Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? (4616 Views)

How Many Missiles Does The Nigerian Military Have And How Many Tested / Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? by lukumanbabatund: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Let anyone do whatever they like. All i know is that Nigeria will never fall. And each tribe in Nigeria is known for one war strength/strategy or the other. So if any war breaks out, we will all bear the brunt and casualty together.
Re: Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? by Fash20: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jman06:
f00l!

Just remain there. You will soon be wiped off!
by what? your fathers of otumokpo abi. Look let me tell yo you and you mad dog(nnamdi kanu) do not stand any chance against Nigeria. Imbecilic goat.
Re: Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? by VickJames(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
And Gowon went to Military school in London.
Re: Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? by erikcantona: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
I support biafra and am a biafran namdi kanu is just using the death and arrest of ipob members To gain Popularity!! If he dnt arm you pls dump ipob simple he must make sure. he supply boys with weapons ! He should get ready to. Loose men And supporters!! If he don't arm us!! Nigeria. Is. Not like london! Police will shoot @ ipob and arrest them any were they see them thisis how they killed massob members and nobody talked just empty treats! Pls my fellow igbos dnt join IPOB until you make sure there is enouph weapons to defend ya self !! Period, I love biafra may it come to fruition amen! Is better we die fighting !! Than been shot like fows on the streets whild evangelizing!
Re: Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? by Appleyard(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
OrIandoOwoh:

see the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

It's a shame that with number of soldiers 5 times more than theirs, they still killed our soldiers like rabbits..

Now with our loud mouth presido who classified them 5%, their neighbours south south is now on their side. Only God knows how our military will fair this time around.

We might be wiped off the map of the earth because those Niger Delta boys alone can destroy our entire army..Now add their own army to the mix, we are surely doomed.
You reason in panic. You dont even know anything about the SS. Do you realy think the Ijaws for example would hang along with the igbos in matters of secession? Una just dey make me dey laf. If it should come to that, the Ijaws and majority of the SS would prefer to be on their own.
And dont forget that a large percent of the casualty recorded by the Nigerian side was at Asaba, and it was due to the betrayal of Multala and his men by the Asaba people, which resulted in the death of huge numbers of Nigerian soldiers. Then the multala revenge that follows led to the massacre of Asaba male folks, a situation responsible for the shortfalls in figures on indigenous males for Asaba till date.

Now, in the real sense, there is not going to be anything war again in Nigeria. If there is going to be any secession in this country, is going to happen on a much cooler scale than we think. I dont see much blood being shed like in the 70s; this is because Nigerians have evolved over the years, we easily adjust to any situation, of whatever kind or degree. Dont mind these miscreants running around the internet with 10 megabytes, shouting like they got balls of steel, whereas, they cant even stand up to armed robbers, let alone engage in massive warfare.

Nnamdi kanu maybe the head of a movement, but the truth is, his interest doesn't reflect or aggregate the interst of the majority of Igbos. I tell u, if some Igbos have their way, they will hang that man. The reason is because, many of such know that the North, the West, the East or South isn't the enemy. The real enemy are the political and economic elites. The Leaders! The free looting, thieving, and greedy cabals at all levels; be it in the Northl South, East Or West, is the same story of maginalization and under development everywhere.

And one other thing u must not overlook, is the possibility that there are some people paid by some wicked element (both foreign and Local) to go online spreading hate and secessionism. It has always be a method of divide and conquer, which i must agree is effective in yielding results, subject to the ideological spirit prevailing in the target environment. Is just not a reflection of the will of those people in entirety. But since Nigerians easily adjust to any situational way of life, we shall soon get use to this warmongering, and the cries and echoes of the likes of Biafra, SS republic etc, will fall on filtering ears.

Reasons-- Because it does not Aggregate or Reflect the political and economical interest of majority of the people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do / Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. / Oshiomole Sacks Amaechi As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organization Appoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.