Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night (70878 Views)

Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) / Student Of Jesus College, Otukpo Electrocuted To Death In School Hostel / ATBU Student Electrocuted To Death In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Orikinla(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Life is very precious.
But the world is very dangerous.
BE VIGILANT anywhere you are, especially on the street or road.
Don't text and make calls while driving or walking on the street or road.
BEWARE OF DANGERS all the time.

I see many young women with eyes on their phones instead of watching out for the traffic of on coming vehicles and other road users.
Your life is more important than any romantic phone call, chat or text message on the street or road.
Concentrate and focus on the traffic and where you are.
Any loss of concentration and focus can cause an accident.

Please, I beg you in JESUS' Mighty Name.
Nigeria needs you alive, safe and secure than to lose you in any accident indoors or outdoors.
FOR YOU TO BE SAFE AND SECURE, BE VIGILANT 24/7.

PS: NIGERIA'S BEST STUDENTS AWARDS (NBSA) will name a prize in memory of oluchi.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Fresh38: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
RIP Oluchi
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Dstarst(f): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Rip.
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by nyabinghi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=oneda post=37829943]Was she born again? John 3:3
Was she living in peace with everyone and living a holy life? Heb 12:14
Was her soul, body and Spirit presented to God through Jesus Christ as a living sacrifice? Or was she conformed to the world? Romans 12:1-2, 1Cor 7:1

Call me judgemental if you like but if those the answers to those questions are no, then that is another soul that is headed for eternal damnation.

Not only her but every other person who is not living according to the Bible precepts.
(Revelation 20:12 KJV) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books(the book of law- Bible, and the books of the person's records) were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

if she didnt die a muslim then i am sorry she died in vain
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by nyabinghi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
la illah illah lah mohd rasul ullah salalah waley wasalam be born many times but proclaim the oneness of God before u go and do good,also do the will of God
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Ranchhoddas: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
banjicom:

The mod will help us move d thread to FUNERAL or OBITUARY section don't worry let just wait. cheesy
chai
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Sholly53: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
.Goin to see her boyfriend? Nairaland suppose to dey screen some pple mental level before them post anyfin. If there was hall week only God knw how many pple would av died. Rip oluchi anekwe
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by buscojnr: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
May her gentle soul rest in peace and may God forgive her of her shrotrcomings
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
bmos:

Rest in peace when she was on her way to meet a boyfriend? MBA! You can't believe it but sadly she went straight to hell, into the waiting hands of Satan. Remember the verdict: The soul that sinneth it shall die. Sorry we can't help this issue except we make a u turn from our sins
why are some pple lyk diz?... So, if she was coming from her bf's place, does dat mean shez a sinner, u knw the kind of relationship shez into?, do u fink I could b as filthy as urz?. And you're here already judging. Moreover she was coming frm d skul chapel, nt any bf's place...
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by FRANKOXY(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
REST IN PEACE OMALICHA NWA. angry embarassed embarassed
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
nawa oh.....RIP dear
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by greyce: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Although i don't know you buh reading d posts on ur fb page made me shed tears.RIP OLUCHI :-
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:
And the school is not doing anytin bou it
Federal government nd unilag shd fix all the school wiring works

Ehn even at fss there is nakedddd wire on the floor around there

Education faculty too a nakedddd wire on the floor

Last year fire fire erry whr

Hain
We no go gree o unilag we no go gree angry angry angry angry

Oluchi canot die like dat o laye

It cud be anybody its sad we all pass new hall almost erryday
Its sad nd painfull
Wat a death
Shock nd pain cry cry cry cry

It cud av been anybody
the wire at FSS is not naked, it's a rubber coated wire, bt still it shouldn't be left dangling on the floor
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eya. This small cutey's gone like that. Sad.
Such is life in the country Zoogeria - you never know which day's your last. Although this could happen in a developed nation, the likelihood is far less.
Sleep little angel, you're in a better place.
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
oneda:

Ask God for mercy for your life and leave where I'm going. It's not for you to to decide my fate nor is it mine to decide yours. Follow the Map and not the guide for he may have ulterior motives.

Give your life to JESUS for HE is the only way. Forget about me, I'm nothing
Mr no one is saying what you are doing is wrong.. Fine if she didn't give her life to christ before she died she might have been condemned. . Bt still she deserves our condolences and our pity, put your legs in her parents and siblings shoes, how would you feel # have you no human feelings ?
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sammyblake:
the wire at FSS is not naked, it's a rubber coated wire, bt still it shouldn't be left dangling on the floor

grin ok u mean the wire dey wear coat nd suite wiv rubber sandals
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by cyburg01(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
a young man out there just lost chance with destiny ..... Now he would never know that she was to be his,yours,mine. who knows?? RIP
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Ugosample(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2015
MizTyna:
Her family haven't been informed and you put it online? With her pictures? What is wrong with you people?! This is death we're talking about,couldn't you have put dis up without her names and pictures especially when you know her parents haven't been told?

