 2015!!!

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/jonathan-signs-anti-violence-immigration-bills-into-law.html

All should note that the immigration law in use before the amendment was a 1963 law! .....Love you @GEJ

Cc: Whyhetruth,Sincere9jerian,Afam4eva,Phochphockman,MizMycoli and IsrealiAirforce... #Proud Wailers!

Thanks bro...Truth is that at the expiration of every government official's term, he's expected to submit same back...in case he forgets, he's reminded privately to do same but because APC/Buhari lacks ideas and have nothing meaningful to offer; they keep the system busy with issues which are no news at all...and to also keep media awash with stories of their god righting imaginary wrongs and getting the system working in their dreams...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by mutiply: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2015
riloxy:

What are u still waiting to see when the statement already said the passports will be impounded at arrival or departure at the various immigration posts.
obviously you did not understand my post.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Edusouls(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Ioannes:
why did we wait this long to elect this man as our president?
am telling u brother, we were blinded by darkness which arose from corruption for 16years..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by simplygreat(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Sai Baba..am so loving the way things are taking shape in Nigeria. It may be hard for us both good and bad to adjust to the way things ought to be but i believe with time Nigeria will be greater than its glory of yesteryear. I pray that this government succeeds so that we all could equally succeed.

Thumbs up Baba Buhari we gallantly support you throughout
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2015
philips70:

Acts of stupidity like this sent barcanista out of Nairaland. He couldn't just stand being associated with daft punks of your kind. What's the relationship of the links you posted to the subject matter in the OP?
You went to bring a bill sponsored by Ndoma Egba, passed into law by both chambers but only signed by GEJ, to canonize him and disparage a noble move by the current president? Nothing in the bill which talks about illegal immigrants has anything to do with past governors, ministers etc from holding or surrendering of diplomatic passports.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/06/senate-commences-action-on-immigration-bill/

Na wao! A hatred for a man will make a people to lose their senses? Abi dem take wailing swear for you?

Seriously whenever I see your posts and comments in which you refer to people as daft, I keep imagining if you ever look in the mirror...As in you're so low intellectual wise and you ignorantly boast around and about here...smh... Anyway, only if the madman knew he's mad...

1)Why not read Op again and check out the Immigration law talked about there with the link provided by chidionu58...

2)What's the essence of the link you dropped here

3)Issues like this are simply normal civil service immigration job done with no noise...but APC lives by celebrating innanities and nothings...

You need to get a neutral body if you think I lied to you to rate your IQ level and write ups here...You're so low bro...Sort yourself out first before advising others... undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by ibisko04: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2015
ibadantiti:

All these actions you are referring to as playing to the gallery is going to lead to that which you and I desire for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by olatade(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2015
The sky looks blurred for the corrupt
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by MizMyColi(f): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks bro...Truth is that at the expiration of every government official's term, hes expected to submit same back...in case he forgets, he's reminded privately to do same but because APC/Buhari lacks ideas and have nothing meaningful to offer; they keep the system busy with issues which are no news at all...and to also keep media awash with stories of their god righting imaginary wrongs and getting the system working in their dreams...

Thank you for this!
Don't be surprised that they will list this as part of Buhari's achievement after 6 months.
Lmao

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by baralatie(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Seriously whenever I see your posts and comments in which you refer to people as daft, I keep imagining if you ever look in the mirror...As in you're so low intellectual wise and you ignorantly boast around and about here...smh... Anyway, only if the madman knew he's mad...

1)Why not read Op again and check out the Immigration law talked about there with the link provided by chidionu58...

2)What's the essence of the link you dropped here

3)Issues like this are simply normal civil service immigration job done with no noise...but APC lives by celebrating innanities and nothings...

You need to get a neutral body if you think I lied to you to rate your IQ level and write ups here...You're so low bro...Sort yourself out first before advising others... undecided
Phillips dude litersraily shut down his own thread with insults exchange frequencies alongside with kabo.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by tabisegroup(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
“Anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs forever. Finally, comes to realize that nothing really belongs to them. And if to nothing belongs to me there's no point wasting my time looking after things that aren't mine. It's best to live as if today were the first or last day of my life.”

