Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag (6766 Views)

Why Did Biafrans Army Headed To Ore? / Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by OfoIgbo: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Btw it is on record that Ikemba's funeral was the grandest ever, in the history of Nigeria. Much bigger than Rat Poison Awolowo, and will definitely be bigger than Mrs HIV Awolowo's.

Secondly, the Biafran flag was inside Ikemba's coffin. A lot of people are not aware of this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by AprokoMan: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:
Biafraudians said nigeria is a Zoo ,why would biafaudians bury their Coward warlord IKE-EBA(plate of EBA) WURU-WURU Of igboland. OJU-IKU with a Zoo Flag ...?

son of an eczema-infected mom! Don't worry, i'll personally unbury him and remove the Zoo flag once biafra is achieved. Now run along to ur whoring mother

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by HumanFarm(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:
Biafraudians said nigeria is a Zoo ,why would biafaudians bury their Coward warlord IKE-EBA(plate of EBA) WURU-WURU Of igboland. OJU-IKU with a Zoo Flag ...?

why was ur war hero. ode-kunle abandoned?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
The question should be, why did Awolowo drink rat poison? was awo a rat shocked

Answer the topic of the thread and stop deviating
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by NOBODYY: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
HumanFarm:
have u heard of chukwuemeka odumegwy ojukwu university? and a conference center in owerri that was named after him

We dunno the school
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Btw it is on record that Ikemba's funeral was the grandest ever, in the history of Nigeria. Much bigger than Rat Poison Awolowo, and will definitely be bigger than Mrs HIV Awolowo's.

Secondly, the Biafran flag was inside Ikemba's coffin. A lot of people are not aware of this.

Can't help but laugh at your stupiditygringrin

U mean your father dig out his coward warlord. Grave and put Biafra flag lolgringrin

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by HumanFarm(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
NOBODYY:

We dunno the retarded school
ok
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Closecall:
Ikemba nnewi was not buried with the nigerian flag when all the cameras left and visitors departed a special biafran flag was used to cover him
LMAO.!!!gringrin Ur Lies can wake up a dead man gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Utchgirl(f): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

Tell us how ur coward warlord was honoured ,?
The Likes of azikwes,awolowo's,muritala mohammed were imortalise

You can do without 100 naira,500 naira, 20 naira, their names re printed on our currency even an Alien comes to nigeria he will make use of this cash.. Ur unborn generations will meet this names on nigerian currency

Obafemi awolowo university is the best tertiary institution in nigeria

Muritala Mohamed is one of the best airport in the continent

Tell me what Wuru-Wuru of igboland mr oju-iku a.k.a chest beating coward warlord of erosion ravaged land of Biafra will be remembered for..?

Keep on making noise !

Jus like an empty vessel dt u r.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by OfoIgbo: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

Can't help but laugh at your stupiditygringrin

U mean your father dig out his coward warlord. Grave and put Biafra flag lolgringrin

Keep laughing at your stupidity.

The actual fact is that the Biafran flag is inside his coffin, as I write. The Nigerian flag was ON his coffin.
HE WAS NOT BURIED WITH THE NIGERIAN FLAG.
HE WAS BURIED WITH THE BIAFRAN FLAG.

I believe the Nigerian flag was wrapped up and given to members of his family after the ceremony, but his earthly remains mingle with the Biafran flag as I write

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by stevecantrell: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

You can further buttress your point with pix.
Post the pix.
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by disumusa: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

this man you so funny, i love that keep it on.

Igbo did not understand that any body who steal old woman chiken is in big problem.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
And Awolowo aka Awocoward, the Yorrubbe.r animal of cursed memory drank rat poison and was thrown into evil Soka forest where the vultures fed on his carcass. cheesy
Awolowo was imortalised with a Nigerian currency, something your ike eba will never smell now and forever

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
OfoIgbo:

bros how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by disumusa: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
And Awolowo aka Awocoward, the Yorrubbe.r animal of cursed memory drank rat poison and was thrown into evil Soka forest where the vultures fed on his carcass. cheesy
so you easily forgot that ojuiku, ike eba took otapipia as a result of frustration.

Agu ironsi had the worst death in histry of africa,
they cut his private part and hang it on land rover antener, flug him and drag him all over lagos till he died by general thiophilos danjuma.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

Good to know that.. But oju-iku was on wheel chair while Ffk was straffing ur coward warlord wife pussy with yoloba dick .

Oju-iku spent awolowo printed money 100 naira during his days

Obafemi awolowo university is the best university in nigeria

Tell me what Oju-iku will be remembered for..?

Awocoward of Odua land is on 100 naira note while Zik of Africa is on 500 naira notes grin

Villager, I bet you've not heard that Anambra State Uni is now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu uni Abi?

