Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos (67989 Views)

Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Funny enough, Fayose or Deputy can never be there, after insulting Goodluck in secret he wants to come and shake hands deceitfully in open? Tufia

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by bigerboy200: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:
I have never seen someone as humble as Gej all my life.

See Humility oozing out of this gentle man.
Na humble and gentle thieves dey bad pass... not saying anybody is a thief ohhh...

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by rusher14: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fayose loves action. A situation such as ordering military men to aid and abet rigging of elections.

He wouldn't waste his precious time (which could be used in making public displays of driving a truck or eating at mama Tawa's buka etc.) in meeting a retiree.

Jonathan is simply happy to have guests (Of what use is a stately mansion if it can't be shown off?), an opportunity to do the tombo and break the kola (and get away from Mama Peace but that's another story) with old associates.

It makes for interesting analysis.

Bayelsa could be dicey for PDP. A loss could be their death knell.

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ephemmm:

Forget all those shits jooorr: Jega was just fulfilling those things that have been finalized spiritually in the physical realm. Jonathan has been pursued back to the zoo in his Otuoke prior to the election and he knew it: that was why he shifted the election.

He has no choice men....

If you say it was divinely ordained in the spirit for Jonathan to lose, fine, and I understand that but you must acknowledge the fact that he could have sparked off violence during and after the elections, let us not pretend about this please.

For me, he stands out for presiding over his own defeat and the earlier you realized that, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by babafirst(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
When you decieve and betray ppl, you have no choice than to lose friends angry PDP the reigning champion is now left with few governors shocked .

Nigeria needs to move forward, we can't remain stagnant like an abandoned water . angry PDP is a total waste to this Nation. APC aren't saint either but the difference is clear.

What are we looking for again? These are the looters who thinks Nigeria money is meant for them and their relatives alone. EFCC should line them up and forcefully ask them to declare their assets. sad

Gej the father of corruption and his followers are now planning to run away from Nigeria to avoid jail, But nobody will escape punishment from God if you loot funds that's meant for a whole nation.

Before you start quoting me,
You have nothing to use against me than to call me a failed Mr Nl . what else some tried to bring me down but they are just too little because I am a moving train sad angry sad sad
We will punish them here on earth first before God punishes them because I know that even when they have been caught red handed they will still deny ,even in prison,even with all the evidence .Just like some TANoids will never change even if it's the money for building a community health centre for kids that's stolen and shared to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by MChaze25(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:
Jobless fools came to visit the otuokee drunkard. where is Fayose the son whose mama dey wear pampers diapers?
i.diot.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by philips70(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
GOD BLESS THE HERO.... tongue

Let hear the children of hate and anger express their myopic views... cheesy

Naaaaaa, that title has been reversed. It now has new owners. The amount of hate PDP guys harbor now is even too strong and that was why you were christened WAILING WAILERS.
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by agarawu23(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
wiseoneking:
APC aint SAINT but tell us who they are? Lieing liars? Say the truth. A rotten tomatoes in the basket. Do not be deceived.
angry angry angry angry
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by agarawu23(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
erunz:
please are u related to Oshiomole? Cos u talk like him
yes! He is my uncle angry
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by agarawu23(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
margclever:
a moving fool, is a better descriptn for u
thank you angry
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by agarawu23(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
friends4ever:

Your first name is: Dick
Your last name is: Sucker
You know what i mean... cool grin
thanks for the new name angry
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by ruggedtimi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
now pdp is tlking....nice move
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by philips70(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
God bless March 28th 2015. Never again!
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Charly68: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thank God this man left the scene when Nigerians decided ..we owe him this gratitude for allowing the will of the people yo prevail.. We shall see what Baba Go slow will offer us in the next four years. Indeed GEJ deserves a good rest ..God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by azzima(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demmocrats:
The man that humbly bowed out so me and you will enjoy peace.

The same man that never reply obj even when the beast attacks him of the same type of crime him obj has committed in a more amplified manner.

The same man that have taken all the blames of others even when he never committed the crimes.

I know he failed in some areas but his still human and still deserve our respect which those governors are doing.

The summary of everything his still human with weakness just like any other human and I still respect him to the core for his humility which is also a quality from God.

