Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos (67988 Views)

Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jeez! They are all ugly. Nigerian leaders are not good looking and sophisticated. cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by favourelisha(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
No message @ all you just waste your energy..
agarawu23:
When you decieve and betray ppl, you have no choice than to lose friends angry PDP the reigning champion is now left with few governors shocked .

Nigeria needs to move forward, we can't remain stagnant like an abandoned water . angry PDP is a total waste to this Nation. APC aren't saint either but the difference is clear.

What are we looking for again? These are the looters who thinks Nigeria money is meant for them and their relatives alone. EFCC should line them up and forcefully ask them to declare their assets. sad

Gej the father of corruption and his followers are now planning to run away from Nigeria to avoid jail, But nobody will escape punishment from God if you loot funds that's meant for a whole nation.

Before you start quoting me,
You have nothing to use against me than to call me a failed Mr Nl . what else some tried to bring me down but they are just too little because I am a moving train sad angry sad sad

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by agarawu23(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
favourelisha:
No message @ all you just waste your energy..
no fvçk given angry
Its my energy not yours sad
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Shymm3x: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
all4naija:
Jeez! They are all ugly. Nigerian leaders are not good looking and sophisticated. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Looool!!

I agree with you, my Ibadan nyggah. grin grin

All naij leaders are fugly inside out - and they always look like they stink. I guess that's why the country is in an ugly state.

Perhaps folks need to start voting for good looking leaders, for the fortunes of that country to turn around. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by GenbIoodykiller: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bflexing:

God bless who! On top my money e steal, wey e no allow reach me. Can't u see the level of wastage? His house is even more beautiful than a suite in eko hotel... Ha!! Buhari must hear this, GEJ must be probed !!!

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Abeymills(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
President good luck God bless u God wil continue 2kip u in all your ways u quietly left power for dat we were not killed by those blood sucking demons dat wants power by every means tk u sir I noticed in d pix there is not 1single northerner it's clear that wen u were in office as a president they hate u wit great compassion seeing as an infidel but sir I assure u as God reign in his greatness none of their evil plan wil work against u they are still planning but they have failed I assure u sir remain blessed sir

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by BuhariVanguard: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
PATHETIC,

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by kenchylala: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keneking:
Our money...ordinary Bayelsa State undecided

Dont worry, APC heavyweights would soon land...

Starring:

M. Buhari
J. Oyegun
A. Atiku
L. Mohammed
A. Tinubu
R. Amaechi
R. Aregbesola
R. Fashola
B. Saraki
N. El-Rufai
A. Masari
A. Tambuwal
R. Okorocha
C. Ngige

So many APC Brooms to sweep away clueless and performance-less to the Gulf of Guinea or Bight of Biafra grin

To mention a few...

PDP - Useless Opposition party

See Jonathan face for the last picture....chai (remembering his historic and emblematic lose to Sai Buhari)
Jonathan sef grin grin grin shocked

See list,EFCC were una dey!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
christinie:
Even your dog is not happy with you as it's now starving.
says who?if you see my dogs and what they eat,to become dog go dey hungry you.
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by wristbangle: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jascon4:

I suppose there is security now.

At least it's better and the insecurity starts from the clueless man administration.
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by diego101(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
I LOVE PDP, EVEN IF THEY HAVE ONE GOVERNOR, PDP THE BEST PARTY IN AFRICA

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Phemox: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Where is EKITI State Governor FAYOSE? The rebel Leader
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by tomakint: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:
Jobless fools came to visit the otuokee drunkard. where is Fayose the son whose mama dey wear pampers diapers?
Calling serving Governors 'jobless fools' ....oh Demdem the drunkard for how long will you continue to drink yourself to stupor undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by billyG(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
dainformant:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan received a host of PDP Governors who paid him a solidarity visit in his country home at Otuoke, Bayelsa state. The governors who visited include: Chairman PDP Governors Forum, Olusegun Mimiko, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike and the host Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson. Four Deputy Governors represented their governors.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/wike-mimiko-and-other-pdp-governors.html

men!this is shameful how many pdp guvs remain 4 naija sef,2 more set to go in a few month time,pdp don suffer see as dey crash like a pack of cards. grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Jascon4: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
wristbangle:

At least it's better and the insecurity starts from the clueless man administration.

You honestly mean it's better? Your opinion though, but you might want to carefully re-evaluate and re-assess it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Bflexing(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Maybe back then in 185 AD, the Buhari of today is a "HERO". And pls who is Elrufai, is he related to the then popular Peter Rufai?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by JuicyStar: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
dainformant:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan received a host of PDP Governors who paid him a solidarity visit in his country home at Otuoke, Bayelsa state. The governors who visited include: Chairman PDP Governors Forum, Olusegun Mimiko, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike and the host Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson. Four Deputy Governors represented their governors.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/wike-mimiko-and-other-pdp-governors.html

Bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
When you decieve and betray ppl, you have no choice than to lose friends angry PDP the reigning champion is now left with few governors shocked .

Nigeria needs to move forward, we can't remain stagnant like an abandoned water . angry PDP is a total waste to this Nation. APC aren't saint either but the difference is clear.

