Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

I know what pained the people - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I know what pained the people - Jonathan (71384 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by emzila(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mumu na mumu, him don use indirect way tell us say the masses no support the governors second term bid and as such they ve been sending message to him to register their disagreement while he has been trying to convince them to accept him for the second time. The question now is, if the governor had performed well, would their be need for Jonathan intervention before his second term bid is accepted? If Jonathan actually receive such text, that shows that d PDP in the state is not in unity because is obvious that such text are not comin from opposition but party members who felt the governor doesn't deserve a second chance.

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ooooooo
Great speech Chief FireFire!!!

The haters and wankers can go have a dump in Lagos Lagoon, but you know whaaaa??

Because of this speech, my crush on GEJ just got refreshed!!!!
cheesycheesy

hhahahahaha..... grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
kevinberry:

Seun

hahaha...what are you calling seun the ol time??...is seun your oracle??...hahahahahaha..... grin grin grin grin
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
vikyno:

Anything can happen anytime. World Trade Center was attacked with all the sophisticated security system and mechanisms that US have got.
The White House Security has been breached several times to the chagrin of all.
So please say something else...

tongue tongue tongue tongue...better you read your bible,than wasting your time.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:
This useless drunkard called Jonah-daft never seize to amaze me. Why on earth should u adopt someone u know hasn't deemed it fit to provide water for ur people in Otuoke despite huge resources going into the state?

Leckey!
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:
This useless drunkard called Jonah-daft never seize to amaze me. Why on earth should u adopt someone u know hasn't deemed it fit to provide water for ur people in Otuoke despite huge resources going into the state?

abegi...go ask them in otuoke....please....i dont understand.....i realy dont understand........now,jonathen is playing president of otuoke....you see...my bros....the human brain is very complex .....,,,,,you seeee....
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by chernest2002: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Gej is our hero, he will live longer than Azikiwe

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by vitality22(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Penuelseun:
Look at who is endorsing someone, this man is really clueless. SMH
grin
Penuelseun:
Bros, you've really made my night
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by wristbangle: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thunder fire all members of nairaland wailing wailers...

Amen.

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by M16: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you sister.

Some threatened hell and brimstone...

Others promised riot and lawlessness

But the 'clueless' one promised peace and peace he gave.

My Bible says "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God"
What about rogues, what did they bible say about them. "Blessed are the rogues"?

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by wristbangle: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ooooooo
Great speech Chief FireFire!!!

The haters and wankers can go have a dump in Lagos Lagoon, but you know whaaaa??

Because of this speech, my crush on GEJ just got refreshed!!!!
cheesycheesy

Are u okay? U need checkup

3 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Penuelseun:
even out of govt,he's still cleulless! Just few month of retirment when this munmun man surpose to clasify himself and allow those rag tag politicians to visit him at home for advice like elder state man, he's still following campaingn group! Smh! Brainlessss man indeed.

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by OnlyMotors: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
This Man is as dull as he's clueless. How does 6 + 6 make 16 abeg? Isn't he also schooled? I wonder when he'll know that he irritates us now. Dr clueless
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by datigbogirl: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Emekamex:
APC zombies walking into the thread like

These are the Wights while APC stalwarts are the White Walkers dat created dem.
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by reuben79: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol" foolish man like u.can't u see ur life?#gej is now a state political"shame on u
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by nwakaibeya1: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc …>>Humanbeigns who have spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this videos and they know it is TRUE but humanbeigns beign what theyy are will never accept the truth easily
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by MizMyColi(f): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
[s]
wristbangle:

Are u okay? U need checkup
[/s]
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by olaboy33(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
I keep wondering if fayose is no longer a pdp gov..........
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Chief, thank you for the emboldened.

Now I understand why I like this man like I do.

I am beginning to see why mama peace stood by him all through his sojourn.

Oooo, Ebele Jonaaaaa
I forgive you all your sins.
I forgave you when you declared that your ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian....and saw your words through till the end.
kiss

you both can go hug a wet tree,after kissing each other.... tongue tongue tongue tongue

btw...MizMyColi,why dont you come to a real man like me than wasting your time...?? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tomakint: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Buhari from what I am seeing may not achieve up to Jonathan's great strides infrastructure wise. Haters can mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
no..realy..jonathan is a giant failure.....his mental games is getting silly....all nigerians are not kids!!!...heavens....not even kids will fall for this mind-propaganda......heavens...stomach infrastructure,,,,,....stick your bag of rice and stickers in your asss!!!

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by MizMyColi(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

you both can go hug a wet tree,after kissing each other.... tongue tongue tongue tongue

btw...MizMyColi,why dont you come to a real man like me than wasting your time...?? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Who are you and what do you stand for?

