Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba (18318 Views)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT / NAFDAC Confiscates Fake Drugs Worth N25million In Warri, Seal Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by broxymall(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
i think i know this person
the child was my classmate in school

visit my signature
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by after1: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
teamchocolate:
Later the fools will come and say we own Lagos....

40 million?? shocked shocked shocked

Damn Igbo

7 Likes

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
From the east.
BTW, wetin be d difference between NAFDAC and NDLEA?
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by BigElEddy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
The southeast needs help from the grassroot level. All you trbalist need to change.
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by ismyheal75: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Another hardworking guy.... he needs to be encouraged nah..... #smh

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by carboblanko(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
tupacshakur:

Why should we contact you?

Jumia no get website ni?
I wonder o. Smells like a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by mightyhaze: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
An individual commits a crime,a whole race is been attacked. Are we actually programmed 2 b ds unreasonable in ds country or wat? Crime is crime n shd be condemned by all,regardless of tribe,but castigatin a race jst because of one bad egg is nuffn short of stupidity! Just like condemnin d whole north because of one kabiru sokoto or the whole s.w because of one ritualist Or cannibal in soka forest.

3 Likes

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by cytellProperty: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
This one should be sentenced to life imprisonment for the people the has sent to early grave
nutripot:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/09/nafdac-arrests-man-with-fake-drugs-worth-n40m-in-asaba/
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by wiseoneking: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
They deserve life in prison. We have to be serious in this country to fight this criminality especially among some greedy igbo men.
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by ExInferis(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
mightyhaze:
An individual commits a crime,a whole race is been attacked.

Stop trying to be clever by half. What do you mean a single individual? Are you trying to downplay the frequency with which such news make nairaland frontpage?

You cannot deny that an overwhelming proportion of drug dealers, kidnappers, robbers, scammers, counterfeiters etc are igbo. If you dont believe, read every post on nairaland about the people behind such activities. Besides, we live with biafrans and know first hand their criminal shenanigans.

mightyhaze:

Are we actually programmed 2 b ds unreasonable in ds country or wat? Crime is crime n shd be condemned by all,regardless of tribe,but castigatin a race jst because of one bad egg is nuffn short of stupidity! Just like condemnin d whole north because of one kabiru sokoto or the whole s.w because of one ritualist Or cannibal in soka forest.

Oho! So when your people were having a field day insulting us as "aboki", "illiterates", "boko haram", "jihadists" etc, where was your outrage?

When your people call every northerner a boko haram sympathizer, where was your protest?

When your people were calling yorubas "ritualists", where was your indignation?

If you've been active on nairaland long enough to notice we point at igboes for their nefarious ways, then you've equally been here long enough to notice the general insults against northerner and westerner alike by your people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by azzima(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
These Biafrans have been the HEADLINERS for the past 3 weeks. It started from 1 Igbo who tried to smuggle ELEPHANT TUSK? ?. Few days ago it was a father selling his son for 150k? ?.yesterday ,another Biafran was getting blow jobs from his 7 years old daughter in exchange for 10 Naira? ?Just this morning another spanner head was arrested in Thailand in his own amphetamine lab. This is what Ohanaeze and Mr Radio Biafran should be talking about. Young Igbo men are becoming EXTINCT because of Incarceration or Death Penalty all over the world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by dapsonlou(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
No Wonder Hausa have a high Percentage of handicapped people, because Igbo Pharmacists are selling them fake Drugs. Little Sickness will turn to something major

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by belloabdulrazaq(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thank God they cought him." Onyori"
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by lauracynthia: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
my dia z it b/cos of money that make to kill millions? repent and seek for the kingdom of God
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by mightyhaze: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
ExInferis:

Stop trying to be clever by half. What do you mean a single individual? Are you trying to downplay the frequency with which such news make nairaland frontpage?

You cannot deny that an overwhelming proportion of drug dealers, kidnappers, robbers, scammers, counterfeiters etc are igbo. If you dont believe, read every post on nairaland about the people behind such activities. Besides, we live with biafrans and know first hand their criminal shenanigans.

Oho! So when your people were having a field day insulting us as "aboki", "illiterates", "boko haram", "jihadists" etc, where was your outrage?

When your people call every northerner a boko haram sympathizer, where was your protest?

When your people were calling yorubas "ritualists", where was your indignation?

If you've been active on nairaland long enough to notice we point at igboes for their nefarious ways, then you've equally been here long enough to notice the general insults against northerner and westerner alike by your people.

there really isn't need for all dese u spluttered up there! Is it now a do me I do u affair? My point is treatin criminals as criminals and not attackin a whole race like barbarians.all des ur 'when u people...when u people ' is really childish n uncalled for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Awoofawo(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
*******************************To me it seems more like silence revenge for the.....of Igbo in 60s by the Hausa/Fulani.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dapsonlou:
No Wonder Hausa have a high Percentage of handicapped people, because Igbo Pharmacists are selling them fake Drugs. Little Sickness will turn to something major

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by plainol(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
before reading, I knew it would be one flat head. IGBOS, Nigeria's official problem.

5 Likes

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by stonecoldcafe: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2015
lolz
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by mightyhaze: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2015
dapsonlou:
an evn lesser wonder nigerians now have high percentage of kidney and liver damage because agbo jedi hawkers are vendin poisons n toxins in d name of herbal medcine sad

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by mightyhaze: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
*******************************To me it seems more like silence revenge for the.....of Igbo in 60s by the Hausa/Fulani.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ur one v sick fella.pity is all I feel 4 u.
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Bellfun(m): 1:32am On Sep 10, 2015
azzima:
These Biafrans have been the HEADLINERS for the past 3 weeks. It started from 1 Igbo who tried to smuggle ELEPHANT TUSK? ?. Few days ago it was a father selling his son for 150k? ?.yesterday ,another Biafran was getting blow jobs from his 7 years old daughter in exchange for 10 Naira? ?Just this morning another spanner head was arrested in Thailand in his own amphetamine lab. This is what Ohanaeze and Mr Radio Biafran should be talking about. Young Igbo men are becoming EXTINCT because of Incarceration or Death Penalty all over the world.

#word#!!!...

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Kunlexic(m): 1:59am On Sep 10, 2015
am not surprised since he was an Ibo man tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Ilekeh(f): 2:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Set quality standards in Nigeria and Igbos will run out of business.

Fake clothes
Fake drugs
Fake cars
Fake everything

8 Likes

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by akigbemaru: 2:41am On Sep 10, 2015
fake drug chartel busted.

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by bummyla(m): 3:29am On Sep 10, 2015
wicked people! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Sheggy13(m): 4:08am On Sep 10, 2015
dmandy:
From the east.

BTW, wetin be d difference between NAFDAC and NDLEA?
Nafdac deals with fake/counterfeit legal drugs, majorly medicinal ones e.g fake paracetamol, anti-malaria etc. while Ndlea deals with illegal (hard) drugs like cocaine, heroine, marijuana etc. The keyword here is fake legal and illegal drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. / My Phobia Story / How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.