Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,461 members, 7,843,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank (29942 Views)

Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc / Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) / Dangote Quits Board Of Flour-producing Subsidiary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by thorpido(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
A woman of integrity and hardwork.
Kudos madam.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Bimpe29: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Women and their passion for power and relevance. What man do, woman can...!
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Luggi007:
Hard work always pays....Congrats madam

More like hard Bleep.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Akin0: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Well Deserved Ma. Congratulations.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by laudate: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
enigma2007:

You obviously don't know her. She is a world player (she runs a multinational furniture company) without all the attendant noise...

Correct! They have even started exporting their furniture to other West African countries.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by nwakaibeya1: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
click&see here>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc … …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … …>that kingdom of God of justice,light,mantle&the power that be has come with judgement&revenge
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Bonapart(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
enigma2007:

That wasnt for you...It was for the Bonapart.
what has bonapart done again
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Bonapart(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
mmsen:

There is no place on earth where connections will not land you a job.

How do you think George Bush Jr. became president of the US? Do you think it was his intellect? His impeccable record?

And what is this 'way out'? Way out of what? Life?
ofcourse your comment justify mine.... didn't got it wrong
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Of course she has to be Yoruba, we don't need federal character to survive
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by 4rmthewest(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaeforum:

More like hard Bleep.
God pls dash dis idiot brain.....#ode
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
permsec:
Thats nice. Who said a woman wount rule this country SOMEDAY?

Big ups ma, more mary kay to ur foundation.

I am that woman.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
okay...
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by permsec: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blossom023:

I am that woman.
Hopefuly grin
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by STARGREEN(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
To God Be The GLORY. I rejoice with you and pray God Almighty to give you absolute vision and courage to do it better. Madam Ibukun Awosika believe you me, you can do it, even better.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Onegai(f): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
She was picked for being the best candidate. That's all.

Congratulations to her. smiley
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Dasini: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Congratulations ma, u're a model and light for many of us, may God continue to make u a pride and inspiration to your world. On behalf of all fountaineers, I say congratulations
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Adortem: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2015
I love this woman,she inspires me...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience / The Cost Of Establishing A Primary And Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.