Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,896 members, 7,866,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag (6640 Views)

Why Did Biafrans Army Headed To Ore? / Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by viktagorion: 3:50am On Sep 09, 2015
* singing question that Google cannot answer*
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by OfoIgbo: 5:23am On Sep 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
bros how old are you?

Older than you, but younger than the AIDS-suffering and monkey lookalike prostitute rightly dubbed Mrs HIV Awolowo
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by oluspencer(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Utchgirl:
Hv neva expected any meaningful thread 2 come 4rm an amala eating crazy person like dis Op.

Seems u dnt giv respect 2 d dead ur culture?

Why cant u leave d dead 2 rest in peace ?

Why is Biafra giving u HBP ?

Why r u taking Panadol 4 our headache ?

Evn in ur nxt life, u and ur entire tribe can't be honoured like Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Can u answer the simple Question.

Whyy was ur Hero who's Manhood lives on buried in the color of the Zoo

OPTIONS
(A) He Died as an Animal
(B) u pple were blinded by ur greed cos u were busy miliky the zoo thru jonathan and u forgot ur status
(C) You people are confused
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by OperationIgrigi: 6:57am On Sep 09, 2015
**grins**

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by cheruv: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Utchgirl:
Hv neva expected any meaningful thread 2 come 4rm an amala eating crazy person like dis Op.

Seems u dnt giv respect 2 d dead ur culture?

Why cant u leave d dead 2 rest in peace ?

Why is Biafra giving u HBP ?

Why r u taking Panadol 4 our headache ?

Evn in ur nxt life, u and ur entire tribe can't be honoured like Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.
This yoloba culture of stupeedity is unbecoming angry
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Lol.
Kettle calling pot black, you're frustrated more than everybody on NL and you're here pointing accusing fingers on another person, isn't that ironic?
Anyway, am loving this because I enjoy drowning useless things like you in their own ocean of stu.pidity and frustration.

I know you won't quit ur stupiditygringrin cos u've have really invested a lot of frustration in the thread . Ur fellow flat head brothers re begging me to allow the thread go down because it's a big disgrace to your coward warlord the wuru-wuru of igboland..
but I won't allow it to go down because u"ve really invested a lot of frustration in the thread , you re also a shareholder in the thread loosing the thread will be a loss to you

OYA I COMMAND YOU TO WAILLgringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:
Biafraudians said nigeria is a Zoo ,why would biafaudians bury their Coward warlord IKE-EBA(plate of EBA) WURU-WURU Of igboland. OJU-IKU with a Zoo Flag ...?

Do you have a life in real life? Because all you do everyday is post about igbo and biafra every day.

It really sucks to be you.
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2015
gboss4sure:

Do you have a life in real life? Because all you do everyday is post about igbo and biafra every day.

It really sucks to be you.

Is ur father complaining about it..??gringrin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

Is ur father complaining about it..??gringrin

I ask again, do you have a meaningful life outside of NL?

What do you gain from posting biafra and igbos up and down.
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2015
gboss4sure:

I ask again, do you have a meaningful life outside of NL?

What do you gain from posting biafra and igbos up and down.

Re you one of the beggars on nairaland,.?gringrin well I can give you the adress of my office . When you come I will find you something .
Or do you need a job, cos we need cleaners in my office . This is the address of my office No,30 saka tinubu street victoria island lagos state..when you get to the security post tell them to you want to see Mr Adebola they will allow you in and direct you to my office . Don't thank megringrin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by HomoSapiien: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
[s]
DFemaleBoss:
And Awolowo aka Awocoward, the Yorrubbe.r animal of cursed memory drank rat poison and his rotten body was thrown into evil Soka forest where the vultures fed on his carcass. cheesy
[/s]

angry
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by vega84(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Ok i didnt know we are using Igbo logic

So he was a Biafran General but later died as a Nigerian soldier

Igbo no go kill person grin
, Ofe mmanu don kill person EWU!
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by IYANGBALI: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Older than you, but younger than the AIDS-suffering and monkey lookalike prostitute rightly dubbed Mrs HIV Awolowo
in that case I'm glad to inform you that you have no brain in that fokn thing you called head. Grow up tongue
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by after1: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
[s]
princdebola201:

Tell us how ur coward warlord was honoured ,?
The Likes of azikwes,awolowo's,muritala mohammed were imortalise

You can do without 100 naira,500 naira, 20 naira, their names re printed on our currency even an Alien comes to nigeria he will make use of this cash.. Ur unborn generations will meet this names on nigerian currency

Obafemi awolowo university is the best tertiary institution in nigeria

Muritala Mohamed is one of the best airport in the continent

Tell me what Wuru-Wuru of igboland mr oju-iku a.k.a chest beating coward warlord of erosion ravaged land of Biafra will be remembered for..?
[/s]

nah awolowo get the university?

nah muhammed get the best airport?

if yes na OJUKWU get Anambra state university.

and na azikiwe get teaching hospitals...

foolish amala pipo

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

Mtchew..!!gringrin we re talking of Federal govt

The like of zik's awo,tafa balewa have their names everywhere in nigeria

Ojukwu was only remembered by his people not Nigerians

ojukwu is for his people in turbulent times and why won't his people honor and immortalize him...

you must be confused.
fed govt rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

ojukwu is for his people in turbulent times and why won't his people honor and immortalize him...

you must be confused.
fed govt rubbish

Reallygringrin but he lead 3 million peoples to sucide mission and ran away to save his own lifegringrin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]

nah awolowo get the university?

nah muhammed get the best airport?

if yes na OJUKWU get Anambra state university.

and na azikiwe get teaching hospitals...

foolish amala pipo

See PAINMENT LOL..!!! gringringrin take it easy the level of ur blood vapour can lead to hypertension
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
anachy:
angryediat awolowo never drank a rat poison.it s a normal death or re yu the one that poison him. Natty boiy.
Stup1d fool awo drank rat poison that was what led his death take it or hang yourself.
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

I know you won't quit ur stupiditygringrin cos u've have really invested a lot of frustration in the thread . Ur fellow flat head brothers re begging me to allow the thread go down because it's a big disgrace to your coward warlord the wuru-wuru of igboland..
but I won't allow it to go down because u"ve really invested a lot of frustration in the thread , you re also a shareholder in the thread loosing the thread will be a loss to you

OYA I COMMAND YOU TO WAILLgringrin
Like I said before, I love drowning useless things like you in their own ocean of frustration and stupidity that is exactly what am doing to you and, I know you feel like hanging yourself grin grin deranged thing shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by after1: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

Tell us how ur coward warlord was honoured ,?
The Likes of azikwes,awolowo's,muritala mohammed were imortalise

You can do without 100 naira,500 naira, 20 naira, their names re printed on our currency even an Alien comes to nigeria he will make use of this cash.. Ur unborn generations will meet this names on nigerian currency

Obafemi awolowo university is the best tertiary institution in nigeria

Muritala Mohamed is one of the best airport in the continent

Tell me what Wuru-Wuru of igboland mr oju-iku a.k.a chest beating coward warlord of erosion ravaged land of Biafra will be remembered for..?

Lmaooo. Knockout punch. May the cursed soul of ojuiku continue to rot in hell.
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by after1: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
Igbos are animals

They want Biafra but buried Oju Iku with Nigerian flag

Igbos are bastards

Lmao. That princedebola na real baba weyre, he dey make me remember dayokanu. Ahahahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happens On Wedding When The Groom Is A Branch Manager(photo) / Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Oil Marketers To Get N236bn Subsidy Claims By Dec. 14th — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.