Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Guys, Is This Appropriate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is This Appropriate? (4050 Views)

Guys Is It All About Sex???? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
First of all, I'm very sorry for this childish and stupîd question. But of course I'm currently stupíd because I don't know what to do in this situation.

There is this beautiful angel that just came into my life about 2weeks ago. She is so luscious that as a guy, you can't just glance at her abd move on, you will sure want to take a second look.

At first, I thought she's way above my level and that she will never agree to even talk with me talkless of dating me. But seeing her everyday as well as dreaming about her won't take away my mind off her. She actually an apprentice in my sister's shop and its not going to be funny should my sister know about my crush for her. So I had to do it codedly.

I'm not bad as well, so whenever I'm at my sister's shop, I just display my swagg to gain her attention. Fortunately for me, I got her attention and she started crushing on me (not sure though) lol. In most cases she would just be staring at me in amazement. With that; I regard it as green light from her path, So I just went ahead and asked for her number, without hesitation she gave me her number straight.

Now, seeing her one on one is no doubt a problem I cant allow to happen at my sister's shop, and her house is not anywhere near my place. The only hope I have now is her phone number and I'm not sure if its appropriate to toast her on that platform.

Please I need candid advice from mature minds.

Cc: CharlesNneji1, Tosey2much, dygeasy, farano, tohphaz. and others.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by xpac01(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
My brother go ahead... You have my blessing.. But why not just monitor days she do have chance and ask her out or may be after work. But remember no text here except if you're ready to wriggle some shiit with your Sis.
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by TaoBalinga: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ah
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Be like say Muhammadu Demmzy15 get brain too, please I need ya advice.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by dulux07(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
U can toast a girl with letter sef, its not inappropiate. If u feel otherwise, then schedule a meetin wit her.
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by falconey(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
PM me her number, let me confirm if its truly hers.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
xpac01:
My brother go ahead... You have my blessing.. But why not just monitor days she do have chance and ask her out or may be after work. But remember no text here except if you're ready to wriggle some shiit with your Sis.

I actually had that thought of asking her out, but where do you think the outing should be? Also, that after-work is not going to work because she comes to shop very early in the morning and leaves for home by 7pm everyday, its always a stressful day and I wouldn't want to disturb her and aside from that, other apprentice - like 5 of them do leave shop together in the evening, and I don't want any of them to know about this.

I can text her, my sister doesn't check her phone. Do you think I should be texting her? Meanwhile, she just gave me her Number today after 2weeks of crushing on her.

I called her about an hour ago to ask how her day went and so on, what next step do you think I should take?
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
dulux07:
U can toast a girl with letter sef, its not inappropiate. If u feel otherwise, then schedule a meetin wit her.

Okay thanks for this post. If it isn't inappropriate, I will try and do that on phone.
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

You be thief. Person wey I don dey see for dream na him you wan com collect just like that? Even if you carry #10milla com I no go give u tongue tongue

Girlfriend-starved birdee grin
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by falconey(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
HomoSapiien:

You be thief. Person wey I don dey see for dream na him you wan com collect just like that? Even if you carry #10milla com I no go give u tongue tongue

Girlfriend-starved birdee grin

10milla I wan buy all the girls for north-east?
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

I no know ooo. Me I just know say, this girl is beautiful than eberebe banner, abi wetin dem dey call am?? (Flavour's Baby mama)
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by xpac01(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
HomoSapiien:

I actually had that thought of asking her out, but where do you think the outing should be? Also, that after-work is not going to work because she comes to shop very early in the morning and leaves for home by 7pm everyday, its always a stressful day and I wouldn't want to disturb her and aside from that, other apprentice - like 5 of them do leave shop together in the evening, and I don't want any of them to know about this.

I can text her, my sister doesn't check her phone. Do you think I should be texting her? Meanwhile, she just gave me her Number today after 2weeks of crushing on her.

I called her about an hour ago to ask how her day went and so on, what next step do you think I should take?
Just do your home work properly bro. The very next thing is ask her out. Tell her she sounds very interesting, and you'll like her to accomany to a spot you usually relax for a chat. Or if there's any birthday party invite her as a company, but remember don't introduce her as your girl yet to anyone until you're sure she's much into you. While out, get a spot and tell her some sweet nothing they like hearing. Then man up and tell her you'll like her to be your gurl.
Just work on knowing her schedule to avoid her giving you those am busy chirps...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by hertz9te(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
HomoSapiien:
First of all, I'm very sorry for this childish and stupîd question. But of course I'm currently stupíd because I don't know what to do in this situation.

There is this beautiful angel that just came into my life about 2weeks ago. She is so luscious that as a guy, you can't just glance at her abd move on, you will sure want to take a second look.

At first, I thought she's way above my level and that she will never agree to even talk with me talkless of dating me. But seeing her everyday as well as dreaming about her won't take away my mind off her. She actually an apprentice in my sister's shop and its not going to be funny should my sister know about my crush for her. So I had to do it codedly.

