Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan (24057 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / PDP Is Ijaw Party, If Dickson Loses APC Will Laugh Me, My Wife – Jonathan Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Rotimi47: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2015
wellmax:

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/08/pdp-is-an-ijaw-party-if-dickson-loses-apc-will-mock-me-and-my-wife-jonathan/
This Jonathan keep promoting tribalism! PDP is an ijaw party! And some people want to die for him & PDP.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Another clueless statement from the clueless man...
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by ebuka440: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2015
PDP is going to win in Bayelsa. Goodluck Jonathan has nothing to loose. Desgidi is a fool
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by ebuka440: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Tosinayoko:
Another clueless statement from the clueless man...
Tosinayoko, u are a nincompoop. Poor man. Can you compare yourself with Goodluck Jonathan
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Desgidi(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2015
ebuka440:
PDP is going to win in Bayelsa. Goodluck Jonathan has nothing to loose. Desgidi is a fool

if reading is Ur problem then go back to school.... can't u read ...I only debunk the statement which the Op said was made by Gmb saying that both himself and his wife will b disgrace if pdp losses in b.y...I am from bayelsa and I knw Dickson will definitely win the election..... so read b4 u open Ur smelling thinking head and hand to write or insult person.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by philips70(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2015
anonimi:

I have always called our former president out on his inadequate oratory skills, essential for a successful POLITICIAN but not absolutely necessary for a good ADMINISTRATOR and performer.

Not many will agree with you. Nevertheless, sentiments apart, these things matters. The words that come out from us has a lot to do about our IQ which in turn affects our sense of judgment, performance and good administration of duties. This has nothing to do with spoken or written English and oratory skills.

The only thing I give to him is his simplicity and feeblemindedness which a lot of people tend to take advantage of and which in turn brought us a whole lot of mess.

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by nellyb24(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
This totally USELESS MAN (yes I said so angry ) is here again with his tribal and ethnic politicking. That is all he knows!!

If he isn't polarising Nigerians along ethnic lines, he's doing so along religious lines. That is the ONLY legacy he left behind, and as though the negative repercussions we see today aren't sufficient to deter the usage of such tactics, he still comes with his totally hollow and vacuous skull to emphasise the same!! angry

What a useless man. Tufiakwa!
boy u need to grow up seriously.few years from now ur children will c dis ur senseless post and wonda d kind of boy u were.i still dnt undastand y seun allow people lyk u 2 b on nairaland.boy u seriously nid 2 grow up or better stil get educated and pls travel out and see things.

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by babadem2much(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
This totally USELESS MAN (yes I said so angry ) is here again with his tribal and ethnic politicking. That is all he knows!!

If he isn't polarising Nigerians along ethnic lines, he's doing so along religious lines. That is the ONLY legacy he left behind, and as though the negative repercussions we see today aren't sufficient to deter the usage of such tactics, he still comes with his totally hollow and vacuous skull to emphasise the same!! angry

What a useless man. Tufiakwa!

Omenka the die hard tiger. Big ups

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Even after he woefully lost a second term,he has not stopped dishing out clueless statements.

PDP an Ijaw party? Really?

your foolish is becoming something else, keep ranting about. mad woman

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by IGBOSON1: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Desgidi:

Na still lie...whether na newspaper or na u all na the same thing....na big lie

^^^Don't mind the despicable animal!

It's obvious he's still giving these fools nightmares! The bastards have 'won' the election and he's left the stage for them, but instead of them to now occupy their time and energy with governance issues they're busy concocting and cooking up more lies to try and ridicule him! Epic fail!

We know the only people that'll want to believe this horseshit!

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by hob(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Eyahhh Uncle Jonah

Phidiphi will win

Abey make una vote Phidiphi not to add more insult to injury for Uncle jonah nd Sister patience

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by skyps(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
So is all about reputation not wrk done so far?

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by darelar(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
nationwide1:

Can you say ACN / APC is not a Yoruba party?
is Ijaw the founder of pdp or are they part of the founders? We are not interested in party but since Dickson is the best candidate pdp can present, then they should prepare for the loosing. He make life unbearable for many people's.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Desgidi(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Don't mind the despicable animal!

It's obvious he's still giving these fools nightmares! The bastards have 'won' the election and he's left the stage for them, but instead of them to now occupy their time and energy with governance issues they're busy concocting and cooking up more lies to try and ridicule him! Epic fail!

We know the only people that'll want to believe this horseshit!

My brother u have spoken like a true patriotic Nigerian.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by wexyee: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Desgidi:

Jesus loves u....This name just save u from my wrath...I have been following the campaign train of Dickson since his bid to return to office...I was among the team that visited Good luck twice..so blv me wen I say this news is fake.
fat liar
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Desgidi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
wexyee:
fat liar
Nigerians always behaving like Doubting Thomas since 12bc...
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

What is normallyundecided May the best man win..

It's Shameless for Jonathan to open his mouth and said that.
Its shameless for you not to construct a correct English,which one is open is mouth and said that instead of Say that?
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Omotolu:
...Jonathan does not have PhD. Ask Obasanjo. He only has a Master degree...
But d Dullard doesn't even have a Wassce?
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nufing good ever comes out of this man Brain!!!

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
For the umpteenth time, I am not interested.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, stop following me around!

Don't you have any pride as a lady?? Haba! cheesy
But you are interested in Jonathan dat doesn't knw u exist?

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
darelar:

is Ijaw the founder of pdp or are they part of the founders? We are not interested in party but since Dickson is the best candidate pdp can present, then they should prepare for the loosing. He make life unbearable for many people's.
Seriake Dickson and PDP has done well better than the theif former Gov dat wants to contest under Apc
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by kasim155: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah I kinda feel for him tho....But PDP should win Bayelsa normally.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Y will u feel for him, I want PDP to loose so that mama Pateince will bow down her face. In shame. Note: PDP is notan Ijaw party.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its shameless for you not to construct a correct English,which one is open is mouth and said that instead of Say that?
And it's Shameless for you not to know people make mistakes..
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by honeygirl17: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
And it's Shameless for you not to know people make mistakes..

Who is disturbing my friend? Babe how far?
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
honeygirl17:

Who is disturbing my friend? Babe how far?
No mind dat one... I'm gud jare. Whatz zupping
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by darelar(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Seriake Dickson and PDP has done well better than the theif former Gov dat wants to contest under Apc
leave politics aside and say the facts only if you base in yenagoa. I been in this state since the tenure of DSP till now and if you will be truthful to your self, you will know that he did nothing to request for second tenure.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Vello(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
aspabay:
When you think you have heard the last from this couple.
GEJ, disgracing himself and his PhD since 1999
Imagine! How can statement as base, bland and unintellectual be credited to a whole expresident. I could deny my nationality were this dullard still Nigeria President. Shame!
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by IkennaN1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
pls good people of bayelsa please hear GEJ call and answer him pls i beg of u guys God b with u all
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jonathan na learner for politics matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip / David Umahi: I Also Belong To APC / #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Denies Sanwo-Olu Ordered Crackdown On Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.