Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute (4975 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by jworos(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
cool
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Ginaz(f): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by MISSNORA(f): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol saintkel
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by saintkel(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Lol saintkel
Joke apart missnora, I love u and I want us to talk somewhere nice, pls pls pls am begging u
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
saintkel:
Joke apart missnora, I love u and I want us to talk somewhere nice, pls pls pls am begging u
lollll.... misuse of the word ''love''....

You are simply attracted to her pix hence the urge to have her as a personal pal...nt my concern anyway bt get that straight.
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by saintkel(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:

You are simply attracted to her pix hence the urge to have her as a personal pal...nt my concern anyway bt get that straight.
Do u knw for hw long we've come dis far? Abeg no just start ur own oooo
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by MISSNORA(f): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:

lol...tell him o
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Teeside12(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lmao

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by tayoxx(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
wo damo
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol...tell him o
good morning....wowww just checked your pix now...

Hmmmm,you are cool...better put... A damsel..
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by MISSNORA(f): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:

thanx barbie. U r cool too
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2015
saintkel:
Do u knw for hw long we've come dis far? Abeg no just start ur own oooo
it nt like you can point out the desparity between lust and love...

So keep loving,,,,,,,
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:
uuuuuuuhmmm, in a sweet sexy voice.....fank yhu.
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by falconey(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:

wetin concern you na?? Na so una dey spoil union.
something was about to start.

Please don't be a cockblock
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:
AFTER DEM GO SAYS NAIJA WOMEN NOR DEY FINE...
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Mzdivacious(f): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:

as iiin babe that thing dey vex me!love my ass undecided who no like fine geh
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:

oh common . . .dats not cool. . . u ruind everything.

d dude wl be feeling bad now.

#YOLO
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Aproko wetin concern you? The mumu dey express himself on nairaland and you are here forming professor of love.....mtcheww!!! or do you secretly wish twas you he was writing that to?
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Lemme be cool with you for the very first time...

Why on earth would you act like a cockblock?.. You making the MISSNORA feel funky..why?why?..#Obemoruvwe?#

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
profojah:

Lemme be cool with you for the very first time...

Why on earth would you act like a cockblock?.. You making the MISSNORA feel funky..why?why?..#Obemoruvwe?#
goodmorning....am nt making her feel funky,just pointing out the ovious....she is cute...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2015
tobimillar:

Aproko wetin concern you? The mumu dey express himself on nairaland and you are here forming professor of love.....mtcheww!!! or do you secretly wish twas you he was writing that to?
most you quote me
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2015
richommie:

oh common . . .dats not cool. . . u ruind everything.

d dude wl be feeling bad now.
#YOLO
lollll....he shld be feeling funky nt bad.
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:
most you quote me

Gerrahahia b1tch!!!
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Mzdivacious:
i fink say na only me,d tin be say some boys no knw weytin love self mean,na to dey misuse am anyhow....

How u go tell person wen u never even hear e vioce say u love am dieeee...asin u self go die for am...

Lollll.really funny dude,goodmorning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nzecorneboy: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:
my sweetest boo is up. Nice morning sweetie, hope your nite is cool.
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
ok
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by saintkel(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it nt like you can point out the desparity between lust and love...

So keep loving,,,,,,,
Hmmmmmmm na beating I go beat u dis am
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Lezzbiyan
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mzdivacious:

Yet Anatha lezzbiyan . Arggh!

Wey dz olokpa ppl sef
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by kagari: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:
. Why are you decieving her, her head like buns....... Catch me if you can
Re: When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute by 2dice(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
saintkel:
Don't beg for Love.. U dey fall hand Big time
Haba... No so person dey fall inlove ni grin
What gives u the assurance she is not a *HE*
Not my Business
Tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Picture ( Operation Get Ladies Wet ) / Boobs Obsession From A Friend Is Freaking Me Out / My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.