I'm not bad as well, so whenever I'm at my sister's shop, I just display my swagg to gain her attention. Fortunately for me, I got her attention and she started crushing on me (not sure though) lol. In most cases she would just be staring at me in amazement. With that; I regard it as green light from her path, So I just went ahead and asked for her number, without hesitation she gave me her number straight.

Now, seeing her one on one is no doubt a problem I cant allow to happen at my sister's shop, and her house is not anywhere near my place. The only hope I have now is her phone number and I'm not sure if its appropriate to toast her on that platform.

Please I need candid advice from mature minds.

Cc: CharlesNneji1, Tosey2much, dygeasy, farano, tohphaz. and others.

Thanks in advance.
ok bro here's solid advice,,,,,,on a Norma day I'll ignore this thread but on yours I would advice.

Her phone number only is a green light........
you've suspected the looks,
you've made your move
your move have yielded a fruit

that's all;ask her out

I swear if you go about asking her out like I would,,,,,,,,,,you"ll fvck her in a week,,,,,,,or 2 days in some cases it just depends on your determination....

all girls are cheap,,,,,just bring out the cheapness in them
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
CharlesNneji1, where are you? This girl is hotter than me and I don't want her to friend-zone me.

xpac01:

Just do your home work properly bro. The very next thing is ask her out. Tell her she sounds very interesting, and you'll like her to accomany to a spot you usually relax for a chat. Or if there's any birthday party invite her as a company, but remember don't introduce her as your girl yet to anyone until you're sure she's much into you. While out, get a spot and tell her some sweet nothing they like hearing. Then man up and tell her you'll like her to be your gurl.
Just work on knowing her schedule to avoid her giving you those am busy chirps...

Thank you very much bro. I'll try and work on this.
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
If u are both crushing on each other, men go ahead with the digits toast. I have done it with a crush n it works like magic. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
hertz9te:

ok bro here's solid advice,,,,,,on a Norma day I'll ignore this thread but on yours I would advice.

you've made your move

that's all;ask her out

I swear if you go about asking her out like I would,,,,,,,,,,you"ll fvck her in a week,,,,,,,or 2 days in some cases it just depends on your determination....

Hmmmmmmm... Thank you very bro. I'm scared of that 'fvck' part though cry Would love to see her as my wife, but my ex-gal left me because I was having the same thought i.e. sex at that stage doesn't make sense. She actually left me because I didn't fvck her. Maybe this one will do too cry cry cry
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by hertz9te(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Hmmmmmmm... Thank you very bro. I'm scared of that 'fvck' part though cry Would love to see her as my wife, but my ex-gal left me because I was having the same thought i.e. sex at that stage doesn't make sense. She actually left me because I didn't fvck her. Maybe this one will do too cry cry cry

free sex lession;
any girl that shows interest in u.... .would very Much love you to fvck her,,,,,,don't expect her to just tell you,she's expecting you to figure how to work it out.......

sex is a big part of any relationship ,,,,humans desire companionship from people they see intresting things in,,,,,,
attraction is more than just having a companion,it's a mating call

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by popweezy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bro, make i advise you? OK. First of all, I'd advise you to study the girl more if u don't like rejection cuz I think u're still lusting on her but not loving. Do like a man and make d strategies cool. According to you, the girl is so pretty. Just know dat u're in a competition..ehn..competition. Many guyz are out there who could do anything to have her..but I'd say u're lucky bcuz u happen to see her everyday. Dat is, ur chance to meet ur wish is high only if u're a sharp guy. Also, don't try to woo her on fone, many guys would av tried dat..TRY NEW METHOD...
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2015
hertz9te:

free sex lession;
any girl that shows interest in u.... .would very Much love you to fvck her,,,,,,don't expect her to just tell you,she's expecting you to figure how to work it out.......

sex is a big part of any relationship ,,,,humans desire companionship from people they see intresting things in,,,,,,
attraction is more than just having a companion,it's a mating call

Thanks bro. I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2015
popweezy:
Bro, make i advise you? OK. First of all, I'd advise you to study the girl more if u don't like rejection cuz I think u're still lusting on her but not loving. Do like a man and make d strategies cool. According to you, the girl is so pretty. Just know dat u're in a competition..ehn..competition. Many guyz are out there who could do anything to have her..but I'd say u're lucky bcuz u happen to see her everyday. Dat is, ur chance to meet ur wish is high only if u're a sharp guy. Also, don't try to woo her on fone, many guys would av tried dat..TRY NEW METHOD...

