Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba (18317 Views)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT / NAFDAC Confiscates Fake Drugs Worth N25million In Warri, Seal Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Aystarz: 4:10am On Sep 10, 2015
nephemmy:
Leave this hustler alone jare..

See your mouth like leave the hustler alone. Just how old are you cos I doubt if you have any inkling as to what is going on here?

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by wales774(m): 5:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Sheggy13:

This is too much bile to show to an entire ethnic group just because of some bad eggs. There's no gainsaying the fact that Igbos are arguably one of the most industrious and accomplished groups of people anywhere in the world. Be responsible please and stop the hate cum bigotry. Thanks.
Please if don't know what to say men!! Just shut the Bleep up men!!!! ,
They deserve it men !!!!!,
Do you how many brothers and sister life have terminated thought dis illegal drug business by igbo men!!!!
Is just that you don't have sense to think men !!!!
Just go and talk to you remaining flat headed brother men to stop doing rubbish at upper eweka men!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Sheggy13(m): 5:31am On Sep 10, 2015
wales774:

Please if don't know what to say men!! Just shut the Bleep up men!!!! ,
They deserve it men !!!!!,
Do you how many brothers and sister life have terminated thought dis illegal drug business by igbo men!!!!
Is just that you don't have sense to think men !!!!
Just go and talk to you remaining flat headed brother men to stop doing rubbish at upper eweka men!!!!
It is you that needs to get a grip man. I don't bandy words about with those who can't string up a sentence together without including vulgar words. I'm calling you out for your bigotry, and I'm proudly Yoruba. Don't need to prove anything to u.

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by otokx(m): 5:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Doing business in fake drugs should be giving the death penalty. That guy ought to be summarily executed and if its his personal property that house should be turned into a police station.
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Prinzecharlez(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2015
wales774:

Igbo people are just bastardooooooooo,that why the back of their head dey flat,they wan wey escape flat back head ,him go be like bull head with horn...does are characteristic of bastaaarrrd children with no pigment
age is just a number.
Wisdom wasnt shared evenly thats y at times i just shake my head and walk away
i guess uve nt seen and dealt with real humans

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by aperture11: 6:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Seun needs to do something about this tribal bashing and not allow it to fester any longer. The end result won't be good for us all including him.
PS: I am not from the SE, but I would that we condemn individuals rather than a whole tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by teegbaj101(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2015
shocked nna mehn bizness odikwa vry risky nowadays under this Buhari man,otuntu egu by force if him like make hi jail us all, inbetween igbo kwenu,ibo boiz n fake drugs b like bread n butter

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Irony is that we are the loudest when a foreigner insults a Nigerian person but we prefer to insult ourselves.

Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2015
aperture11:
Seun needs to do something about this tribal bashing and not allow it to fester any longer. The end result won't be good for us all including him.
PS: I am not from the SE, but I would that we condemn individuals rather than a whole tribe.

It seems you have not been frequent here, you would have seen the uncountable threads this set of people open to bash other tribes.

Just go to the politics section and see for yourself.
Am pretty sure they will open one in retaliation of this.

Am not in support of tribal bashing though.

3 Likes

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by wales774(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Sheggy13:

It is you that needs to get a grip man. I don't bandy words about with those who can't string up a sentence together without including vulgar words. I'm calling you out for your bigotry, and I'm proudly Yoruba. Don't need to prove anything to u.
I guess ur morron father stuck his big dick into ur flat head ibo mother p_u_s_s_y. And she was loving it .... Do u realise how much human life has been lost thru dis fake drug .....millions ...I tell u straight ...people react to what they don't like in diffrent ways ....so stay on ur fucking lane u heard
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by wales774(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Prinzecharlez:

age is just a number.
Wisdom wasnt shared evenly thats y at times i just shake my head and walk away
i guess uve nt seen and dealt with real humans
And u wil contiue to shake ur head till u die , u dis muran ,do u realise how lives has been lost.....u must be d biggest fool in the world .....I don't blame yah mama, cos u not be affected directly,
Big fuuuuuuuuul

