Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I know what pained the people - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I know what pained the people - Jonathan (71381 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by kwankwaso(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
alaoeri:
What pained majority most was electing you "the clueless one" as president in 2011.
we are watching ur dumb president...

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
He said, “I have stayed in government for 16years. I stayed with Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha for six years and stayed in the Presidency for another six years. And in all those years, I think I know much about what some state governors have done.

No wonder demdem will not relent in finishing this man with insults. What's this man saying here for Christ sake? OBJ committed an unforgivable sin for foisting this man on the giant of Africa for 5 good years!

3 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by AprokoMan: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
kevinberry:

Seu-n

imbecilo! Is that the only word u know?
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by sukkot: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

=thunda fire jona!!!... grin grin grin grin
plus lightening join put cheesy cheesy
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by babafirst(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
efilefun:

After 16years in the government, you couldn't transform otuoke, what a disgrace

Further shows how clueless this man is.... imagine a PHD holder spewing dust like this

Yet people like this call PMB a dullard... lsmh
lol
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by kelvine(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
I know I shouldn't be quoting a lengthy comment/post in its entirety but you have spoken the minds of many of us and so in quoting you I know someone else gets this message.
God bless you more intelligently.

Firefire:
testing testing... hello 1, 2

Even in retirement, Nigerians will be grateful to you, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

We know you could not have survived the conspiracy against you. It was too strong with international colorations.

We also know your enemies are professionals in the field of both "Civilian Coup" and "military coup d'état"

The power owners have already written the script, but too late for you to know.

As much as we see your action(s) as genuine towards a better Nigeria, you waited too long to see the evil handwritings on the walls.

Never mind, you played your part, Nigerians are happy for you sir.

You averted the promised "dog and baboon will be soaked in blood" we thank you.

The promised of forming a parallel government and making Nigeria a failed state was also averted by your love for your country.

"Sometimes I get worried and embarrassed when I hear provocative statements that come from very senior citizens; people that ordinarily will be perceived as senior citizens, who ordinarily should know that the unity of this country is more important than the interests of any individual or a group of individuals. And that the peace of Nigeria is more important than any interest of individuals or group of individuals. Some people even encourage young people to take arms and fight themselves".
- GEJ

...My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian... GEJ

You also played your part to make Nigeria one of the BEST democracy in Africa.

Thou I am not from the same region with you, but I love your simplicity.

Your leadership style might not be the best, but you are a great leader who love his followers…

Please continue to enjoy your retirement.

You are our hero.

Signed on Behalf of your admirers WORLDWIDE.
Firefire!

2 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

A mugu has control of his senses, but uses them wrongly, unlike a zombie who is conscious of nothing at all. Now with this information, I would suggest you modify your post

modify what??....are you afraid of zombies??...if you did nothing wrong,you absolutly dont have to be afraid of zombies.....nowww.....go hug a wet tree!!!

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by ebuka440: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
No President will be like Goodluck Jonathan. God bless and shame on your enemies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Dsmartguy11(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Any Gej hater should go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by WailingWailer00(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Best president ever
What we have now is a senile tribal bigot
A clown

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by meeky007(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
efilefun:

After 16years in the government, you couldn't transform otuoke, what a disgrace

Further shows how clueless this man is.... imagine a PHD holder spewing dust like this

Yet people like this call PMB a dullard... smh
cuz dats wot he is
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
ok we have heard you....
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
kelvine:
I know I shouldn't be quoting a lengthy comment/post in its entirety but you have spoken the minds of many of us and so in quoting you I know someone else gets this message.
God bless you more intelligently.

Amen, and you too sir!

3 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
AprokoMan:

Seun
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
vikyno:

I thought Buhari promised to get them back in no time. 100 days just passed and nothing has been heard of them. He even forgot them entirely .
Please forgive yourself for being scammed .

i want to ask you a question??....thunda....i hate the english language...but i am very good with it.....youuuu see.......how do you rescue someone that is already kidnaped.??.....do you even understand how hard that is in this giant globus....??
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by AprokoMan: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
kevinberry:

S-eun

yet another dimwit and slowspoke. If u stop, sango will kill u
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
What a load of horse-shyte. Very incoherent speech. Naija really suffered.