The only ppl that respect that animal Awocoward are the Yorrubbish people. Even Hausa people he slaved for regard him with disdain.
Tell me, how many books have been written about the war criminal Awocoward that was not from fellow Yolobas? Who else is shouting Awo Awo if not Yoloba bastards?

Mind you, Awo did not build OAU, he merely commandeered it and renamed it after his stu.pid self.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by thewarrior72: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

While the great OJUKWU was buried like a king that he is, ur COWARD lord awolowo was thrown int lagoon after he drank rat poison in prison where he was incarcerated by his slave master.
Like AFONJA like awolowo, like awolowo like euyoruba tribe. COWARDS
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by thewarrior72: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

You can do without 100 naira,500 naira, 20 naira, their names re printed on our currency even an Alien comes to nigeria he will make use of this cash.. Ur unborn generations will meet this names on nigerian currency

Tell me what Wuru-Wuru of igboland mr oju-iku a.k.a chest beating coward warlord of erosion ravaged land of Biafra will be remembered for..?
Whenever I remembers coward awolowo, what comes to my mind is AFONJA the great coward who lost ilorin to the fooolanis grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Awocoward of Odua land is on 100 naira note while Zik of Africa is on 500 naira notes grin

Villager, I bet you've not heard that Anambra State Uni is now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu uni Abi?

The only ppl that respect that animal Awocoward are the Yorrubbish people. Even Hausa people he slaved for regard him with disdain.
Tell me, how many books have been written about the war criminal Awocoward that was not from fellow Yolobas? Who else is shouting Awo Awo if not Yoloba bastards?

Mind you, Awo did not build OAU, he merely commandeered it and renamed it after his stu.pid self.

Painment Lol..!!gringrin they way ur blood vapour is rising, hypertension is imminentgringrin

Obafemi awolowo established the first industrial estate in Nigeria

Awolowo is the first person to establish free education for it's Region in Nigeria

Obafemi awolowo university is the best university in Nigeria

Tell us ojukwu's achievements ..?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
thewarrior72:

While the great OJUKWU was buried like a king that he is, ur COWARD lord awolowo was thrown int lagoon after he drank rat poison in prison where he was incarcerated by his slave master.
Like AFONJA like awolowo, like awolowo like euyoruba tribe. COWARDS

While ojukwu was on wheel chair awolowo's brother ffk. Was straffing his wife with yoloba's Dick..

Awolowo established the first industrial estate in nigeria.

First person to implement free education in it's region

Obafemi awolowo university is the best in nigeria

Tell me ojukwu's achievement..?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

Answer the topic of the thread and stop deviating
I need answers to my question too and I think you're the right person to do that for megrin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
OfoIgbo:

The actual fact is that the Biafran flag is inside his coffin, as I write. The Nigerian flag was ON his coffin.

I believe the Nigerian flag was wrapped up and given to members of his family after the ceremony, but his earthly remains mingle with the Biafran flag as I write

Keep ur lies coming LOL..!!!gringringrin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Keep ur lies coming LOL..!!!gringringrin
Waiting for the pics of ur Biafra flag

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
I need answers to my question too and I think you're the right person to do that for megrin

Mr flatgringrin head I opened this thread for a purpose , if you want to ask a question you can open a thread too and you will receive answers abundantly;
Dgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by disumusa: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
thewarrior72:
Whenever I remembers coward awolowo, what comes to my mind is AFONJA the great coward who lost ilorin to the fooolanis grin cheesy
nonsense, kwara is own by hausa, rather yoruba encroach and took their land,the way yoruba did in kogi,edo,warri. Bro try and respct yorubas, i.e
they took part of ibo land in warri,edo, also concer biafrod at ore ondo. Ibo you are a professional loser.
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Mr flatgringrin head I opened this thread for a purpose ,anything apart from that won't be given attention. if you want to ask a question you can open a thread too and you will receive answers abundantly;
Dgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
This Op just dey scatter Yibow people anyhow on NL. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Emekamex(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
SMH for south wasterners

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

Mr flatgringrin head I opened this thread for a purpose ,anything apart from that won't be given attention. if you want to ask a question you can open a thread too and you will receive answers abundantly;
Dgrin

Taa comot here you rotten animal!! provide me with answers immediatelygrin grin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Taa comot here you rotten animal!! provide me with answers immediatelygrin grin

PAiNMENT LOL..!!!gringrin
Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by coolitempa(f): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
princdebola201:

He led.....his people to their doom......but because of their flat.heads.....they are unable to reason.... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag by princdebola201(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Utchgirl:

Keep on making noise !

Jus like an empty vessel dt u r.

SEE PAINMENT LOLgringringrin chai debola u re too wicked, u've caused this descendants of chest beating from erosion ravaged land of Biafra an emotional truama. And psychological frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; / I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison / Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.