Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? (25974 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Rexnegro(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
aieromon:
Don't be discouraged from using a device with non-removable battery. I've used three and have never been disappointed by their output.

Nokia N8 > Sony Xperia S > Oneplus One
Ur experience ur testimony, urs was good...mine was bad cos cudnt do anytin abt it, it was last year i was using BlackBerry Q5 and was charging it(tho our gen was on,no lite dat nite) hoping to receive pings or a beep from any of the app...to my surprise my fone has entered flash mode...a fone dat was sent to me by my sis in UK and less Dan 4months old...since the warranty was still on it I had to send it back for a fix...due to her busy nature she hasn't fix it for me so she got me Q10 which is yet to down here hopefully nxt week sha ,,,bro wat can you say abt Q10 ? Is the fone superb ? Tho my oda sis uses it but don't get to touch it often.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by lakesider12(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
currently using HTC one x for over a year now n am enjoying d best of it
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by yesboss20(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
I gotta say: my nexus 4 non-removable battery seemed like a great idea 7months ago but today, it is the most annoying thing about the phone. Notwithstanding, the battery life was not among the best in the market at the time of production but I still went ahead and got myself the phone all because of the its specifications.

Just be sure to get a phone from a manufacturer with the right specifications that suit your needs and the battery rating should not be lower than say 3000mAh. Cheers.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by yesboss20(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
RaeMystix:
Nexus 4

Hello there. I would like to know your experience with the Nexus 4. Has it been all good or pretty unsavoury??
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by gidjah(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Q10 is a gd phone,very fast with browsind,BB finish work for that phone body o,but just ensure you have power bank with you all d time if u r a heavy browser ,battery not too sound with serious browsing sha.
Rexnegro:

Ur experience ur testimony, urs was good...mine was bad cos cudnt do anytin abt it, it was last year i was using BlackBerry Q5 and was charging it(tho our gen was on,no lite dat nite) hoping to receive pings or a beep from any of the app...to my surprise my fone has entered flash mode...a fone dat was sent to me by my sis in UK and less Dan 4months old...since the warranty was still on it I had to send it back for a fix...due to her busy nature she hasn't fix it for me so she got me Q10 which is yet to down here hopefully nxt week sha ,,,bro wat can you say abt Q10 ? Is the fone superb ? Tho my oda sis uses it but don't get to touch it often.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Rexnegro(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
gidjah:
Q10 is a gd phone,very fast with browsind,BB finish work for that phone body o,but just ensure you have power bank with you all d time if u r a heavy browser ,battery not too sound with serious browsing sha.
Thanks bro I really appreciate ur respond. Can't wait sef to lay my hand on it.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by ExInferis(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettymina:
Currently using a Q5,good battery life.but runs down even wen nt in use.

email address you sent the mail to is not in use. resend to neoteny7@gmail.com
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by nigeriancuban: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
in fact I really think the phone manufacturers got their thinking right by bringing the nin-removeable batt fines,even before 2008 I always wishes my phone wouldn't have a removable batt or sim and it should appear slim too and now I got it on my iPhone 6
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Perceptor(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2015
otakah101:
I used gionee m3 marathon and its a non removable battery. Its the best phone I have used, its battery life van last for days. It also serve as a power bank to charge other android phones . am really enjoying it.
pls bro, wat's ur experience wt d phone about the weight, functionality and ruggedity? Thnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night / Indian Man Scams Phone Buyer In Lagos / WhatsApp Temporarily Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.