Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos (67985 Views)

Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by margclever: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
When you decieve and betray ppl, you have no choice than to lose friends angry PDP the reigning champion is now left with few governors shocked .

Nigeria needs to move forward, we can't remain stagnant like an abandoned water . angry PDP is a total waste to this Nation. APC aren't saint either but the difference is clear.

What are we looking for again? These are the looters who thinks Nigeria money is meant for them and their relatives alone. EFCC should line them up and forcefully ask them to declare their assets. sad

Gej the father of corruption and his followers are now planning to run away from Nigeria to avoid jail, But nobody will escape punishment from God if you loot funds that's meant for a whole nation.

Before you start quoting me,
You have nothing to use against me than to call me a failed Mr Nl . what else some tried to bring me down but they are just too little because I am a moving train sad angry sad sad
a moving fool, is a better descriptn for u

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by shegzyblaq(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
I don't really know why I just like this GEJ of a man he actually Won my heart even after he lost the still has Nigeria at heart and love this nation..........u'll always Have my respect GEJ even tho pple wanted Changei don't think PMB is the shot for us in this country but as it is said follow the majority.......
God bless Nigeria
God bless GEJ
God bless PMB
God bless me
God bless my family
God bless NLanders

Itz SHEGZYBLAQ again

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by yinkus204(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:

as in, my papa is stuppid right?
guy u ar a big fool see as u dey insult ur father wetin d man do u abi he rape u stop insulting ur father openly again

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by MadCow1: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Who else saw that Vikings Confraternity handshake between Wike and that guy?
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sagamite:
Is this crooked Cretin of Otuoke trying to tell us he built and furnished this house from his salary as a career civil/public servant?

Thief!

He was education inspector, lecturer and environmental protection officer before going into politics in 1998.

By 1999 he was Deputy Governor and by 2007 he declared he was worth $1.845m.

That is what he stole as a mere Deputy Governor and Full Governor of Bayelsa.

Or are education inspector, lecturer and environmental protection officer paid so much in Bayelsa that we are not aware of?

Now he is worth $100m.

Crook!
He is even worth more than $100million , now go and commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by ooshinibos: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
ole
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by erunz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
When you decieve and betray ppl, you have no choice than to lose friends angry PDP the reigning champion is now left with few governors shocked .

Nigeria needs to move forward, we can't remain stagnant like an abandoned water . angry PDP is a total waste to this Nation. APC aren't saint either but the difference is clear.

What are we looking for again? These are the looters who thinks Nigeria money is meant for them and their relatives alone. EFCC should line them up and forcefully ask them to declare their assets. sad

Gej the father of corruption and his followers are now planning to run away from Nigeria to avoid jail, But nobody will escape punishment from God if you loot funds that's meant for a whole nation.

You have nothing to use against me than to call me a failed Mr Nl . what else some tried to bring me down but they are just too little because I am a moving train sad angry sad sad
please are u related to Oshiomole? Cos u talk like him

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by wiseoneking: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:

APC aint SAINT but tell us who they are? Lieing liars? Say the truth. A rotten tomatoes in the basket. Do not be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Sigo86(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:
I have never seen someone as humble as Gej all my life.

See Humility oozing out of this gentle man.

Stop mistaken stupidity 4humility. grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Sagamite(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

He is even worth more than $100million , nowadays go and commit suicide

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by anonimi: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:

You should be pitied not abused =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by goshen26: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Omo!!! Brother don lean

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Rotimi47: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
dainformant:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan received a host of PDP Governors who paid him a solidarity visit in his country home at Otuoke, Bayelsa state. The governors who visited include: Chairman PDP Governors Forum, Olusegun Mimiko, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike and the host Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson. Four Deputy Governors represented their governors.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/wike-mimiko-and-other-pdp-governors.html

Why is wike looking angry? Just saying.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by asoebi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demmocrats:
The man that humbly bowed out so me and you will enjoy peace.

The same man that never reply obj even when the beast attacks him of the same type of crime him obj has committed in a more amplified manner.

The same man that have taken all the blames of others even when he never committed the crimes.

I know he failed in some areas but his still human and still deserve our respect which those governors are doing.

The summary of everything his still human with weakness just like any other human and I still respect him to the core for his humility which is also a quality from God.

A true statesman unlike the other one that still rants his mouth like a nagging old woman

God bless you for this post, you just spoke my mind.