Buttress you answers with proof(s) if you may.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

Theodore Roosevelt
Franklin Roosevelt
Churchill
Ronald Regan
Lee kwan Yeu
Margaret Thatcher
Abdul Nassir
Boumedine
Golda Meir
Ben Guroin
Otto Von Bitzmark
You still think it's only BAD people who draw attention.

you can easyly place all this names in the categorie of mass-murderers.....EASYLY...hahahaha...google is your friend...hahahahaha... grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tomakint: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:
Little wonder you are called 'Demdemoron' imagine you at your age, with your level of education still typing 'seize' in place of 'cease'......say no more, I now know who is the 'useless drunkard' grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
bsjay:
How sad it is to know that these apc victims are without any iota of shame. How on earth are sane people still referring to a clean and educated man as clueless when truest definition of cluelessness stands or sits before all Nigerians. Not even a pin to celebrate a 100 days in office with! No policy direction, no cabinet, boko haram which GEJ pushed out of the country are now in their full vigour of operation, Naira is falling on daily basis, economy is deteriorating, not any single move made to actuallise any of their campaign promises after 100 days in office. They think same propaganda that brought them into power will keep them should they fail to deliver. We are watching

hahaha....you definitly dey craze....ihahahahahaha................... grin grin grin
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Legitbaba(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
efilefun:
What pained everyone was falling for that your "I HAVE NO SHOE" scam But thank God you were uprooted before you turned Nigeria into somalia
And what pains me the most is that you have been scammed by another one who said he has just 1milion nd 150 cows....

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by tomakint: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Legitbaba:

And what pains me the most is that you have been scammed by another one who said he has just 1milion nd 150 cows....
grin grin I swear you gonna kill me, indirectly, the robotic efilefun you quoted had just been GAMED by the 'Sai Buhari for Change Mantra' grin grin original mumu+mumu at work!
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by M4gunners: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
GEJ MY HERO.

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Appareil(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
testing testing... hello 1, 2

Even in retirement, Nigerians will be grateful to you, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

We know you could not have survived the conspiracy against you. It was too strong with international colorations.

We also know your enemies are professionals in the field of both "Civilian Coup" and "military coup d'état"

The power owners have already written the script, but too late for you to know.

As much as we see your action(s) as genuine towards a better Nigeria, you waited too long to see the evil handwritings on the walls.

Never mind, you played your part, Nigerians are happy for you sir.

You averted the promised "dog and baboon will be soaked in blood" we thank you.

The promised of forming a parallel government and making Nigeria a failed state was also averted by your love for your country.

"Sometimes I get worried and embarrassed when I hear provocative statements that come from very senior citizens; people that ordinarily will be perceived as senior citizens, who ordinarily should know that the unity of this country is more important than the interests of any individual or a group of individuals. And that the peace of Nigeria is more important than any interest of individuals or group of individuals. Some people even encourage young people to take arms and fight themselves".
- GEJ

...My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian... GEJ

You also played your part to make Nigeria one of the BEST democracy in Africa.

Thou I am not from the same region with you, but I love your simplicity.

Your leadership style might not be the best, but you are a great leader who love his followers and his country.

Please continue to enjoy your retirement.

You are our hero.

Signed on Behalf of your admirers WORLDWIDE.
Firefire!
Bien-sûr!

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by littlelion(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
testing testing... hello 1, 2

Even in retirement, Nigerians will be grateful to you, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

We know you could not have survived the conspiracy against you. It was too strong with international colorations.

We also know your enemies are professionals in the field of both "Civilian Coup" and "military coup d'état"

As much as we see your action(s) as genuine towards a better Nigeria, you waited too long to see the evil handwritings on the walls.

The promised of forming a parallel government and making Nigeria a failed state was also averted by your love for your country.

"Sometimes I get worried and embarrassed when I hear provocative statements that come from very senior citizens; people that ordinarily will be perceived as senior citizens, who ordinarily should know that the unity of this country is more important than the interests of any individual or a group of individuals. And that the peace of Nigeria is more important than any interest of individuals or group of individuals. Some people even encourage young people to take arms and fight themselves".
- GEJ

Your leadership style might not be the best, but you are a great leader who love his followers and his country.

You are our hero.

Firefire!
Absolutely. He is our true Hero.
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by teamchocolate: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Retarded' and deluded!!! grin shocked cheesy grin

Firefire:
[s]testing testing... hello 1, 2

- GEJ

You are our hero.

Firefire!
[/s]
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
teamchocolate:
Retarded' and deluded!!! grin shocked cheesy grin

[/s]

Sorry!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.