I'm sad,sadder cos dis death was very avoidable,this is just a classic case of negligence. I hope her parents sues UNILAG,it won't bring her back but it will teach them to do better. And poles have been dangling with wires in front of FSS for almost a month now,I hope they fix that now.
I am telling you. Every time i enter faculty now, na pray plus fear now o undecided undecided
I just hope the new dean would address it though
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Ugosample(m): 12:47am On Sep 10, 2015
halfrica:
And the school is not doing anytin bou it
Federal government nd unilag shd fix all the school wiring works

Ehn even at fss there is nakedddd wire on the floor around there

Education faculty too a nakedddd wire on the floor

Last year fire fire erry whr

Hain
We no go gree o unilag we no go gree angry angry angry angry

Oluchi canot die like dat o laye

It cud be anybody its sad we all pass new hall almost erryday
Its sad nd painfull
Wat a death
Shock nd pain cry cry cry cry

It cud av been anybody
Am telling you!!
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 10, 2015
halfrica:

grin ok u mean the wire dey wear coat nd suite wiv rubber sandals
..lol naaa.. Na the one wey wear agbada and all stars, with helmet tongue
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by johnchiii(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2015
she doesnt look like first class candidate to me..... dem d write first class for face oo...
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Ugosample:

Am telling you!!
cry cry cry cry
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Sammyblake:
..lol naaa.. Na the one wey wear agbada and all stars, with helmet tongue

chai wire on fleek
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by nobul(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by DaShiiCray(f): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Such a sad event,may her soul RIP. cry
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by DaShiiCray(f): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Such a sad event,may her soul RIP. cry
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by kazman117: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Davied2:
Just yesterday evening at 6pm, a Unilag student came out of the new hall hostel to see her boyfriend. an heavy breeze made the high tension pole fall, and it fell on this lady named OLUCHI ANEKWE. she was electrocuted to death while her boyfriend watched speechlessly.Her parents have not been informed yet, the school authority have not been able to reach her parents since yesterday night! may her gentle soul rest in peace.

AN EYE WITHNESS SAID:
She was Just Walking with Her friend...There was a Spark(High Tension Wire) from one of the Poles infront of the Entrance of where she was Headed ..... It Fell on Her.....She got Electrocuted ..... We Rushed her to the Medical Centre.... Minutes Later she was Pronounced Dead....

A Lot of things have been going thru my Mind....
1.U don't know ur Dying Day
2.Live Every Moment Like its ur Last...Buh don't Live Fast.....Live Right
I've never been dis Touched in my whole Life....It could have been anybody....Even my Sister or Something......
I got into d Emergency Room..... Lo n Behold She was Lying Cold n Dead..... I almost Fell down .....What a Life.....Just Like Dat....The Agony n Pain emanating from her Younger Sister Killed me Slowly
My Brothers and Sisters abeg Death is REAL..... if i neva believed .....Today is a Wake up Call for ME/YOU....
My Name is ..... abeg if i have Wronged u in anyway Please n Please Forgive Me...... LIFE is TOO SHORT.....
Rip Oluchi Acct 300l....Heaven Couldn't wait for U...#BrokenInside#WhataLife#Numb..

GREATEST AKOKITES!!!

The University of Lagos Students' Union regrets to announce the passing away of one of us, our very own OLUCHI ANEKWE, a 300 level student of the department of Accounting.

Oluchi, till her death, was a first class student, and a very active student in class.

Our condolence goes to her families, relatives and friends. We pray that God will grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

The event that led to her death is in its entirety avoidable. We hereby call on all concerned authorities to swing into action so as to prevent future occurrence.

In this regard, we hereby declare that all academic and social activities of the school and of the students' are hereby suspended for today and no unnecessary sound around the campus in honour of the lost soul.

The entire University of Lagos Students loved her, but God in His wisdom saw fit to embrace her.

We shall surely miss her. Oluchi, GOODNIGHT.
Signed;
Comrade Abiodun Martins
ULSU President (2014/2015)
Rt. Jawosimi Olusegun
Speaker ULSU Parliament

Allahu Akbar, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by samdolad(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
May her soul rest in peace. Yesterday morning as I was in the going to cele-express, as we are about getting to oke-afa bridge we saw people running, as we move forward a bit , we saw a trailer driver lying down on d floor with fire burning on his legs and sparkling light on his mouth. A tension wire fell on his wet trailer because it was raining then, as he intended to come out bear footed, he got electrocuted and everyone fled. Make God dey guide us ooo
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by charlyxx9: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2015
was it this girl that tekno sang about sings in tekno's voice "baby palanga i would show the love that you neva see palanga you are the mother of my two baby palanga we fit make am three baby i would love you forever oluchi oluchi oluchi i would love you' SO TEKNO BABE THAT HE SANG IN A TRACK CALLED DURO IS DEAD.LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night by OyinMIXmola(f): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
crackhouse:
......that's what u see when u fall in love with the wrong man. Calamity everywhere u go. RIP Girl, i am sure he's the one that told u to come over. now he will stop hovering around u like bees. Hope u guys didn't have sex sha b/cos na hell fire straight be that.
u ar mad for all diz bullshit u said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.