Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag (6630 Views)

Why Did Biafrans Army Headed To Ore? / Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

PAiNMENT LOL..!!!gringrin
Deranged thing that cannot answer a simple question shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by EdCure: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
This Debo guy is a relentless nuisance to the biafrauds. One can only imagine the expression on their face whenever he creates a topic cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Deranged thing that cannot answer a simple question shocked shocked shocked

PAINED GOAT..!!gringrin answer the topic of threadgringrin
Chai..!!gringrin have really frustrate this Flat head guygringrin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Sylvester70(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

Tell us how ur coward warlord was honoured ,?
The Likes of azikwes,awolowo's,muritala mohammed were imortalise
You can do without 100 naira,500 naira, 20 naira, their names re printed on our currency even an Alien comes to nigeria he will make use of this cash.. Ur unborn generations will meet this names on nigerian currency
Obafemi awolowo university is the best tertiary institution in nigeria
Muritala Mohamed is one of the best airport in the continent
Tell me what Wuru-Wuru of igboland mr oju-iku a.k.a chest beating coward warlord of erosion ravaged land of Biafra will be remembered for..?
he would be rememberd as the only black man to ever create a country and as for ur currency, can u still remember who was drawn on 5 naira no. very soon ur #500and1000# naira whould be worthless and their names washed from history but as far as the igbo tribe are still alive u will always hear about ojukwu.can dangote be able to sponsor the north for 3yrs alone
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

PAINED GOAT..!!gringrin answer the topic of threadgringrin
Chai..!!gringrin have really frustrate this Flat head guygringrin
Jobless deranged pig! this your igbophobia sickness will roast you alive.
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sylvester70:

he would be rememberd as the only black man to ever create a country and as for ur currency, can u still remember who was drawn on 5 naira no. very soon ur #500and1000# naira whould be worthless and their names washed from history but as far as the igbo tribe are still alive u will always hear about ojukwu.can dangote be able to sponsor the north for 3yrs alone
Forget the useless maggot...
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Jobless deranged pig! this your igbophobia sickness will roast you alive.

Frustation at it's peakgringrin keeping it coming from that damm flat skullgringrin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by coolitempa(f): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Closecall:
Ikemba nnewi was not buried with the nigerian flag when all the cameras left and visitors departed a special biafran flag was used to cover him

Chei......ibo can lie........... grin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by coolitempa(f): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Forget the useless maggot...

Ekenethevillagegoat....is that you.....
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by vega84(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Biafrans did nt bury Ojukwu, the ZOO government did. He was in their army MUMU #vegatalks
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Igbos are animals

They want Biafra but buried Oju Iku with Nigerian flag

Igbos are bastards

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
vega84:
Biafrans did nt bury Ojukwu, the ZOO government did. He was in their army MUMU #vegatalks

Who was the overall commander of Biafra army?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sylvester70:

Create an imaginary country where 3millions ctitizen died of hunger gringrin in 3 years Lol I guess the whole Biafra race would have gone into extinction now if not for ur coward warlord that surrender and ran to another country after leading ur brainless retarded ancestors to sucide mission gringrin

Tafa balewa is drawn on 5 naira note grin;Dsorry ur ur brain is compressed by ur flat head lolgringrin you can't remember

Dangote can feed the entire igbo race ur richest man in igboland still worship him
.gringrin

Obafemi awolowo have in nigeria history

The first person to established an industrial estate in nigeriagringrin

The first nigerian to declare free education for it's region;
Dgrin

Obafemi awolowo is the best tertiary institution in nigeriagringrin

Ojukwu doesn't have any tangible thing to show for his miserable life ,gringrin have you forget how u igbos , neglect ,reject, and humilated ur so called hero during his miserable life...gringrin

Ask yourself why he denied his Biafra nationality to be a citizen of Zoo and was given a Zoo burialgringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by vega84(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Who was the overall commander of Biafra army?
we are talking abt his burial nt who was in charge of Biafra this man!#vegatalks
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
vega84:
we are talking abt his burial nt who was in charge of Biafra this man!#vegatalks

Ok i didnt know we are using Igbo logic

So he was a Biafran General but later died as a Nigerian soldier

Igbo no go kill person grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by coolitempa(f): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Ok i didnt know we are using Igbo logic

So he was a Biafran General but later died as a Nigerian soldier

Igbo no go kill person grin

Ibo have no shame.....a conquered people...... cheesy
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
coolitempa:

Ibo have no shame.....a conquered people...... cheesy

Igbos are animals

Just like u said, they are conquered

Angry, weak and useless people

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by coolitempa(f): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Igbos are animals

Just like u said, they are conquered

Angry, weak and useless people

Also evil....wicked....thoughtless.....liars and shameless..... wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
coolitempa:

Also evil....wicked....thoughtless.....liars and shameless..... wink

I cant wait for Ipob Youths to declare war

This time, Igbos would be wiped out of Nigeria

Igbo Kwenu grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by coolitempa(f): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

I cant wait for Ipob Youths to declare war

This time, Igbos would be wiped out of Nigeria

Igbo Kwenu grin grin grin

They will not dare.......lailai...who born monkey....this time there will nothing like no victor...no vanquished nonsense that Gowon and Awo did...never again because that is what has caused this nonsense...... grin....this time.....it will be the normal....winner takes all....what a mistake Gowon made..........never again...

