Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (74388 Views)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by YerYer: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
The guy acted very desperate there's really no need for that, every woman wants a good husband, just be cool and u will win them over. Simple straightforward proposal and nothing over the top... Just how I like it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
All those babes doing yanga in shoprite,airports,clubs etc etc etc You might have just pushed your husband away. If Percy was not that desperate, sorry meant persistent ?
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
sweettease:
The story sweet o cheesy
it is not sweet cheesy... Its interesting. cool
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Obas101(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wait o. I bin no read am b4 fa.. Wots dis trash undecided nd na for Bush dem do d proposal ni
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by girlhaley(f): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
cool....nice luv story buh d marriage story really matters... Nice anyways
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by onoja12: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
fairy tale story and from the story line you know it is the woman who wrote this and from what she wrote you can tell that marriage wouldn't last because she seems like somebody who lives in a fairy tale world.

AmicableEd:
Ladies, how would you rather react when your soulmate eventually pops the ‘will you marry’ question?

The other day, a lady ran away at first impulse when she sighted the ring, but this time, the lady in question, Afaa chose to apply make up on her face first smiley

You see, Afaa and Percy will be getting married in December but they have been gracious enough to share their beautiful love and proposal story with us, enjoy!
Their love story

Afaa and Percy have got a Never say Never love story, that is, fight for what you believe in and go for what you want, yea go for it.

Percy first spotted Afaa in September 2013, at Nnamdi Azikwe Airport in Abuja when she was returning to Port- Harcourt after attending her sister’s law call to bar ceremony in Abuja.

In that moment, Percy said to himself, this is my wife but he could not foster the courage to walk up to her so he just sat there and admired her from a distance till her flight was announced and she walked away to board the plane.

Fast forward to June 2014, he attended a party with that same colleague of his and while the party was ongoing, Afaa walked in with her twin sister and a friend.

Percy quickly rushed over to her with his friend by his side and he ensured that the latter introduced him to her.

Trying to play nice, Percy offered to get her drinks but she turned down the request, he also asked for a dance but got turned down too. Well this time, Percy was determined and bold so he kept pushing. When it seemed he wasn’t getting attention, he went down on his knees and pleaded saying

“Dear Afaa, I won’t leave til I have your number and permission to call you”.

The act made her smile.

However, she promised to give him the phone number another day, that is, when next she saw him.

After a while she walked out of the party and got into her car ready to drive off, only for Percy to show up in front of the car saying “you will hit me today if you don’t give me your number.”

Afaa was like “Dude, are you this desperate…”

It was really funny but Afaa’s twin sister persuaded her to give him the phone number. It wasn’t until he got the number that he let her drive off.Soon, the phone calls began.

Afaa wasn’t totally receptive but she picked up the calls and spoke to him not withstanding, she kept posting him until one day when she randomly decided to meet with him and have dinner.

The dinner was like magic, they clicked, they chatted all through the evening…they went on multiple dates afterwards and soon became inseparable.

Five months after, on the 13th of December Percy proposed to her at a close knit inter-family get together night which held at her elder brother’s house.

He proposed with a long heartfelt speech, beautiful roses, 18k diamond ring with blue rubies.

Afaa who was the only one that didn’t see the proposal coming (He planned it with everyone at the get together) was stunned.

She blinked and immediately called her twin sister to help put up a little make up on her face.

“I don’t want to look plain in the photos” she said.

Everyone burst into laughter. After the make up was done, she smiled, accepted the ring and said Yes!

Aww.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/meet-the-bride-to-be-who-chose-to-apply-make-up-on-her-face-before-accepting-her-mans-proposal/

4 Likes

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
erm
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by tpiander: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Where are these folks from btw?

Percy and afaa?
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:
All those babes doing yanga in shoprite,airports,clubs etc etc etc You might have just pushed your husband away. If Percy was not that desperate, sorry meant persistent ?

undecided mtcheew
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
An2elect2:

undecided mtcheew

Na fight ? Have we meet before wey you do me yanga?
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Someone should hlep me on how to bare this number from calling me. 08073873999
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by corneremperor: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
......after 5 months only? Waiting for the story of their divorce on nairaland cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Na fight ? Have we meet before wey you do me yanga?
when yanga become bad thing?
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Ghost01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by olatex25(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obas101:
undecided undecided Where's d picture showing her applying make up b4 accepting hobbys proposal
funny u
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
An2elect2:

when yanga become bad thing?

I no talk say na bad thing o !!!! I just talk say make babes no use husband do boyfriend and vice versa <><><><><><><><><>
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by IceDude(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
SPG4U:
And datz maturity, some ladies will insult the guy in d public...ladies let's be matured please
U beta tell them o, shakara will make them chase so many men away and when they have turned old cargoes they will be moving 4rm one prayer house to the other searching for husbands

2 Likes

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I no talk say na bad thing o !!!! I just talk say make babes no use husband do boyfriend and vice versa <><><><><><><><><>

ok o thank God you add vice versa
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by olatex25(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
corneremperor:
......after 5 months only? Waiting for the story of their divorce on nairaland cool
bad guy
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
An2elect2:

Would not be nice to be labelled ................................... Hence my ........................................
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Come on! Who still wears an engagement ring on that finger?
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by jamanuka: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
eazyjakes:
Cool...knew percy very well from school days....Congrats Man....God bless ur home!
Igbenidion Univ abi?...

If its the Percy I know, dude is a big boy in one of the top IOCs...Very happy for him.Congrats boss
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
An2elect2:

Anwouldlike2elect you my Babe !!!!!
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by skedy1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Love stories are always admired when its leading to marriage...

So u mean we that are not so in the right time to marry, can't just have beautiful love stories

#Weird!
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Anwouldlike2elect you my Babe !!!!!
angry grin
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
An2elect2:

angry grin

Yanga on the horizons, abi ?
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by happney65: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Story for the Gods..wetin concern me..
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

before
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
The dude lack SELF RESPECT.....

Well different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
An2elect2:

before

Here we go, full circle again !!!!! I would have to be has persistent aka percy stylee(sorry meant desperate)
Re: Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) by passionate88: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Naija girls una dey see am?. She was already a car owner before she met him not like our broke ass nairaland babe that want their guys to buy everything for them. Bunch of broke ass bitcheeeees.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.