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by bareal(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2015
mrphysics:
d anambrarians can do anything to get money, infact NIGERIANS, tnk God for GMB

In fact, they and their quest for money is stinking ....can't wait for BIAFRA
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by anigbajumo(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Igbo kwenu............EWU tribe

I throwey salute oooooooooo
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by biznus: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2015
and he will come here forming BLESS MY HUSTLE mtcheeew
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
wales774:

I guess ur morron father stuck his big dick into ur flat head ibo mother p_u_s_s_y. And she was loving it .... Do u realise how much human life has been lost thru dis fake drug .....millions ...I tell u straight ...people react to what they don't like in diffrent ways ....so stay on ur fucking lane u heard

Wow you are yoruba and you can calmly insult someone's father and mother comfortably sad.
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by mhbabanna: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2015
uboma:

Exactly.

Some people are just heartless. I pray his family members also purchase these fake drugs circulating the market.

The shops selling drugs at Sabon Gari market in Kano state should be closed down and the fake drugs found in the shops burnt.
Sabon gari in kano metropolis is the area were you find igbos. Just like you have areas were you find hausas in the east. So na still him fellow igbos him dey sell am to
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by j1mmy: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2015
IGBO again.

FAKe goods, drugs, human parts selling, contraband, fake people
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by uboma(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
mhbabanna:

Sabon gari in kano metropolis is the area were you find igbos. Just like you have areas were you find hausas in the east. So na still him fellow igbos him dey sell am to

I am referring to Sabon Gari Market. There's a big drug market controlled mostly by people from the South-east. A lot of fake drugs exchange hands in these market.

The authorities should clamp down on these criminals who have sold their consciences for the sake of money.

The PSN needs to step up their game and mandate all drug sellers to be duly registered with them.

Its a pity that Nigeria is a country where anything and I mean anything goes...
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by KazeemKamal: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dis is my judgement

Paul Osita Eli u are guilty of this act so for dis u will die by hanging until ur last breath.

dis is my judgement. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Awoofawo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pity yourself, don't lend me your miserable one cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry
mightyhaze:
ur one v sick fella.pity is all I feel 4 u.
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by mightyhaze: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
Pity yourself, don't lend me your miserable one cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry
k.but seek help.u aint normal
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Obaf16(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
They will not talk now,they knw themselves but if na yoruba names appeared,they will start...........u knw wot i mean.mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Madinka: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
azzima:
These Biafrans have been the HEADLINERS for the past 3 weeks. It started from 1 Igbo who tried to smuggle ELEPHANT TUSK? ?. Few days ago it was a father selling his son for 150k? ?.yesterday ,another Biafran was getting blow jobs from his 7 years old daughter in exchange for 10 Naira? ?Just this morning another spanner head was arrested in Thailand in his own amphetamine lab. This is what Ohanaeze and Mr Radio Biafran should be talking about. Young Igbo men are becoming EXTINCT because of Incarceration or Death Penalty all over the world.
azzima:
These Biafrans have been the HEADLINERS for the past 3 weeks. It started from 1 Igbo who tried to smuggle ELEPHANT TUSK? ?. Few days ago it was a father selling his son for 150k? ?.yesterday ,another Biafran was getting blow jobs from his 7 years old daughter in exchange for 10 Naira? ?Just this morning another spanner head was arrested in Thailand in his own amphetamine lab. This is what Ohanaeze and Mr Radio Biafran should be talking about. Young Igbo men are becoming EXTINCT because of Incarceration or Death Penalty all over the world.
azzima:
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Awoofawo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
mightyhaze:
k! I Will seek help. My problems aint normal

Pele o! You can try aro yard for Yabaleft, you may find help here.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba by Prinzecharlez(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2015
wales774:

And u wil contiue to shake ur head till u die , u dis muran ,do u realise how lives has been lost.....u must be d biggest fool in the world .....I don't blame yah mama, cos u not be affected directly,
Big fuuuuuuuuul
and dis is some1's boyfriend
girls are very strongg oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. / My Phobia Story / How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.