Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. (5117 Views)

15 ‘stup*d’ Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love – See Number 8 / Reasons Why Men Sleep After S*x / Help Any Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by datprincess(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Is it abnormal to fall asleep after intercourse? Not at all. The tiredness that appears after intercourse is a natural reaction of the human body to the effort it has made.

But most times, if a man does not cuddle up with his woman after he has had sex, and if he does not talk and if he simply lays on his back and goes to sleep, it is natural for a woman to jump to conclusions, thinking her partner is simply not satisfied.

Their beliefs are wrong. Here are four real reasons men fall asleep after intercourse:

Fact #1
Sex during the night, especially when the human body is already tired, becomes the first argument for the state of sleepiness that occurs after having sex.

The actual intercourse does not even have to be very ‘soliciting’. You should keep in mind that sex, by its nature, is very relaxing.

Fact # 2
Men ejac ulate during orgasm, and the hormones that are set free induce the state of lethargy. The sleep sensation
manifests more intensely than on a regular basis. Even if the tension of the body is a positive one, it is also a very big, almost exhaustiCLICK HERE TO READ MORE..http://princessosas..com.ng/2015/09/here-main-reasons-men-fall-asleep-after.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by afolwalex20(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
undecided
biology lectures undecided
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
angry Wtf?

Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by falconey(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
op I no see number 8 so wetin wan shock me?

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by eleko1: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Seem U are a professional undecided Good post all the same
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by datprincess(f): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
thanks
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by IVORY2009(m): 5:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Lolz, I dey laugh, princess Malika, do another research for women too na, to balance the equation chikena!
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by icekoko(f): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2015
winkOk. But some men will stay up looking for more rounds as if the babe no dey tire.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by sekzy99(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2015
icekoko:
winkOk. But some men will stay up looking for more rounds as if the babe no dey tire.

I don't sleep after sex. That does not mean I don't know when my lady is tired!
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by icekoko(f): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2015
sekzy99:

Lovely! That makes u an attentive Lover.

I don't sleep after sex. That does not mean I don't know when my lady is tired!
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by datprincess(f): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2015
lol..
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by sekzy99(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=icekoko post=37820320][/quote]

Thanks dear. It is that moment you knw if the guy rili loves you.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by icekoko(f): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2015
sekzy99:

So True. I Concur.
Thanks dear. It is that moment you knw if the guy rili loves you.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by sekzy99(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=icekoko post=37820815][/quote] you ladies are rili trying. Would like to knw wat goes on in your minds at that momeny
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by icekoko(f): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2015
sekzy99:
you ladies are rili trying. Would like to knw wat goes on in your minds at that momeny
Lol... Girls differs, Differen things goes through the mind of different ladies. But the most common thought really is if he really loves her! Is he taking advantage of her body and all those stuffs.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2015
datprincess:
lol..
hw does dt picture correlate with your article?
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by sekzy99(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2015
icekoko:
Lol... Girls differs, Differen things goes through the mind of different ladies. But the most common thought really is if he really loves her! Is he taking advantage of her body and all those stuffs.

Hmmm! That ansa is frm your mind. I try my best to understand ladies.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by icekoko(f): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2015
sekzy99:

Hmmm! That ansa is frm your mind. I try my best to understand ladies.
Ladies are one set of Human beings that u can never Understand, No matter how hard u try.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by Jayjay0(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by sekzy99(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2015
icekoko:
Ladies are one set of Human beings that u can never Understand, No matter how hard u try.

You think?

Anyway its better to try dan not trying
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by Kingsley1000(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2015
odikwa egwu......
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by datprincess(f): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2015
whats that kings?
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by EmagNig(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
quite thoughtful, I like this article
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by datprincess(f): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
sad
Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by Mcbussy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
The basic thing responsible for that is release of Oxytocin, the love hormone. It is secreted during sex or cuddling and it doesn't affect men only. It is dsame reason why ladies easily fall asleep in the arms of a man they truly love after cuddling.

The hormone relaxes the mind, nerves, muscles and even make u numb to certain degree of pains. smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. by datprincess(f): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The 'brokest' You Have Ever Been? / Photo Bomb Of The Year / If Masturbation Doesn't Kill Me Soon, Bet9ja Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.