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

Frustation at it's peakgringrin keeping it coming from that damm flat skullgringrin
You're indeed a deranged animal!! What kind of frustration is greater than yours? anyone that goes through your useless posts can easily understand what I mean.
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Sylvester70(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
coolitempa:

They will not dare.......lailai...who born monkey....this time there will nothing like no victor...no vanquished nonsense that Gowon and Awo did...never again because that is what has caused this nonsense...... grin....this time.....it will be the normal....winner takes all....what a mistake Gowon made..........never again...
i will start taking ur threats seriously when i hear say the new oba of illorin is .................... untile then u re just playing call of duty on ps2 console oil brains chai missed those brains heard they test so delicious
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
coolitempa:

GREEDY eshinjuju the rotten maggot! I hope you've not forgotten that you're from the tribe of cowards. And I hope you lots are not expecting the British to come to your country's aid the way they did during the war?
Deranged maggot!
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by DaBullIT(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Closecall:
Ikemba nnewi was not buried with the nigerian flag when all the cameras left and visitors departed a special biafran flag was used to cover him

Hehehehe after the cameras left

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You're indeed a deranged animal!! What kind of frustration is greater than yours? anyone that goes through your useless posts can easily understand what I mean.

frustrations is written all over you,gringrin if not why did u spend ur whole time qouting my mentions in a useless post,gringrin it's so obvious u re painedgrin you couldn't resist it and the only way to show ur frustration is qoute me .gringrin

Don't worry I will keep the tempo of ur frustration highgringrin

Oya show me ur flat head the compressed that ur ant braingringrin;DLOL..!!!
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by sleeknick: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2015
One thing i have come to believe in life is that experience is the greatest teacher, u can continue to batter words with a person or a group of persons concerning a decision they have taken and d argument would continue forever. The best thing is to leave dem to their fate. If it favours them, good and fine and if it doesn't, they will automatically go back to their default settings. But there are some decision if taken and d outcome is disastrous, u can never take it back to how it used to be. That is why we have to be very rational in taking decisions. Myopic thinking has destroyed so many nations, groups, and individuals over the years......the point i am trying to make is to tell those people clamouring for biafra not to do so based on hear-say but by personal findings and passion. because in d end had i known will be very costly to sAy...sovereignty can be gotten peacefully. Lets stop the hate! #peace
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

frustrations is written all over you,gringrin if not why did u spend ur whole time qouting my mentions in a useless post,gringrin it's so obvious u re painedgrin you couldn't resist it and the only way to show ur frustration is qoute me .gringrin

Don't worry I will keep the tempo of ur frustration highgringrin

Oya show me ur flat head the compressed that ur ant braingringrin;DLOL..!!!
You're demented and there is nothing your moro.nic tribesmen can do to help you. Like I said before, you're frustrated to the extent that you now swim in the oceans of frustration and this can lead to your death that's why am quoting you so that I can torment you the more grin grin
Useless pig!
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You're demented and there is nothing your moro.nic tribesmen can do to help you. Like I said before, you're frustrated to the extent that you now swim in the oceans of frustration and this can lead to your death that's why am quoting you so that I can torment you the more grin grin
Useless pig!

Thanks for qouting my mentions to keep this wonderdul threadgringrin afloat for ur Flat head brothers to see and get frustrated too like you re doing nowgringrin I really appreciate the level of ur frustration for not allowing the thread to go down. Pls keep it coming.gringrin

Oya beat that ur hairy chest for megringringringrin;DLOL..!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

Thanks for qouting my mentions to keep this wonderdul thread;DD; afloat for ur Flat head brothers to see and get frustrated too like you re doing nowgringrin I really appreciate the level of ur frustration for not allowing the thread to go down. Pls keep it coming.gringrin

Oya beat that ur hairy chest for megringringringrin;DLOL..!!!!!
Lol.
Kettle calling pot black, you're frustrated more than everybody on NL and you're here pointing accusing fingers on another person, isn't that ironic?
Anyway, am loving this because I enjoy drowning useless things like you in their own ocean of stu.pidity and frustration.
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by coolitempa(f): 1:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Sylvester70:

i will start taking ur threats seriously when i hear say the new oba of illorin is .................... untile then u re just playing call of duty on ps2 console oil brains chai missed those brains heard they test so delicious

I will only respond to you when you've received a proper education.......half brained nitwit...... grin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by coolitempa(f): 1:40am On Sep 09, 2015
ekenedegreat:
GREEDY eshinjuju the rotten maggot! I hope you've not forgotten that you're from the tribe of cowards. And I hope you lots are not expecting the British to come to your country's aid the way they did during the war?
Deranged maggot!

Tribe of 'cowards'......like agbari ojukwu....... cheesy cheesy cheesy.......of like the black scorpion ......Adekunle....... cheesy
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by anachy: 1:44am On Sep 09, 2015
ekenedegreat:
The question should be, why did Awolowo drink rat poison? was awo a rat shocked
angryediat awolowo never drank a rat poison.it s a normal death or re yu the one that poison him. Natty boiy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively / APC Members Accuse Ebonyi Governorship Candidate Of Corruption, Sabotage / Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.