Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Lecturer And Comfort .... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lecturer And Comfort .... (27835 Views)

Ghana University Lecturer And Student S*X Tape Leaked {video} / This Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer And He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This (P / VIDEO – Banging Tape Of Mr Ohiole Lecturer And Head Of Department(hod) leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Eniqurl wowww... I hope u followin d story sha cheesy its so getn way more interestin
You are back again cheesy
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by kinglekan: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2015
Eniqurl:

Cutehector I dey respect u now oooo. I don try all my moves to get her attention, e nor work cry cry

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Eniqurl:
lol yh bby... Who no like dis kyn story cheesy
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

Cutehector I dey respect u now oooo. I don try all my moves to get her attention, e nor work cry cry

Run away Bae Good morning smiley
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

lmao u are not her type... grin
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lol yh bby... Who no like dis kyn story cheesy
They will ban u again tongue
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by kinglekan: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2015
Eniqurl:
Run away Bae Good morning smiley

Cutehector I can't believe it she just called me bae shocked shocked shocked

Make I go dance shoki ontop transformer come back. grin grin

Morning boo kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

Naughty,you have started again cheesy Hw was your night?
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

chai gossh.. Babe dey call u bae u dey blush... cheesy I tot bae was for females.. Maybe she sees u as a gurlfrnd cheesy like a toy or smth
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by kinglekan: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao u are not her type... grin

I must collect grab her from u tongue

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by kinglekan: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Eniqurl:
Naughty,you have started again cheesy Hw was your night?

Night was short and cold. cry cry

How was urs dear?

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by kinglekan: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
chai gossh.. Babe dey call u bae u dey blush... cheesy I tot bae was for females.. Maybe she sees u as a gurlfrnd cheesy like a toy or smth

Dey dere na, half puff puff is better than nothing. Finally she dey follow me talk, like play like play I go bounce u. tongue

Eniqurl can we make this hector boi jealous already. grin grin

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

Night was short and cold. cry cry

How was urs dear?

Why won't it be short nah when u dint sleep early Mine was long nd cold sha wink Lemme make u hot tea.
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

I must collect grab her from u tongue

hahahhahaha so u hav dumped sassybae ryt? cheesy

Lol if u like screen grab her too, she isn't dat into u. tongue
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

Dey dere na, half puff puff is better than nothing. Finally she dey follow me talk, like play like play I go bounce u. tongue

Don't mind Hector ha, you are Bae because I uhmm...... You

1 Like

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Hector Nay! Goan bath ha tongue I wanto wash too
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

hahahahahahahaha... Lol dnt just fvck up. If nad, I"l laff so hard at u.
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahahahaha... Lol dnt just fvck up. If nad, I"l laff so hard at u.
Hector stop derailing undecided
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by kinglekan: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Eniqurl:
Why won't it be short nah when u dint sleep early Mine was long nd cold sha wink Lemme make u hot tea.

U guessed ryt dear. My bad, I tried to sleep early but my fingers just wouldn't let me. Just glued to my phone. cry cry

Plz do dear, coffee, cream and a lil sugar will do. I don't want the "lil man" going limp wink wink

Send me ur address so I can come get it on my way to my cement carrying job. grin

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by kinglekan: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahhahaha so u hav dumped sassybae ryt? cheesy

Lol if u like screen grab her too, she isn't dat into u. tongue

U won't let sassy enjoy her sleep abi? Dis boi ur plan wee nor work ooo, u wan blackmail me bah? grin

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Let's watch and see wink

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by kinglekan: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2015
Eniqurl:
Hector stop derailing undecided

Cutehectorr you heard the young lady. grin grin

Now shuuusshhhhh!!!!!

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Cutehector(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

U won't let sassy enjoy her sleep abi? Dis boi ur plan wee nor work ooo, u wan blackmail me bah? grin

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Let's watch and see wink

hahahahaha if u lyk pretend u dnt hav any idea....eny isn't a gurl I"d b bettin wit u anyways... My own na to wait make u fvck up, I go just laff u.. grin so hard.... cheesy
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

Cutehectorr you heard the young lady. grin grin

Now shuuusshhhhh!!!!!

hahahahahah grin
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
kinglekan:

U guessed ryt dear. My bad, I tried to sleep early but my fingers just wouldn't let me. Just glued to my phone. cry cry

Plz do dear, coffee, cream and a lil sugar will do. I don't want the "lil man" going limp wink wink

Send me ur address so I can come get it on my way to my cement carrying job. grin

Which 'Lil man' grin
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by hyshaam(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
very nice write-up mr. lecturer
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Stevobolos(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Naso feeling u
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by kinglekan: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
Which 'Lil man' grin

The one down below. grin grin

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Eniqurl(f): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2015
kinglekan:

The one down below. grin grin

OK, sugar ain't good fr Mr J. T Good morning smiley

1 Like

Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Episode 16

“Ah Mrs. Nnamdi, what a surprise, where have you been all these while?” I replied nervously, wondering what could be going through the woman’s mind as she stood before Comfort and I.

“Seriously I have been very busy with work my dear but I will make out time to visit you guys very soon. I know your wife must be very mad at me for staying away for so long. Anyway I have to run along. See you soon” she smiled and left the restaurant, saying no single word to comfort.

I bit my lips as I watched her disappear, of course there wasn’t any doubt she was going to tell my wife about all she saw, “you know you have ruined my marriage?” I said to Comfort who shrugged and shook her head, “how did I ruin your marriage?” she asked softly. I scoffed, shook my head and breathed deeply.
“How come I didn’t notice Nnamdi’s wife when I walked into this place?” I reasoned fearfully.

“My marriage is ruined. How do I explain to my wife what I was doing in a restaurant with a young lady when I was supposed to be at work?” I asked myself, sweat slowly drenching my body.

“What are you thinking sir?” I heard Comfort ask curiously, “Stop pretending as if you don’t know what is going on with me. The woman that just left is my wife’s friend for goodness sake. Don’t you understand?” I cried angrily, “finish your meal let’s get out of this place” I said to her coldly.
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Episode 17

The fire in my eyes was enough to silence Comfort who did nothing than rush up her meal without saying another word.

Thirty minutes later, I found myself at home, looking very guilty and scared. My wife was at the kitchen when I got into the house. She was yet to resume her hospital work due to the little health crises she had two days ago.

“My love” I breathed, drew close and kissed her neck from behind. She turned and stared at me with surprise.

“hmmm I never heard you walk in?” she said with a welcoming smile.

“The front door was open, so I simply walked in. Why did you leave the door open? Did any of your friend visit?” I asked curiously, “No dear, I rushed out minutes earlier to buy fresh pepper. I forgot locking the door when I got back. I’m sorry” she apologized without knowing the real reason I asked the question
“But can you believe Mrs. Nnamdi called me today? After such a long time of avoiding us. Guess what? She’s coming on Sunday with her husband and Kid. We are having lunch with them on Sunday” she giggled with excitement while my face fell with fear. I was so scared.

I knew the silly woman was coming over to gossip with her. She was definitely coming to share her discovery with my young innocent wife. I just was so confused as a thousand and one ideas ran into my head that very moment.

A part of me wanted to confront Mrs. Nnamdi and beg her not to say a word about what she saw .
Re: The Lecturer And Comfort .... by Popflair(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ogbeni cum nd finish dis tin na....ion dey wait since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.