The NEW METHOD is my major question here. What new method do you think I should try?
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by popweezy(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2015
HomoSapiien:

The NEW METHOD is my major question here. What new method do you think I should try?
u know what? Just try to make eye contact with her. Then u smile. If she smiles back, then she undestands u. Now, u're gud to go. At first, Don't woo her on fone. Yeah, cuz she might not take it seriouz. U just hav to find time to woo her in person. U gat no excuse for dat as long as u see her everyday.ALSO, DON'T BE TOO MUSHY. do sharp sharp ho cuz if some guyz see opportunity just to meet her and give d start-up lines..omo, she could fall 4 dem ho..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
popweezy:
u know what? Just try to make eye contact with her. Then u smile. If she smiles back, then she undestands u. Now, u're gud to go. At first, Don't woo her on fone. Yeah, cuz she might not take it seriouz. U just hav to find time to woo her in person. U gat no excuse for dat as long as u see her everyday.ALSO, DON'T BE TOO MUSHY. do sharp sharp ho cuz if some guyz see opportunity just to meet her and give d start-up lines..omo, she could fall 4 dem ho..

Thank boss. I'ill give in my best in it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Demmzy15(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
HomoSapiien:
Be like say Muhammadu Demmzy15 get brain too, please I need ya advice.
My bros I no sabi this one o, I'm a very shy person and I've never scoped a girl before(never had a GF). Some might call me a liar, but that's the truth. But from the little I know, I think you should take your shot. It's obvious, you said she's an apprentice I your sister's shop so you're lucky.

Even if she snubs you, it'll be codedly. No fear like me, just make a move!
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Dygeasy(m): 6:18am On Sep 10, 2015
hertz9te:

you've made your move

that's all;ask her out

Na to just fvck her dey your mind? Girls, you see una life? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by misspicy(f): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Dygeasy:
Na to just fvck her dey your mind? Girls, you see una life? lipsrsealed
Reasoning of an average Nigerian guy especially the poor once,all.they think about is $ex,dem no.dey think abt money.....

Note am refering to d ape you quoted

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

My bros I no sabi this one o, I'm a very shy person and I've never scoped a girl before(never had a GF). Some might call me a liar, but that's the truth. But from the little I know, I think you should take your shot. It's obvious, you said she's an apprentice I your sister's shop so you're lucky.

Even if she snubs you, it'll be codedly. No fear like me, just make a move!
cheesy

lol, so as intelligent as you are, you've never had a GF? Are you that ugly? Look here bros, I'm also a shy person, but with my swag, girls trip for me like mad. I remember one of my elder sisters's friend used to invite me to her house to come and sleep with her. Meanwhile I never for once toast her o, but she's been falling for without letting my sister know. She would even buy the CD and I wud do the fvcking wink u grab? lol. That was den sha, am now a born again. grin

Thank for your advice bro muhammadu demzy, I'll try and work on it.
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Dygeasy(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2015
First off, do you guys talk very well whenever you go to your aunty's shop? If not, just stop going there frequently already. Also it's apparent you're never gonna get the chance to have an alone time with her cos of her schedule so all you're left with is her phone number. Call her as often as possible and at calculated times (times she'll be in bed preparing to sleep). It will do you a whole lot of good if you are funny and witty and can be brilliant vocally. Girls dig this part of a guy.

Then when you feel she's into you maybe she starts calling you on days you don't call her, you go for the kill. Over the phone of course if you can't wait. And be ready for an over-the-phone relationship.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Dygeasy(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2015
misspicy:

Reasoning of an average Nigerian guy especially the poor once,all.they think about is $ex,dem no.dey think abt money.....

Note am refering to d ape you quoted
Can you blame Nigerian guys? I don't think it'd be fair if you did.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2015
cry ... Why are you like this op?

Do u ask for your Mom's opinion be4 visiting the toilet?

Now , these maggot mouthed chics will have guts to rubbish the 'integrity' of guys anyhow.

I can't even stomach the suggestion the monster under my bed is bringing up ; 'Go self-service urself to oblivion dude! ' Arrgh !!!
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Dygeasy:
First off, do you guys talk very well whenever you go to your aunty's shop? If not, just stop going there frequently already. Also it's apparent you're never gonna get the chance to have an alone time with her cos of her schedule so all you're left with is her phone number. Call her as often as possible and at calculated times (times she'll be in bed preparing to sleep). It will do you a whole lot of good if you are funny and witty and can be brilliant vocally. Girls dig this part of a guy.

Then when you feel she's into you maybe she starts calling you on days you don't call her, you go for the kill. Over the phone of course if you can't wait. And be ready for an over-the-phone relationship.

Goodluck!

I so much love this. This is exactly why I seek for your advice.

Thank you very much for this. I'll try it out as well.
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Dygeasy(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
HomoSapiien:

I so much love this. This is exactly why I seek for your advice.

Thank you very much for this. I'll try it out as well.
Glad I helped. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
cry ... Why are you like this op?

Do u ask for your Mom's opinion be4 visiting the toilet?

Now , these maggot mouthed chics will have guts to rubbish the 'integrity' of guys anyhow.

I can't even stomach the suggestion the monster under my bed is bringing up ; 'Go self-service urself to oblivion dude! ' Arrgh !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man! / Dry Jokes Thursday (come In Lets Have Fun) / Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.