Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated (4969 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2019
I have a true life story to share...

I have this friend, Tobi, my colleague in University. He has been dating this girl from 200L till final year.
Tobi cheated few times, while we were in school, because his GF was an S.U and a no s*x kind of person.
She caught him several times, and decided to finally fvck him, maybe it will make him stop cheating.

Things were smooth, until this other babe my friend cheated with in past, came for my friend's d*ck again, and Tobi cheated again.

His GF caught him again this time, and got tired that he wont stop cheating and was giving up on the relationship, so she started secretly dating an Abuja guy.

She even traveled all the way from school to visit this Abuja guy. She spent almost a month in Abuja.

Tobi, later found out about her cheating, she apologized and they both agreed to make things workout again...

Please, my friend's GF denied ever having s*x with the Abuja dude. She claimed she never loved the guy, that she only used him to pass away time.

Also, Tobi is worried if she will ever still cheat on him again Should he just break up and move on?

I need your advice...
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Fizzymike1(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2019
My friend go and rest we are disturbed on the current state of the nation and all you could contribute to it is the condition of ur friends girlfriend.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by zenith4biz(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Tobi a chronic cheat is now worried.............................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by GolDRoger: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2019
The tobi guy is Amusing cheesy cheesy
he is afriad??

‘ogbu mma anaghi ekwe ka ejiri mma ga ya na azu’.
( he who is used to cutting with the machette does not allow anyone go behind him with a machette for fear of being a recipient of his ways)

3 Likes

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by BareFacedLies(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2019
Unless you marry a lady she does not belong to you

4 Likes

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2019
zenith4biz:
Tobi a chronic cheat is now worried.............................
He is a changed guy. Wanna settle down and also given his life to Christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2019
GolDRoger:
he is afriad??

( he who is used to cutting with the machette does not allow anyone go behind him with a machette for fear of being a recipient of his ways)

In life, we all make mistakes at early stages
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2019
BareFacedLies:
Unless you marry a lady she does not belong to you
So, she should not be faithful cos they have not married or what?
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Fizzymike1:
My friend go and rest we are disturbed on the current state of the nation and all you could contribute to it is the condition of ur friends girlfriend.

Mr Man. Give yourself hypertension over country that doesnt give a f**k abt you... Ewu Nama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by BareFacedLies(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Money2000:

So, she should not be faithful cos they have not married or what?

Will you advise your sister to put all her hopes on just one guy who may end up not marrying her in the end?

So long as you have not committed to a lady she is free to entertain 'enquiries' from other suitors

3 Likes

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Will you advise your sister to put all her hopes on just one guy who may end up not marrying her in the end?

So long as you have not committed to a lady she is free to entertain 'enquiries' from other suitors

Pls, a solution is what i seek. Youre making matter more complicated
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2019
Money2000:

tobi is nothing but a fool. He cheated too. Nonsense
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by austyn0(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2019
GolDRoger:
he is afriad??

Ijiya my man. grin

That girl friend of Tobi deserves serious lashing on the buttocks until she returns to her senses IMHO. When you find out your partner cheated, wetin you still de find for the relationship?? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2019
ednut1:
tobi is nothing but a fool. He cheated too. Nonsense

Bros, which guy has not cheated before? Tell me
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2019
austyn0:

Ijiya my man. grin

That girl friend of Tobi deserves serious lashing on the buttocks until she returns to her senses IMHO. When you find out your partner cheated, wetin you still de find for the relationship?? grin

It's because she loves him
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by ednut1(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Money2000:

Bros, which guy has not cheated before? Tell me
several guys. Tobi deserves a cheat/ potential cheat too. Ojoro cancel

2 Likes

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2019
This is why i hate bring up matters on NL...

No element of truth. All hypocrites
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by BareFacedLies(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Money2000:

Your friend opened the cheating door in the first place so why is he complaining...

The reason why his girlfriend cheated is cos she's not sure where she stands with him so she's trying to cultivate other options otherwise she would be left stranded if this guy disappoints her.

Tell your friend to show some serious commitment if he wants the lady to stay faithful to him.

He should bear in mind however that promising marriage and later reneging on that promise is grounds for a legal case which he will loose and have to pay damages.

My advise to him would be to forget about the relationship for now and focus on getting his finances in place instead of tying down this lady

1 Like

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by zenith4biz(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Money2000:

He is a changed guy. Wanna settle down and also given his life to Christ

I beg your pardon

Halleluyah.............I wish him all the best let him continue to pray
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Your friend opened the cheating door ijnthe first place sobwhy is he complaining...

The reason why his girlfriend cheated is cos she's not sure where she stands with him so she's trying cultivate other options otherwise she would be left stranded if this guy disappoints her.

Tell your friend to show some serious commitment if he wants the lady to stay faithful to him.

He should bear in mind however that promising marriage and later reneging on that promise is grounds for a legal case which he will loose and have to pay damages.

My advise to him would be to forget about the relationship for now and focus on getting his finances in place instead of tying down this lady

Thank you for this good advice. He is still in NYSC. So focusing on finance wont be easy for now
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by GolDRoger: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Money2000:

In life, we all make mistakes at early stages

mistakes?? Or more than four seperate occassion

spare me that crap
na d girl sef i d pity, coz tobi will continue to cheat on her till she recieve sense

1 Like

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by austyn0(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Money2000:

It's because she loves him
That isn't love, it is stupidity believe you me. Sometimes you have to be realistic with life, you gotta study your surrounding, know how life works and follow the process to be happy at the end.

1 Like

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by ITbomb(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Stayed in Abuja with a guy playing ludo.

My friend, make una just convert unasef to friends with benefits and let peace reign.

The condition of your gf puszy does not affect the collation of election results in Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Fizzymike1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Money2000:

Mr Man. Give yourself hypertension over country that doesnt give a f**k abt you... Ewu Nama

Funny you, so I should give a Bleep about ur prostitute girlfriend against my own country. Oga u are a confirmed foolish fooooool

2 Likes

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by stinjoe(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
My great granddad's son once told me, "Do to others what you want others to do unto you".

1 Like

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by ImaIma1(f): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
She forgave him many times but he cannot forgive her once. Ok

1 Like

Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fizzymike1:

Funny you, so I should give a Bleep about ur prostitute girlfriend against my own country. Oga u are a confirmed foolish fooooool

You're so dummb, imbec*le.

Loser, get outta here...
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by modik(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Money2000:

Thank you for this good advice. He is still in NYSC. So focusing on finance wont be easy for now

Really?
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
She forgave him many times but he cannot forgive her once. Ok
Now, you talk like a real feminist
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
modik:

Really?
I said for now, read in btw
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Gofwane(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
This kind of topics always makes me hate being sober because it makes me think i'm the only person with real problems.

Abeg who go buy beer for me?
Re: My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated by Money2000: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Gofwane:
This kind of topics always makes me hate being sober because it makes me think i'm the only person with real problems.

Abeg who go buy beer for me?

Some people feelings and emotion are gone. So, you dont see this as an issue.
Something that can make a man commit suicide

Bros. Na wa for you oh. Big one

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws / My Friend's Wife: Does She Needs To Be Cautioned? / I Love You But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.