Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan (24072 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / PDP Is Ijaw Party, If Dickson Loses APC Will Laugh Me, My Wife – Jonathan Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2015
If APC should apply Jonathan Ekiti's strategy, I am sure APC will win Bayelsa. APC should go the way of Jonathan's.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by anonimi: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2015
philips70:
Thank you very much Anonimi. As from today you have my ears and eyes to your usual photograph illustrations.

You just called a spade a spade.

I have always called our former president out on his inadequate oratory skills, essential for a successful POLITICIAN but not absolutely necessary for a good ADMINISTRATOR and performer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by front247: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Jona is an imbeccile, there are some words u dt say in d open while some u say behind close doors

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by opey25(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2015
philips70:
George Akume a Tiv,won the benue north senatorial district election under ACN in 2011.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2015
aspabay:
When you think you have heard the last from this couple.
GEJ, disgracing himself and his PhD since 1999
...Jonathan does not have PhD. Ask Obasanjo. He only has a Master degree...

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by NeilOssai(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2015
He ONLY cares about him self.::::: not minding weda APC will bring Good Governance to d state:::

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
This man has not stopped making a spectacle of himself! Is this the stuff statesmen are made of! What manner of education does he have!! What did six years as President teach this man? Good thing he is out of our lives for good. Now he can only embarrass himself the more!!

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
when did PDP become an Ijaw party?

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by henryuzor(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2015
lordtosan:
Nothing wrong in what he said. Bayelsa(ijaw) is a PDP state just as Lagos is an APC state. Unlike the APC Oba of lagos, he didn't threaten anybody will drown in the creek if they don't vote for PDP.
Mumu....is Ijaw a state?
Just imagine d useless statement your clueless ex president made.....#pdpisanijawparty

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by farem: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2015
What a laudable reason for the Balyesa people should continue with PDP. Dickson has worked no doubt. But I find clueless for an ex-president to advance this as reason for re election.

Is it not the same Dickson that he and the wife have been working against since late last year? Now that APC is threatening, they decide to swallow their vomit. If he knows he is that influential in balyesa as an ex president and the son of the soil, why didn't he float another ccandidae?

It shows he has nothing to show there and the power to rig is gone!

Dickson..., how many tines did I call you? It seems your prayers are answered. It is written and has readily come to pass; Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies [GOODLUCK & PATIENCE JONATHAN ] to be at peace with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Who is talking about Buhari, Agbaje and Tinubu here?

Seems you've been scammed by a politician in the past, and that's not my business, please go find them and vent your anger on them.

I made my comment based on the topic of discussion, and not about who said what and why they said it...

Osisie:

So,Jimi Agbaje is not Lagosian cos he belongs to PDP? Even Ambode is not a Lagosian.
Wasn't it Tununbu that said we shouldn't vote for Agbaje that he's an old man n would be sleeping in the office.
Yet endorsed elderly Buhari....72. So, Buhari won't be sleeping in office, shey?

I'm amazed that u still vouch for politicians. Both APC n PDP are criminals. Politicians are all abt themselves. U're mistaken when u think they love u.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Rawani: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2015
anonimi:
This man does not know how to talk and should STFU.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2015
anonimi:

grin grin grin grin
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Etruth: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2015
anonimi:
Mr anonimi, where are the usual pictures to support your statement? And what happened to your crayons? Been a while, I saw your multi-coloured posts. #bringbackanonimiscrayons

4 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by anonimi: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Etruth:
Mr anonimi, where are the usual pictures to support your statement? And what happened to your crayons? Been a while, I saw your multi-coloured posts. #bringbackanonimiscrayons

I am in a good mood so I will oblige you. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077628_BNGI782FMSI1G20150108171624_jpge5bb24791334f05106b071c3170d959d

eazydon:
At my backyard in Aba. our own train over here is very real. 2 times in a day it vibrates the ground.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079404_img20150113093139_jpeg8f36fa35ec568ebebe48dc9074e8a29d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079405_img20150113093149_jpeg45b4b86e153dd40d6444417ccd494db4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079406_img20150113093253_jpegcc2a295343e86e1d334e86c6a037f084

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079407_img20150113093347_jpeg7aa09c0ad00e0efe871c8884a2c64f87
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by denitro(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Desgidi:

Jesus loves u....This name just save u from my wrath...I have been following the campaign train of Dickson since his bid to return to office...I[b] was among the team that visited Good luck twice[/b]..so blv me wen I say this news is fake.

Loser that wanted to destroy Nigeria and take us back to the dark ages.
Thank God we overcame you and your foolishness in the last election.

#teamIgboandwevotedbuhari

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by 1dickson(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Dickson is better than the APC candidate - former governor Timipreye Silva that was voted out and faced EFCC, the other APC candidate Timi Alaibe cannot face Dickson. I think PDP for now is better in Bayelsa state.

