Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. (2010 Views)

My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice / Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night / my girl has finish me (Nairaland Please Help Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by LaJose78(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
I met dis girl at a tutorial centre recently and i like her, nd am still on d tot of tellin her if we can start smtin. Xo we parted cos our tutorial ws over, nd she called me last night nd we talked.In short, after talking, i sent her a msg ending it wit "i miss u", bt nw, i received a msg 4rm her tellin me 2 send her airtime. I ws lyk WTF! Me wey still owe etisalat #200 airtime. Ws it because i told her i missed her dt she tot i av feelings 4 her nd ws nw tellin me 2 xend her credit? What if i told her i luv her? undecidedI met dis girl at a tutorial centre recently and i like her, nd am still on d tot of tellin her if we can start smtin. Xo we parted cos our tutorial ws over, nd she called me last night nd we talked.In short, after talking, i sent her a msg ending it wit "i miss u", bt nw, i received a msg 4rm her tellin me 2 send her airtime. I ws lyk WTF! Me wey still owe etisalat #200 airtime. Ws it because i told her i missed her dt she tot i av feelings 4 her nd ws nw tellin me 2 xend her credit? What if i told her i luv her?
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
U dey miss person, u no know say money must follow am? u dey owe etisalat but u get credit send am I Miss You text, see yah Opioro Mango head! grin.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
LaJose78:
I met dis girl at a tutorial centre recently and i like her, nd am still on d tot of tellin her if we can start smtin. Xo we parted cos our tutorial ws over, nd she called me last night nd we talked.In short, after talking, i sent her a msg ending it wit "i miss u", bt nw, i received a msg 4rm her tellin me 2 send her airtime. I ws lyk WTF! Me wey still owe etisalat #200 airtime. Ws it because i told her i missed her dt she tot i av feelings 4 her nd ws nw tellin me 2 xend her credit? What if i told her i luv her? undecidedI met dis girl at a tutorial centre recently and i like her, nd am still on d tot of tellin her if we can start smtin. Xo we parted cos our tutorial ws over, nd she called me last night nd we talked.In short, after talking, i sent her a msg ending it wit "i miss u", bt nw, i received a msg 4rm her tellin me 2 send her airtime. I ws lyk WTF! Me wey still owe etisalat #200 airtime. Ws it because i told her i missed her dt she tot i av feelings 4 her nd ws nw tellin me 2 xend her credit? What if i told her i luv her?
Hahahaha
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cooked story shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by Ofunaofu: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
when u dey send 'i miss u' txt, u no know say money go follow 'miss' for ur pocket
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by fran6co(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
girls worst pass task force....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by rawpadgin(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Telling a girl u just met u miss her

guys will never learn
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
cheesy she wnt to magazone u!!
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by Eureka123(f): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Some girls are born shameless. They keep shaming the female population. That was how a girl, my friends and I met at a Model United Nations conference, ended up asking me to send her air-time out of the blue.

After the conference ended and we returned to our respective destinations, she went MIA. But out of courtesy, I'd be the one calling from time to time back then, for the sake of carrying people along. But she was just not it at all. I had to drop her after that incident. It was simply an act of insolence.

She tried to milk my friends too. Most females are simply born with the 'olosho' instinct. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by jworos(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Some girls sha...Taking advantage since 452AD.
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by schumastic(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eureka123:
Some girls are born shameless. They keep shaming the female population. That was how a girl, my friends and I met at a Model United Nations conference, ended up asking me to send her air-time out of the blue.

After the conference ended and we returned to our respective destinations, she went MIA. But out of courtesy, I'd be the one calling from time to time back then, for the sake of carrying people along. But she was just not it at all. I had to drop her after that incident. It was simply an act of insolence.

She tried to milk my friends too. Most females are simply born with the 'olosho' instinct. grin

na wa o....u b man or woman which 1 na undecided
Eureka123:

na wa o....u b man or woman which 1 na
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by schumastic(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eureka123:

Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by Eureka123(f): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
schumastic:

na wa o....u b man or woman which 1 na undecided

na wa o....u b man or woman which 1 na

I'm a female. Everyday, we meet new people. This was on a school conference, some years back.

I'm speaking from a humanitarian's point of view. Don't read any romantic connotation into it. smiley
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by 2dice(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eureka123:

keyWorD ** OLOSHO INSTINCT **
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by AfroKnight: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Reply by sending her a laughing smiley. cheesy Maybe she's joking with you cos I don't see how she could have the boldness to ask for airtime just like that.
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by LaJose78(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
AfroKnight:
Reply by sending her a laughing smiley. cheesy Maybe she's joking with you cos I don't see how she could have the boldness to ask for airtime just like that.
i tire o.
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by LaJose78(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
rawpadgin:
Telling a girl u just met u miss her

guys will never learn
O boy, read d post well well...i didn't xay i jst met her, @ least we spent up to 11wks at d tutorial centre; wht am trying 2 xay ws jst dt its jst 2 early 4 her 2 b demanding.
Re: She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. by banme(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here In Nairaland. / How To Know You're A Real Player / Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.