Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? (25961 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2015
IPhone na!
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Buho(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2015
iphone 5s
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Aminat508(f): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Yes Infinix hot not pro nd Iphone

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by lordsharks(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2015
i dnt like it dat much
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by mpdaminstrel: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Almost all infinix phones uses non removable batteries...I use one too
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by DrayZee: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Infinix Zero. It works just as well as a removable battery, probably even better. And I think it's well protected against external factors preventing it from being defective. So don't worry about buying one of those, cuz so far, I haven't experienced any problems with my phone's battery.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Sasgaguy(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Yes I use Asus phone which is non removable
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Lilianmaky: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
I am using BlackBerry Q5. Non removable battery. It hasn't disappointed me one day. I'm enjoying the phone.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by asumo12: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Hysmady:
My former phone is HTC one s and it uses non removable battery...Trust me it's my best smartphone with good battery for me ever...

Mine too...

I love that phone like moimoi I never see phone camera wey beat em camera Bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Habiodunz(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2015
nokia c2 with non_removable ba3.....lolz
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2015
I know the BlackBerry Q5 uses such battery..
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Naff24(f): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2015
goldfish80:
Non removable battery phones are the best. I frankly don't see myself using a removable battery phone to be honest. Just buy a good power bank and enjoy your device.
Try infinix Hot Note or Note pro, believe me u need no power bank at all, It's 10% can last u 12hrs only if u off ur data and restricted it to calls only. Give it a trial nd u can never be disappointed smiley
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by tomasky(f): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2015
currently using sam galaxy s6 edge +.which comes with an imbuilt battery
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by otodeluxe(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Am currently using one now. Infinix Hot not x551 precisely
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by cherriex(f): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2015
Using HTC801e everything is inbuilt been using it for a year now
Ni its amazing.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Q5....to remove the back casein is difficult and if you succeed after the struggle...then they hit you with 'don't remove the battery' grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Presently using one.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by bamac(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Yomieluv:
Am using Nokia 3310,non removable battery,cos the casing was bad,and I used super glue to gum it..

Fantastic phone..5 days no charging.
stop it jare grin
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by kingsamm(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2015
The term 'non-removable' doesn't the battery can never be removed, what it means is that the battery can be removed readily like other phones, to remove the battery you'd have to meet a professional or if you're an expert in the field you can remove it yourself, there screws that hold the battery all you have to do is start loosing them NO BE ME SEND YOU MESSAGE O!

I'm currently using a fone with a non-removable battery (HOT NOTE) and my experience with it has be super cool.
The only problem with phones with non-removable battery is when the phone start to hang, you'd have to wait for eternity if that's when the phone decide to 'come back'. But in all the time I have been using my phone I haven't had thus kinda problem, the one time that my phone 'HANGED' the phone restarted itself after a few seconds.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Enesi47: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2015
My Q5 is non removable battery, I have been using it since December 2014 the battery life is ok till now
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Using Sony Xperia M2 dual for over a year now. No p
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by calddon(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Na when una non-removable battery device enter water, una go appreciate removable battery

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2015
kingsamm:
The term 'non-removable' doesn't the battery can never be removed, what it means is that the battery can be removed readily like other phones, to remove the battery you'd have to meet a professional or if you're an expert in the field you can remove it yourself, there screws that hold the battery all you have to do is start loosing them NO BE ME SEND YOU MESSAGE O!

I'm currently using a fone with a non-removable battery (HOT NOTE) and my experience with it has be super cool.
The only problem with phones with non-removable battery is when the phone start to hang, you'd have to wait for eternity if that's when the phone decide to 'come back'. But in all the time I have been using my phone I haven't had thus kinda problem, the one time that my phone 'HANGED' the phone restarted itself after a few seconds.

Everybody understands what it means tho and you don't need to wait for eternity if you encounter such thing. Most phones have an issue of such fixed by pressing down the power button and the volume keys(+ and -) for 2 mins.

Sent from my S6 Edge (Sexy Beast)
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Kingbilo(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2015
iscom:
have you ever used a phone with a non removable battery? If yes what is your experience? I'm just curious to know why some phones are built with non removable battery. Does the phone get faulty before the battery or battery before phone? If the battery is weak or faulty and the phone is still new, then what happened to the phone? Did you manage to change the battery? How? D

I'm currently using one with non removable battery.

Advantage:
1 Less moving parts means the phone is a bit more sturdy.
2 more likely to survive a quick dunk in water even without IP ( waterproof \dustproof) rating
3 I think the non removable batteries are more durable (can be used for more cycles discharging and recharge)

Disadvantage:
1 of course you are betting on the battery lasting longer than the phone..and in most cases it will
2 If the battery doesnt last its best to give it to a registered shop for changing.

My advice is, if you plan to use your phone longer than 2 years.. (Most batteries should do OK for that lifetime) .
Then get a removable one. No warranties last longer than that period and its really tough and expensive changing after that.
Also if you do get a non removable battery, please use the charger that came with the phone always.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by yomalex(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Non removable batteries make spy agencies work easier, even when you switch off they can still listen to conversations around you with your mobile phone mic
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Drabrah(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Currently using BB Z30 & it's new, but dat's bn my concern too. However, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Tried checking 4 do ba3 online by purchase buh didn't find. Twas wen I got it I discovered it's fixed.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by ifeomaekol(f): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Abugab:
Non removable battery?
Is the phone a rechargeable lamp?
lol. Very funny
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Eneze1(f): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Presently using S6 and I don't have a problem whatsoever with the battery. The idea of non-removable battery actually protects your phone.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by inzek(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2015
lumia 930 and 920.is non removal of battery
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by nikkiking(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Abugab:
Non removable battery?
Is the phone a rechargeable lamp?
I wonder ooo shocked
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Leyemoshood: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
NO!!! #TeamSamsung all day grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Bobbystanley(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2015
I m using GIONEE S5. 1 non removable battery is da Bomb
World slimmest phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Pre Activated Data, Pls Com In And Help / Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night / WhatsApp Temporarily Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.