Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Guys, Is This Appropriate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is This Appropriate? (4113 Views)

Guys Is It All About Sex???? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by hob(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Haba OP

Yu fall my hand

Woo am on phone na,,wots the biggie

or just take her out and woo her
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by theSpark(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
I believe you have made your move already.

What is the feedback?
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
theSpark:
I believe you have made your move already.
What is the feedback?

BROS, I haven't made my move o, na talk we just dey talk dor phone. How are you? how was your day? and so on. I will do the wooing tonight though and will feed u guys the outcome.
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
hob:
Haba OP

Yu fall my hand

Woo am on phone na,,wots the biggie

or just take her out and woo her

Lol, no be soo. The package dey tight, thats why I confuse, and I no wan waste that opportunity
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Homo erec.tus , it's not your duty to understand me grin
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Homo erec.tus , it's not your duty to understand me grin
angry
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

cheesy
Who dey follow you play? angry
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Who dey follow you play? angry
Oya kpele sad
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Demmzy15(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2015
HomoSapiien:

lol, so as intelligent as you are, you've never had a GF? Are you that ugly?

I'm OK sha, but I'm very very very shy/bashful. That's the problem I'm trying to deal with!

Look here bros, I'm also a shy person, but with my swag, girls trip for me like mad. I remember one of my elder sisters's friend used to invite me to her house to come and sleep with her. Meanwhile I never for once toast her o, but she's been falling for without letting my sister know. She would even buy the CD and I wud do the fvcking wink u grab? lol.

shocked Ahhhhh!! ! Bros you bad gan ni o! Chai! grin

That was den sha, am now a born again. grin

That's better o, playboyism is not good o!

Thank for your advice bro muhammadu demzy, I'll try and work on it.

Will do!
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
If she will draw you close to commit fornication and sin against God. Avoid her and stay away from her. Because its your way to downfall. Dont follow these useless people's advice. Though its hard to stay away from here since she is still beautiful but try hard and avoid her so at last you wont say "had i known"
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
If she will draw you close to commit fornication and sin against God. Avoid her and stay away from her. Because its your way to downfall. Dont follow these useless people's advice. Though its hard to stay away from here since she is still beautiful but try hard and avoid her so at last you wont say "had i known"

Sorry bro, I don't subcribe to religious doctrine.

Demmzy15:

I'm OK sha, but I'm very very very shy/bashful. That's the problem I'm trying to deal with!

[i] Deal with it. I still find it obscure whenever guys claim they are shy of toasting or dating ladies, that really sound somehow.
This particular situation behind this girl is tight, that why I sought advice here, if its a school thingy, it wouldn't have been a case at all.

shocked Ahhhhh!! ! Bros you bad gan ni o! Chai! grinThat's better o, playboyism is not good o!

what is not good in it?

Will do! [/quote]
ProphetUdeme:

[i]
Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by donMIG(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
something tells me u r going to screw up...
But sha if u r desperate
Can attend her church after Wic u will b able to b one on one with her
U can still visit her at home Wic happens to b more mature
But keep in mind des girls ehn...no mata how much greens dey give dey gon suffer u
GUDLUCK

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Appropriate? by HomoSapiien: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
donMIG:
something tells me u r going to screw up...
But sha if u r desperate
Can attend her church after Wic u will b able to b one on one with her
U can still visit her at home Wic happens to b more mature
But keep in mind des girls ehn...no mata how much greens dey give dey gon suffer u
GUDLUCK

Thanks boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) / Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) / She Went To A Party And As She Was Dancing Her Pant Fell From Her Skirt(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.