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by abimic(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2015
I see!! PDP is now overnight an ijaw party. A party that once tagged itself a national party, who bragged of being the party with the highest number of followership in Africa. what more can one say. oya o, vote PDP in bayelsa o to allow Mr. & Mrs. Jonathan not to become inconsequential in our political landscape.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by anigbajumo(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2015
chai,

Nd dis dumb rule dis country for 6yrs?No wonder we vote him out.

First class degree clulessness

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Etruth: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2015
anonimi:

Nothing wrong in what he said when you take TIME to consider it FULLY.
However people do not have that time for politician's statements as your opponents will mangle and twist it out of shape once you give them the space and ambiguity to do so.
That is why I have advised our former president to keep his mouth closed except when he is reading a prepared speech by others based on ideas he wants to express.
Mr Chameleon reports for duty

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by oyetunder(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Mocked? Dear Jonathan: how I wish you learn to keep quiet. Thou knowest not what to say anymore. Go home, remove your hat...relax with ogogoro and dried fish...and sleep. You have been mocked nationally, why are you still bothered about localised mockery? Chai! There is God sir.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by RexTramadol1: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2015
rusher14:
I'm Ijaw but PDP is not my party of choice.

Never have, not sure it ever will.

Goodluck stop embarrassing Ijaw people.

If Dickson has done a good job you should be boasting for continuity and basking in his statewide support.

Stop all these unnecessary sentiments and showcase how Bayelsa has improved under Dickson's stewardship, and why PDP is the best thing to have happened to Bayelsa.

Simpleez.

Reading sickness or decipher-less spirit?

He did not refer to your thumb oo,according to the last polls and the previous guber polls......the PDP has Ijaw support.

That's what he meant.....of course Ekiti ain't Ijaw,nd Kogi ain't Ijaw!
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
This totally USELESS MAN (yes I said so angry ) is here again with his tribal and ethnic politicking. That is all he knows!!

If he isn't polarising Nigerians along ethnic lines, he's doing so along religious lines. That is the ONLY legacy he left behind, and as though the negative repercussions we see today aren't sufficient to deter the usage of such tactics, he still comes with his totally hollow and vacuous skull to emphasise the same!! angry

What a useless man. Tufiakwa!
I think you need to caution your useless Dad that keeps sending me love text to respect his old age. Tell your useless father to face your equally useless mother and stop disturbing young girls.
Stupid son of a useless father.

How does it feel?

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by chichriso: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2015
the question is, can PDP win in Bayalsa state?

ChiCHRISO Said :::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2015
If Dickson has performed well and passed the pass mark of his people why not they can entrust their confidence in him for another four years but to vote Dickson base on what the ex-president said is unjustifiable and i most note here that mr. Jonathan should stop playin ethnic and religion politics, by saying PDP is an ijaw party says nothing than he his a polical ethnic jingoism and saying if Dickson lose APC will mock him shows even him can not score Dickson base on performance rather he his persuading the people base on his pityful sorry state and a selfish defence of his reputation. Honestly i thought the ex-president should have grown more than this politically after sixteen years of experience

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2015
anonimi:
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by kritikali(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2015
anwo247:

For your info, GEJ didn't lose woefully. ... 14m vs 12m is jot woeful. As a matter of a fact, if you take care of over 3m underage voters + Kano and Jigawa magic. .. GEJ actually won that election. But never mind, let's give the dullard a chance to misbehave...hope you're enjoying the true cluelessness from the Dullard-General?

What about the magic done in rivers, akwa ibom and south eastern states with no single void votes?? So you got this tangible evidence *attached pics* yet you are here on NL making baseless statement...see that direction, yea the one that leads to Abuja, follow it,it will lead you to a court, or better still take the opposite direction that leads punch/vanguards and co..nobody will take you serious here.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by omenka(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think you need to caution your useless Dad that keeps sending me love text to respect his old age. Tell your useless father to face your equally useless mother and stop disturbing young girls.
Stupid son of a useless father.

How does it feel?
For the umpteenth time, I am not interested.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, stop following me around!

Don't you have any pride as a lady?? Haba! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by 400billionman: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Jonathan talks negatively.

Why. ?
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by francizy(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2015
anonimi:

He 4ks up at times but let's not take away the fact that he still speaks better than someone who made these statements:

Muslims should vote for Muslims,
Dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood
A fight against BH is injustice to the north
I will not treat 5% same way as I treated 97%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by anonimi: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
francizy:

He 4ks up at times but let's not take away the fact that he still speaks better than someone who made these statements:

Muslims should vote for Muslims,
Dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood
A fight against BH is injustice to the north
I will not treat 5% same way as I treated 97%

True BUT the media team for PDP and his presidency are/were just plain useless thus allowing APCheat plenty of space to twist whatever he says out of its original and contextual meaning.
When we are in a country of 200 million mumus that becomes a critical matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by onunwa21(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Cos GEJ, me nd family will vote PDP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Mechanical Engineer Arrested, Rescue Kidnapped Hostages.photos / NPA Terminates Intels Pilotage Contract Over Failure To Remit $145.84m / Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.