Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night (1775 Views)

Share Your Experience With A NL Girl / Pastor Hmm...i Just Can't Believe This..;nl ^^watch Videos^ 18+ / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
I met a girl here on Nairaland and we just met face to face,I decided to take her to an
eatery place where we can relax and talk
better... I was with N3500,
I paid for our bike N350, and was left with
N3150, when we got there, before I could order for malt for her, she
ordered for 2bottles of Andre for 4000, and
2 plates of pepper soup that is 1000, Point and kill Fish for N3000 and asked me to go
outside and buy her recharge card of N1500. Now I am outside....
what do you think I should do
Please comment fast!!!...
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by braithwaite(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2017

Ah sure sey you Cari ATM folo bodi, go withdraw na.. Thrs love is sharing..

ANAMU.. ALAPUKKOI

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Yorobastard(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Well this toto is expensive unless you are not willing to chop it grin grin
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Homeboiy: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
broke guy

why u go take girl out wen u know say u no get money to feed her there.

As I be broke guy, I no dey even try take girl to buka

Oya run go house, leave her there

a fictional story
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by vanida6: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
hahahaha grin

no run dey there dey talk shiiit
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Amarabae(f): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
I met a girl here on Nairaland and we just met face to face,I decided to take her to an
2 plates of pepper soup that is 1000, Point and kill Fish for N3000 and asked me to go
pls enroll in lai mohammed class as an I.T student.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by stephleena(f): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
fictitious story,anyways call mynd44,he might help
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
So Nairaland is now a brothel, abi. Keep lying, it's in you.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by idesylvester(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na your type go come NL later and say " I met this girl on NL and I'm a millionaire but I don't want her to know advice me on what to do"

Just only bottles!!! Better follow Biafra
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lolzzz... Lies

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Stevengerd(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
vanida6:
hahahaha grin

no run dey there dey talk shiiit
Lol.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:56am On Jun 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by MissRaine69(f): 2:02am On Jun 15, 2017
Another date and asking for advice? Best you stay at home.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

Sorry to burst your bubble...... You are HIV positive
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by 124mumsy: 5:16am On Jun 15, 2017
braithwaite:

Ah sure sey you Cari ATM folo bodi, go withdraw na.. Thrs love is sharing..

ANAMU.. ALAPUKKOI

pos is available I don't know why he is complaining
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2017
MissRaine69:
Another date and asking for advice? Best you stay at home.

You are a witch, how did u know what I wanted to say

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

That ur dp though
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by philybuck(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2017
omo run for your life ooo
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Stanley1155: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2017
This is super story, super story super story super storiee this is super story
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2017
OrestesDante:

Sorry to burst your bubble...... You are HIV positive
Na you be HIV positive undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Lets Talk! Where Is The Strangest Or Weird Place You’ve Ever Had Séx? / What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? / The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.