3 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:

INDEED!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by CHUXA(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
You know what governors do bah and you made people vote for T.A. Orji in Abia state? One sin many indigenes will not forgive in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by preetyb(f): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
superior1:
Make that mumu shut him ogogoro mouth abeg

If not for that mumu you and your jealous confused agents of bitterness won't be enjoying the up Nepa u are shouting today, rather you would now ve been in the slow train of deceit and confusion waiting for your oga at the top to finish pushing and probing his selected criminals before remembering light is one of his many problems he has to solve.
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by AprokoMan: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:

that same thunder will kill all ur family members first, idiot!
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by vikyno(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

i want to ask you a question??....thunda....i hate the english language...but i am very good with it.....youuuu see.......how do you rescue someone that is already kidnaped.??.....do you even understand how hard that is in this giant globus....??

So u knew it's not easy to rescue kidnap victims and yet u can't forgive GEJ for not rescuing the girls.

I think that thunda needs to visit your brain.
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
philips70:

No wonder demdem will not relent in finishing this man with insults. What's this man saying here for Christ sake? OBJ committed an unforgivable sin for foisting this man on the giant of Africa for 5 good years!

Power belongs to God almighty and he gives to whoever He pleases.
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dsmartguy11:
Any Gej hater should go and die

pahhhhh...........still alive,,,still alive,and still dont like jonathan.......

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by sukkot: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
AprokoMan:

crazy biafran
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by AprokoMan: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

pahhhhh...........still alive,,,still alive,and still dont like jonathan.......

and GEJ is even more alive and way healthier than ur leprous father. didn't u see his recent picture? can ur ritualist father beat that?
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
alaoeri:
What pained majority most was electing you "the clueless one" as president in 2011.
What is paining me right now is that ure very foolish to realise that there will not be any nation if the people are not in peace with other. That was achieved by GEJ. Without that peace, Nigeria would av been like Sudan today. Is that wat u want? If yes, then peace wil continue to elude u cus of ur unthinkable foolishness. Nigeria is enjoying true democracy 2day cus of GEJ. Ask PMB he won't deny it,

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by AprokoMan: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:
crazy biafran

look at the smelly torn-faced rapist from ibadan talking grin
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
AprokoMan:

abegi,,,calm down...we are just sending thunder to jonathan,not you and your familie,or are you are jonathan related..?? grin grin grin grin

thanda go still fire you too,if you want to start like that.....the thunda that go fire you is still brawing,keep on your nonesense... angry angry angry angry
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Joeoku78: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=37807336]testing testing... hello 1, 2

Even in retirement, Nigerians will be grateful to you, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

We know you could not have survived the conspiracy against you. It was too strong with international colorations.

We also know your enemies are professionals in the field of both "Civilian Coup" and "military coup d'état"

The power owners have already written the script, but too late for you to know.

As much as we see your action(s) as genuine towards a better Nigeria, you waited too long to see the evil handwritings on the walls.

Never mind, you played your part, Nigerians are happy for you sir.

You averted the promised "dog and baboon will be soaked in blood" we thank you.

The promised of forming a parallel government and making Nigeria a failed state was also averted by your love for your country.

"Sometimes I get worried and embarrassed when I hear provocative statements that come from very senior citizens; people that ordinarily will be perceived as senior citizens, who ordinarily should know that the unity of this country is more important than the interests of any individual or a group of individuals. And that the peace of Nigeria is more important than any interest of individuals or group of individuals. Some people even encourage young people to take arms and fight themselves".
- GEJ

...My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian... GEJ

You also played your part to make Nigeria one of the BEST democracy in Africa.

Thou I am not from the same region with you, but I love your simplicity.

Your leadership style might not be the best, but you are a great leader who love his followers and his country.

Please continue to enjoy your retirement.

You are our hero.

Signed on Behalf of your admirers WORLDWIDE.
Firefire!
That his ambition does not worth the blood of any nigerian yet he stole, looted and lavished #3t for campaign in an attempt to win by all means. As God would have it he crashed like pack of cards. Jonathan was a complete disappointment to nigerians and a colossal failure. May God not give us this type of pregnant woman again as president
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:

Power belongs to God almighty and he gives to whoever He pleases.

You are right. We only pray He doesn't give us bad leaders like the one we just discarded. Who will blame God? Our sins were just too much that He had no choice but to release a plague on us.

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by AprokoMan: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

abegi,,,calm down...we are just sending thunder to jonathan,not you and your familie,or are you are jonathan related..?? grin grin grin grin

thanda go still fire you too,if you want to start like that.....the thunda that go fire you is still brawing,keep on your nonesense... angry angry angry angry

English must be in tears....see how ur molesting it! grin conspicuously incompetent miscreant and a masturbatory buttock-rimming fagg from osun west. thunder destroy u and ur HIV positive mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday / Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.