~Paolo Coelho
Good quote dear
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by asha80(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2015
baralatie:

Phillips dude litersraily shut down his own thread with insults exchange frequencies alongside with kabo.....
I dont think phllip70 is the Same person as jpphilips
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by patostation(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2015
ibadantiti:

So you can't read between the lines and see that all the policies being implemented will impact positively on all aspects of the economy. If I must spell it out, blocking all the leakages and loopholes will translate to more resources for capital projects, employment, health, etc. So fara bale!
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by baralatie(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2015
ibisko04:

All these actions you are referring to as playing to the gallery is going to lead to that which you and I desire for.
what he meant is that the immigration office knows about the Act 2015 which empowers them to enforce but are using "derubawon" tactics to ensure peaceful compliance!
it is in the business of increasing the gains of last administration!
"there is a legal that empowers a govt agency(nis) and everyone should comply"
wether ex-gov or ex councillor
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2015
very good...let them stay here with us and die with us in the mess they've created..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by chudionu58(f): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2015
philips70:

Acts of stupidity like this sent barcanista out of Nairaland. He couldn't just stand being associated with daft punks of your kind. What's the relationship of the links you posted to the subject matter in the OP?
You went to bring a bill sponsored by Ndoma Egba, passed into law by both chambers but only signed by GEJ, to canonize him and disparage a noble move by the current president? Nothing in the bill which talks about illegal immigrants has anything to do with past governors, ministers etc from holding or surrendering of diplomatic passports.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/06/senate-commences-action-on-immigration-bill/

Na wao! A hatred for a man will make a people to lose their senses? Abi dem take wailing swear for you?
You are indeed "very intelligent"! What exactly sent Barca. away from nairaland?? U better go find better work!
"Only signed into law by GEJ"...probably you don't know a president can withhold accent. Oh! Ndoma Egba is the new "latter day saint" in your fold, guess thats why you made mention of him...

As for the link, they just gave you highlights of the bill that they are aware of, not all sections please. Also, I can correctly guess you are more intelligent than the presidency that referred to the 2015 act as what drives the unnecessary pronouncement! or do you think the president can issue an illegal directive (possible sha)....*playing Onye maa Mma by peacocks* awaiting your usual insults.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by chudionu58(f): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks bro...Truth is that at the expiration of every government official's term, he's expected to submit same back...in case he forgets, he's reminded privately to do same but because APC/Buhari lacks ideas and have nothing meaningful to offer; they keep the system busy with issues which are no news at all...and to also keep media awash with stories of their god righting imaginary wrongs and getting the system working in their dreams...
True Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by chudionu58(f): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Thank you for this!
Don't be surprised that they will list this as part of Buhari's achievement after 6 months.
Lmao

That's why am always waiting in the wings to swiftly deflate their propaganda!

please note: My counter propaganda is not even for the APC e-goats but for neutrals and guests on nairaland!
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by MizMyColi(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2015
chudionu58:
That's why am always waiting in the wings to swiftly deflate their propaganda!

please note: My counter propaganda is not even for the APC e-goats but for neutrals and guests on nairaland!

Bros, I think you should open a thread titled "Deflating All APC Propaganda"

That way, it becomes a handy resource.
You get?
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by PassingShot(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2015
IzonOwei:
very good...let them stay here with us and die with us in the mess they've created..
One of the very few opposition members with sense of objectivity.

Long time my Izon brother.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by peren: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2015
But there is an easier way, All passports have an expiry date, simply map the expiry date of the passport to the end of their tenures. Simple. It also helps them remember that this too will end.
Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2015
chudionu58:

Cc: Whynotthetruth,Sincere9jerian,Afam4eva,Phochphockman,MizMycoli and IsrealiAirforce... #Proud Wailers!

Majority of APC's fans are drawn from Nigerians who hated PDP and not that APC is anything better or even on par with PDP.

At the same time, most of Buhari's supporters never trust him but were gullible to believe every lie and malicious media campaign against Jonathan's administration hence any alternative sufficed.

Based on the above premise, human nature is open to self defense hence to approve their justification for voting Buhari in lieu of Jonathan irrespective of glaring shortcomings they become bereft of Jonathan's giant stride while settling for crumbs President Buhari's administration offers so far notwithstanding that all the foundations were laid and built by the same Jonathan they so much despise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by PassingShot(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Thank you for this!
Lmao

No problems. It will be listed as GEJ's achievement and when he runs again in 2019 he can use it then.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors by Goke7: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2015
olatade:
The sky looks blurred for the corrupt

yes o, that is the reason for all manner of wailing on this forum especially

Most Nigerians' middle name na corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.