A true statesman unlike the other one that still rants his mouth like a nagging old woman
Sadly,you are still trying to find a University to enter while your father is still jobless for the past 5 years. Meanwhile, the looters children are bagging first class in the best universities in the world,you can't even enter the clubs that their children party in @ Victoria Island. Stay there hailing your thieving Heroes while selling your future to their children.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by j1mmy: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thieves visiting the master thief...
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by smuth(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
When you decieve and betray ppl, you have no choice than to lose friends angry PDP the reigning champion is now left with few governors shocked .

Nigeria needs to move forward, we can't remain stagnant like an abandoned water . angry PDP is a total waste to this Nation. APC aren't saint either but the difference is clear.

What are we looking for again? These are the looters who thinks Nigeria money is meant for them and their relatives alone. EFCC should line them up and forcefully ask them to declare their assets. sad

Gej the father of corruption and his followers are now planning to run away from Nigeria to avoid jail, But nobody will escape punishment from God if you loot funds that's meant for a whole nation.

You have nothing to use against me than to call me a failed Mr Nl . what else some tried to bring me down but they are just too little because I am a moving train sad angry sad sad

No court in Nigeria or abroad have found him guilty of Corruption yet a brainwashed APC follower like you will call him a father of Corruption... Freedom of speech will also permit me to tell you your mother is the mother of fools that's why she gave birth to you, a fool personified.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Forwetinnah: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:
I have never seen someone as humble as Gej all my life.

See Humility oozing out of this gentle man.

I tell you bro...his gentleness amazes me

Where's the Dunce who said GEJ went to seek asylum in Kenya...? Run from who?? Buhari?? Unto which levels?? That chicken?? THEIR FATHER!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by azzima(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
Awwwmmmm
That smile, that smile!!!!
Jonathan my Hero!!!cheesycheesy

Haters need to go take a dump in Lagos Lagoon ASAP.

Silent thieving smile......let this Drunkard keep fooling y'all with his retarded look.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by smuth(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
babafirst:
We will punish them here on earth first before God punishes them because I know that even when they have been caught red handed they will still deny ,even in prison,even with all the evidence .Just like some TANoids will never change even if it's the money for building a community health centre for kids that's stolen and shared to them.

No court in Nigeria or abroad have found him guilty of Corruption yet a brainwashed APC follower like you will call him a father of Corruption... Freedom of speech will also permit me to tell you your mother is the mother of fools that's why she gave birth to you, a fool personified.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by smuth(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
bigerboy200:

Na humble and gentle thieves dey bad pass... not saying anybody is a thief ohhh...

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
shikaan:
i.diot.

ECOTERRORS:
who do you dis tin sef? Dem use curse swear for you?

yinkus204:
guy u ar a big fool see as u dey insult ur father wetin d man do u abi he rape u stop insulting ur father openly again

chukwudi44:

Lol when it comes to stupidity, Demdem is an institution grin grin grin grin

Rushdiesel:
shut your licked foul smelling mouth. Take the insult to your gay parents, cos its ovious you where picked by the road side. Poo

Redoil:
demdem is a vulture indeed

Nicepoker:
congratulations. U don't have to expose ur 5tupidity.

Assemblage of fools. Children of cursed souls. to hell with u and jonah-daft the world acclaimed nonentity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by godoluwa(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
GOD BLESS THE HERO.... tongue

Let hear the children of hate and anger express their myopic views... cheesy
God bless you too

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by wristbangle: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
I wish I can air my grievance towards the rubbish people are spewing on page 0 about that clueless man calling him a hero. Seems they have forget so soon the diaspora state of Nigeria during his tenure. Fuel hike, insecurity and other things.
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Appareil(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:

Wellsaid. Already, am currently far beyond that and i am contended.
STORY!!!!!
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Firefire(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
godoluwa:
God bless you too

Amen and you too bro.
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by babadem2much(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:

Agarawu speaking truth from childhood. Truth be told bro on Hausa which I learn they say GASKIYA TAFI KOBO grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
babadem2much:

Agarawu speaking truth from childhood. Truth be told bro on Hausa which I learn they say GASKIYA TAFI KOBO grin
the truth is bitter but we need to say it cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by brown3: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:
Jobless fools came to visit the otuokee drunkard. where is Fayose the son whose mama dey wear pampers diapers?
yoruba bastard alias, am from bayesa

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by homirefacuny(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
The president who didn't need to form a religious group to become president

Didn't need to soak blood in baboon

Live long sire to enjoy your life outside aso rock

Or rather to enjoy his loot?? grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by bigerboy200: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
smuth:

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.