He still remains one of the few Nigerians I love cause of his humility not to forget that my Dad so much love this man like hell all cause of his simplicity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Rexnegro(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
GOD BLESS THE HERO.... tongue

Let hear the children of hate and anger express their myopic views... cheesy
For me o prof jega is the hero not gej...he tot of gbagbo of cote the voire and the peace accord himself called for hence his acceptance to the historic defeat

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by anonimi: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
kenonze:
Wike will soon sleep off.
They will tell him wat was discussed later

Like this Agbaya of Owu abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Ephemmm: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
SovietBomber:

Be truthful to yourself, this is not about General or no General, Jonathan presided over his own defeat, he was still president when he lost. he could have easily forced INEC to declare him to winner and spark off violence everywhere. A war could have broken out and lots of lives lost and properties destroyed.

Forget all those shits jooorr: Jega was just fulfilling those things that have been finalized spiritually in the physical realm. Jonathan has been pursued back to the zoo in his Otuoke prior to the election and he knew it: that was why he shifted the election.

He has no choice men....

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by charlesbailey(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
..And the essence of the meeting is to??

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by wiseoneking: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keneking:
Our money...ordinary Bayelsa State undecided

Dont worry, APC heavyweights would soon land...

Starring:

M. Buhari
J. Oyegun
A. Atiku
L. Mohammed
A. Tinubu
R. Amaechi
R. Aregbesola
R. Fashola
B. Saraki
N. El-Rufai
A. Masari
A. Tambuwal
R. Okorocha
C. Ngige

So many APC Brooms to sweep away clueless and performance-less to the Gulf of Guinea or Bight of Biafra grin

To mention a few...

PDP - Useless Opposition party

See Jonathan face for the last picture....chai (remembering his historic and emblematic lose to Sai Buhari)
Jonathan sef grin grin grin shocked
Your comments is full of childish funs. Kene who by the way? You have to be matured even though you may be a teenager. Just enjoy your change why it last.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
pdp is gradually dying... smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by teamchocolate: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
You make him sound like Jesus.... u forgot to say he was crucified undecided undecided mumu!!

nonyedoris:

Farewell president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. To evreythin there is time Thank you for availing yourself. Thank you for showing us the step. Thank you for changing the course. Thank you for carrying the cross. You bear the pain. You accepted the blame. You were faulted in all. You were mocked. You were insulted. You were hated You were dishonored. You were disregarded. You were riddiculled. You were reduced to nothing. Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man? Nigerians were horrified running,waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election. Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp. The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeapers. Then you made that call,one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers. Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man? I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world. You changed the story of the nation. You sacrificed all,all,your dignity, your immunity,your honor,your respect,your title,your power,just to save this nation from drowning,and you saved her. TODAY,as you bow out,we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria,I can see your footprint on African political soil,Wherever Nelson Mandela is mention,GEJ will be mentioned,I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know,about you,In this last minute I say to you sir 'farewell' farewell, farewell. I salute you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by spencekat(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dr.GEJ has put on weight o.Thats good.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by asoebi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
nonyedoris:

Farewell president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. To evreythin there is time Thank you for availing yourself. Thank you for showing us the step. Thank you for changing the course. Thank you for carrying the cross. You bear the pain. You accepted the blame. You were faulted in all. You were mocked. You were insulted. You were hated You were dishonored. You were disregarded. You were riddiculled. You were reduced to nothing. Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man? Nigerians were horrified running,waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election. Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp. The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeapers. Then you made that call,one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers. Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man? I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world. You changed the story of the nation. You sacrificed all,all,your dignity, your immunity,your honor,your respect,your title,your power,just to save this nation from drowning,and you saved her. TODAY,as you bow out,we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria,I can see your footprint on African political soil,Wherever Nelson Mandela is mention,GEJ will be mentioned,I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know,about you,In this last minute I say to you sir 'farewell' farewell, farewell. I salute you.

God bless you for this write up. I'm thinking of posting a farewell message for him on my facebook page too. Permit me to use some of your words, it's so touching.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by MadCow1: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:

Wellsaid. Already, am currently far beyond that and i am contended.

Bar Man.. Give this guy 1 big Origin for this epic punchline response.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by amutajames: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmmm failurez...stealing is not a coruption haba Jona

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by MoneyGreen(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin losers FC

angry so na our money this Marlboro smoking and ogogoro drinking clueless and corrupt conniving crossing cowboy former President take build this mansion! efcc where your lights at

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:

this guy the vex

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by feedthenation(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
They all went on a consolation mission to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Were they there to complain to GEJ about that compulsory asset declaration?, former ministers did theirs. GEJ the corruption mediator.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:
Jobless fools came to visit the otuokee drunkard. where is Fayose the son whose mama dey wear pampers diapers?
who do you dis tin sef? Dem use curse swear for you?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by hYpErbOi: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bro GEJ's pose in the first picture tells there's an inbuilt ogogoro joint in his otuoke mansion.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Failed President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.