What are we looking for again? These are the looters who thinks Nigeria money is meant for them and their relatives alone. EFCC should line them up and forcefully ask them to declare their assets. sad

Gej the father of corruption and his followers are now planning to run away from Nigeria to avoid jail, But nobody will escape punishment from God if you loot funds that's meant for a whole nation.

Before you start quoting me,
You have nothing to use against me than to call me a failed Mr Nl . what else some tried to bring me down but they are just too little because I am a moving train sad angry sad sad
May God bless you Bros

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bflexing:

Maybe back then in 185 AD, the Buhari of today is a "HERO". And pls who is Elrufai, is he related to the then popular Peter Rufai?
Not their aint related.
Rufai is Hausa/Muslim name, though Peter Rufai is neither Hausa nor Muslim.
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by fyna: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
God bless PMB

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Demdem(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2015
tomakint:

Calling serving Governors 'jobless fools' ....oh Demdem the drunkard for how long will you continue to drink yourself to stupor undecided

Tomafool, if they aren't jobless why will they go visit an arsehole Nigerians vehemently rejected?
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by richeso: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Demdem:
Jobless fools came to visit the otuokee drunkard. where is Fayose the son whose mama dey wear pampers diapers?

election never finish? abi dem inject madness for your blood come forget to cure you ?
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by malikisah: 2:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless my uncle Gej

U are forever a Hero

can yu recognise a hero?
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by malikisah: 2:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Bonapart:
The president who didn't need to form a religious group to become president

Didn't need to soak blood in baboon

Live long sire to enjoy your life outside aso rock
he he he he he he he he he he he he!
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by christinie(f): 4:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Stock market has failed.
Oil sector is sick.
Civil servants are owed.
Manufacturers/importers are crying because they can't travel with more $2,500 to import their raw materials/goods.
Students are wailing: no free lunch.
The youths are regretting: no free N5k monthly.
Buhari's sponsors are lamenting (go ask Tinubu and Amechi.)
God please intervene and stop Nigeria from sinking. Buhari wanna turn a wet land into a dry land. God please save Nigeria.
IYANGBALI:
says who?if you see my dogs and what they eat,to become dog go dey hungry you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by nationwide1(m): 4:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Demdem:
You're still insulting Jonathan when he is no longer the president and when people say insult Buhari, some of you begin to form 'patriotic Nigerians'.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by mail4henry89(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Sagamite:
Is this crooked Cretin of Otuoke trying to tell us he built and furnished this house from his salary as a career civil/public servant?

Thief!

He was education inspector, lecturer and environmental protection officer before going into politics in 1998.

By 1999 he was Deputy Governor and by 2007 he declared he was worth $1.845m.

That is what he stole as a mere Deputy Governor and Full Governor of Bayelsa.

Or are education inspector, lecturer and environmental protection officer paid so much in Bayelsa that we are not aware of?

Now he is worth $100m.

Crook!

You are just a fool to comment like this; if you dont have better things to say , just watch and scroll on!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Demdem(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2015
nationwide1:

You're still insulting Jonathan when he is no longer the president and when people say insult Buhari, some of you begin to form 'patriotic Nigerians'.

Goon, do u really think i care about that?
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Demdem(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2015
richeso:

election never finish? abi dem inject madness for your blood come forget to cure you ?

Fool, election never finish for Bayelsa.
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by ElFenomeno1: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2015
lurther:
I have never seen someone as humble as Gej all my life.

See Humility oozing out of this gentle man.

Brainwashed fool
A fuc king drunkard that presided over 6 years of a monumental wastage and festering of corruption in the history of this country and all your bloody peanut brain can talk about is humility
What did you and your family benefit from GEJs humility?
Mistaking cluelessness for humility.
Fu cking donut
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by GenbIoodykiller: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Bflexing:

the only hero i know is my favorite beer grin

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by ElFenomeno1: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
Stock market has failed.
Oil sector is sick.
Civil servants are owed.
Manufacturers/importers are crying because they can't travel with more $2,500 to import their raw materials/goods.
Students are wailing: no free lunch.
The youths are regretting: no free N5k monthly.
Buhari's sponsors are lamenting (go ask Tinubu and Amechi.)
God please intervene and stop Nigeria from sinking. Buhari wanna turn a wet land into a dry land. God please save Nigeria.

Pathological liar.
Students are not wailing because they are on holiday you fu. ...cking slowpoke
Oil sector is sick? Is this one high? I think your father is the sick one.
Civil servants were owed from GEJs time and the knock on effect of his cluelessness plus the corruption ridden associates and cabinet he put together is the reason why states and federal government agencies are broke.
Youths are not regretting anywhere.... you are a fu cking brainless twerp
The first 2 quarters of this month has seen a lull in the stock market, out of that first 6 months, GEJ presided over 5. Since the assumption of power by Buhari, the extent of GEJ and PDPs mess has become more glaring. Foreign investors are battling problems in their own countries as of recent, even though the Nigerian capital market is lucrative, investors are being cautious and watching daily. How does one who have a functional brain blame Buhari for the woes in the capital market?
Why did I even bother with this pederast?
The putrid effluvium that flows out of your fanny shouldn't be allowed to find it's to the forum ever again.
Moderator please do the needful... ban dimwits and brainless joggernauts from this forum. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.